Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa (42080 Views)

One-chance Operators Stab AIT Staff, Remove Organs / One-chance Gang Stab AIT Staff To Death In Abuja / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by stephenduru: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
As shared by Julius who is a publisher in Bayelsa....

'Last night at about 10:40 I had an urgent call from James Baridi in an area few metres from my house. When I went it was the fresh scene of a rather violent robbery. A girl I would later identity as an AIT staff was lying half-conscious in a pool of her blood. Witnesses said it was a lone gunman who had trailed her from Shiloh. Just in front of her house he showed the gun, took her phone, jewelry and cash. But the animal didn't end there. He took steps backwards and shot her at close range even as she gave him no problems.

Her landlady, James and I rushed her to Tobis Hospital at Akenfa. To our surprise Animals were the ones administering that place. They would not save her life except we provide a police report and a wholesome amount.

We took her to another hospital at Igbogene, Himmei or thereabouts, the people here were humans and they commenced treatment instantly including  fresh pounds of blood.

By morning we realized we needed to contact her family, but how? She lives alone and her phones were gone. In the area no one knows much about her except that she's a journalist for AIT. We also reported the matter to the Akenfa police division

For a start, I called NUJ Bayelsa scribe Ebiowei Lawal who called her office.

Its been a very long day. Patience Owe will make it and we have God to thank. Our prayers will remain with her'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/gunman-trail-female-ait-staff-returning.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by stephenduru: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by biacan(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Those men are shameless.......a woman for that matter

12 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by NwaChibuzor13: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
But when you went to shilloh pastor used prayer to protect you from untimely death , armed robbers and stray bullets.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prayers . Get well soon ma’am

7 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by BuariCopyPaste: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Megatrix: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Lol
What is there to laugh about in this story?

18 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by BuariCopyPaste: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Megatrix:

What is there to laugh about in this story?

Wasn't Adeboye supposed to inform her of the impending harm.. ... Abi na to demand #1b donation he sabi

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Macnnoli4(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Very unfortunate,but thank God for life and curse the devil's instruments

1 Like

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Megatrix: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Wasn't Adeboye supposed to inform her of the impending harm.. ... Abi na to demand #1b donation he sabi
Is that why you're laughing over someone fighting for her life after being shot by an armed robber? Where is ur humanity?

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Homeboiy: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
But when you went to shilloh pastor used prayer to protect you from untimely death , armed robbers and stray bullets.

I was thinking the same thing angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by free2ryhme: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God she is alive

8 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by sbashir10(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God for her life.

6 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Diso60090(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thief shoot idcard strange
Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by free2ryhme: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by kay29000(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God she survived the gunshot. I wish her speedy recovery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by dhamstar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
thank God for her life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You sound stupid most times.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by dieBYfire: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Julius who is a publisher in Bayelsa....

'Last night at about 10:40 I had an urgent call from James Baridi in an area few metres from my house. When I went it was the fresh scene of a rather violent robbery. A girl I would later identity as an AIT staff was lying half-conscious in a pool of her blood. Witnesses said it was a lone gunman who had trailed her from Shiloh. Just in front of her house he showed the gun, took her phone, jewelry and cash. But the animal didn't end there. He took steps backwards and shot her at close range even as she gave him no problems.

Her landlady, James and I rushed her to Tobis Hospital at Akenfa. To our surprise Animals were the ones administering that place. They would not save her life except we provide a police report and a wholesome amount.

We took her to another hospital at Igbogene, Himmei or thereabouts, the people here were humans and they commenced treatment instantly including  fresh pounds of blood.

By morning we realized we needed to contact her family, but how? She lives alone and her phones were gone. In the area no one knows much about her except that she's a journalist for AIT. We also reported the matter to the Akenfa police division

For a start, I called NUJ Bayelsa scribe Ebiowei Lawal who called her office.

Its been a very long day. Patience Owe will make it and we have God to thank. Our prayers will remain with her'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/gunman-trail-female-ait-staff-returning.html?m=1

Did she die? grin
Or maybe it's a test of faith grin

1 Like

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by chaelmic(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wish her quick recovery

6 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by hensben(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Did she die? grin
Or maybe it's a test of faith grin
why the shinning of teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by free2ryhme: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

4 Likes

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by BagWay: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
krav maga
pls teach me more moves.
im ready to kill any robber dah messes wit me
and i will upload his dead body on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Get well lady
Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

You are a dumb mudafuka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by hensben(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
BagWay:
krav maga
pls teach me more moves.
im ready to kill any robber dah messes wit me
and i will upload his dead body on nairaland
kwale weed at work
Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by dieBYfire: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
hensben:
why the shinning of teeth?
Am shining it because I advised you not to suck the babe but you did , No you teeths are gone ! Sorry
Let me shining more grin grin grin grin
Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by sirusX(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Guess you were in a hurry to throw shots

Adeboye is not Shiloh, rather Holy Ghost Congress...RCCG

Oyedepo is Shiloh....Winners

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by nickxtra(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
These pictures do not that this post is real. Where is the evidential pictures of the shot victim?
Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by AxxeMan: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2017

Shoot and Run!

The basic trianing of a typical Ijo man grin grin grin grin

Re: Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa by Icecream4U(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Could she be one of the relatives blocking people's success that Adeboye said would die before this year end? shocked

^^^ That's the problem with that Adeboye's prayer.

Now, her relatives would start to think she's the enemy blocking their way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye Sentenced To Death & Hanged / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.