Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran (6417 Views)

Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by BabaRamota1980: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
As a loyal party man and seasoned politician, contribution to the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) include being a Founding Member of the party;

....just like Atiku, never left PDP.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by engineerboat(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
angels09:
Ipob.... Yoots...the Yoruba is going to school you people way to go in politics...
Ipob yoots not Igbo youths o

Angel stop spreading falsehood, when counting had not even started at alll.

Bawo la se ma tan ara wa je bayi naaa
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
THAT IS SETTLED....

engineerboat:

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by SouthEastFacts: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
angels09:

BEST TO DIVIDE THE SW VOTES THAN HAVE EM IN BLOC FOR APC
We are not fools. We work with statistics and we subject them to rigorous analysis before presenting them.

Over 70% votes of SW to PDP always come from non Yorubas, especially from areas dominated by Igbos.

Statistics shows that there are about 40% Igbos in SW and in 2015, about 40% voted for Jonathan.

So in 2019, we are banking on those 40% and maybe few others that will defect to give PDP around 45%, while using Anambra votes to render the extra 10% those 55% will give APC useless.

If we are able to mobilize SE/SS to achieve 65% election turn out, and other regions voted the way they did in 2015, Atiku will still emerge winner.

Since we don't expect other regions to do that, PDP will win with a landslide.

I wish Prof good luck. I just want him as Chairman for fairness sake.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by BabaRamota1980: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

Counting has not started ke? This is a delegate polling. Should the numbers not have been announced before the delegates left venue?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by engineerboat(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Counting has not started ke? This is a delegate polling. Should the numbers not have been announced before the delegates left venue?

grin grin

Collation of Votes ongoing, counting will commence soon
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by gratieao: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Aahh, Shukuakuko, Ive told you to take it easy when you talk to these people. Be gentle, this your comment go make person loose appettite and break down in tears sef. Be humane when you talk to these guys, you know their emotions is already on the surface. You go yab dem but use softer tone. This one na heavy duty.

Chei...! Chuku okike abiammo...Ibo don enter one chance for naija o.
so sw have now suddenly started supporting PDP, it's no longer ipob party? You guys can change even faster than chameleon
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by BabaRamota1980: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

We are not fools. We work with statistics and we subject them to rigorous analysis before presenting them.

Over 70% votes of SW to PDP always come from non Yorubas, especially from areas dominated by Igbos.

Statistics shows that there are about 40% Igbos in SW and in 2015, about 40% voted for Jonathan.

So in 2019, we are banking on those 40% and maybe few others that will defect to give PDP around 45%, while using Anambra votes to render the extra 10% those 55% will give APC useless.

If we are able to mobilize SE/SS to achieve 65% election turn out, and other regions voted the way they did in 2015, Atiku will still emerge winner.

40% Igbos in Lagos,how many in North, how many in Europe and other countries? So how many is % of Ibo left at home, 0.5?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Shukuakukobambi: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Aahh, Shukuakuko, Ive told you to take it easy when you talk to these people. Be gentle, this your comment go make person loose appettite and break down in tears sef. Be humane when you talk to these guys, you know their emotions is already on the surface. You go yab dem but use softer tone. This one na heavy duty.

Chei...! Chuku okike abiammo...Ibo don enter one chance for naija o.

Walahi, I'm really hoping Secondus wins so they can finally have their dreams of 'marginalising' Yoruba come true. At least Yoruba don try inside this 18 years of Democratic governance so far. Let them have a shot too cheesy

They can't be reasoned with honestly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Shukuakukobambi: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
jollymizzle:
chai see as u catch peson like say you catch rat. Balkan just yeye hinself. that's why you think of the future before posting. ipob pple r too emotional

He's just one of the many clowns running amok on nairaland. Their mata tire me cheesy
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by SouthEastFacts: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

40% Igbos in Lagos,how many in North, how many in Europe and other countries? So how many is % of Ibo left at home, 0.5?
Hating will not help you. It was Tinubu that released the Statistics. Research and be informed.

Even 2015 Presidential election confirmed this to be true.

If you want to know, there are 11 million Igbos in the North alone while 35% at home.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by mikolo80: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
ofeco:
why is it that we keep electing OLD men in a country where we have YOUNG and vibrant men (40-50). we keep recycling old men.
the young are not interested in election. thx think it will fall on platter of gold
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by deji17: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Eboes are not very smart. With all these their schemings, na for front them go ever dey find Yorubas.
Eboes want secundus, so that SE can produce PDP.ig VP. Fayose wants secundus so that he can be VP to Atiku. Scheming Eboes out completely. The like of Wike, when they are about to present Fayose as VP will tell Eboes say, wetin SS get, na SE get am, pushing them further into the background. Na only gra gra you go find them.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by OfficialAwol(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pavore9:

But it will cut Fayose's ambition at the national level.

Fayose has just betrayed his innermost scheming all along.... which is that he is eyeing the VP slot which has been zoned to the Southeast.

Him jostling for the post just shows how much he puts his interest above the survival of PDP and above equity too.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Balkan(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

Your own is worse than a chameleon. So Prof Adeniran is now part of your plans? I thought you wanted the SW completely shut out? What were you thinking when you posted this? cheesy

You're just an empty chest beating spineless coward who knows not what he wants. Keep floating like burning paper cheesy

Don't worry. Secondus will win and you'll have the PDP of your dreams. One that doesn't have any Yoruba except fayose and ffk cheesy
zombie face Sai Baba. Our agenda is working. We want to use the prof. To distabilize the th SW grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Shukuakukobambi: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Balkan:
zombie face Sai Baba. Our agenda is working. We want to use the prof. To distabilize the th SW grin grin grin

zombee worshiper of the albino hunchback, when did your 'strategy' change?cheesy

See what you wrote below just today. When did your sense turn round to the 'strategy' you're harping on now? cheesy

Balkan:
Buruji Kashamu and most Yorubas are Mole planted by Tinubu. We and ATIKU know thats why they will not smell the Chairmanship grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

What if Secondus wins like I expect him to? Will your 'strategy' change again? Empty chest beating spineless cowardly clown cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by deji17: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

zombee worshiper of the albino hunchback, when did your 'strategy' change?cheesy

See what you wrote below just today. When did your sense turn round to the 'strategy' you're harping on now? cheesy

What if Secondus wins like I expect him to? Will your 'strategy' change again? Empty chest beating spineless cowardly clown cheesy

Shukuakuko, you sabi these people well well.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Shukuakukobambi: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
deji17:

Shukuakuko, you sabi these people well well.

Of course I sabi dem cheesy

I still believe Secondus will win and they'll have their wish. I wish them luck cheesy

Yoruba have been favoured already since 1999. Its time for them to have a shot if they can cheesy
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Lol! Don’t mind him. I was just looking at him reeling out his baseless statistics. Their matter na siddon look jareee.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by deji17: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

Of course I sabi dem cheesy

I still believe Secondus will win and they'll have their wish. I wish them luck cheesy

Yoruba have been favoured already since 1999. Its time for them to have a shot if they can cheesy

Within PDP, yes. They can have the carcass and all that is left of PDP. But there is no way PDP can win the Presidency in 2019. This, I can assure them.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Shukuakukobambi: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
deji17:

Within PDP, yes. They can have the carcass and all that is left of PDP. But there is no way PDP can win the Presidency in 2019. This, I can assure them.

Well on that, time will tell grin
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

Walahi, I'm really hoping Secondus wins so they can finally have their dreams of 'marginalising' Yoruba come true. At least Yoruba don try inside this 18 years of Democratic governance so far. Let them have a shot too cheesy

[/b]They can't be reasoned with honestly[b]cheesy

The bolded is what preceeds out of the mouth of the great don Vito Corleone before killing an adversary. You are right about that for our friends from the east. One should just sit by and watch them rather than arguing with them.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
SOUTHWEST DEM TOO DEY FALL PERSON HAND, CAN THEY BE TRUSTED.?
WHAT SUPPORT HAS PDP RECEIVED FROM THE SOUTHWEST SINCE 1999, VIRTUALLY NONE.
HOWEVER, FOR EQUITY AND A SENSE OF BELONGING TO ALL THE SOUTHWEST SHOULD GET CHAIRMAN, WHILE THE NORTHEAST AND SOUTHEAST PRODUCE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT ASPIRANTS RESPECTIVELY.
I EVEN FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH SOMEONE FROM EKITI
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by BabaRamota1980: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Hating will not help you. It was Tinubu that released the Statistics. Research and be informed.

If you want to know, there are 11 million Igbos in the North alone while 35% at home.

So 65% of you are away in foreign land, and you wonder why you lack political clout. Its because you are a minority everywhere, including home.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by BabaRamota1980: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Balkan:

Hahahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin
Your mini god, Jonathan, tried with the might of the federal power to destabilize SW, at long last he succumbed and resigned himself to fate. If federal power in the hand of Jonathan cannot do it....and before him, Abacha brought federal might down heavy on Yoruba, before he succumbed and couldn't breathe no more! Who is a 4th class citizen, not even at the class of an Ijaw President, to lift a hand against Yoruba? Total demolition loading...

You are looking for reason to run back to UN and campaign for a separation.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin
Your mini god, Jonathan, tried with the might of the federal power to destabilize SW, at long last he succumbed and resigned himself to fate. If federal power in the hand of Jonathan cannot do it....and before him, Abacha brought federal might down heavy on Yoruba, before he succumbed and couldn't breathe no more! [/b]Who is a 4th class citizen, not even at the class of an Ijaw President, to lift a hand against Yoruba?[b] Total demolition loading...

You are looking for reason to run back to UN and campaign for a separation.

Epic reply. The bolded is what I keep telling Alariwo but he thinks I am supporting them. Maybe he has time on his hands to waste on online inanities.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by konoplyanka: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

40% of south west is ibos? Please which statistics are you quoting?

Ibos will not kill us in this one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by konoplyanka: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

LMAO. Tinubu is the director general of national bureau of statistics.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by SouthEastFacts: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

So 65% of you are away in foreign land, and you wonder why you lack political clout. Its because you are a minority everywhere, including home.
As long as we are heavily represented in the SW, the SW can never give a bloc vote. Without a bloc vote in this country you are useless.

For most SWestner, Nigerian politics began in 2015.

SE has been schooling SW in political sophistication since time immemorial, hence they introduced tribalism into the system.

Go and study Nigerian Political History.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by SouthEastFacts: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
konoplyanka:

Ask Tinubu.
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by konoplyanka: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
osagix:
SOUTHWEST DEM TOO DEY FALL PERSON HAND, CAN THEY BE TRUSTED.?
WHAT SUPPORT HAS PDP RECEIVED FROM THE SOUTHWEST SINCE 1999, VIRTUALLY NONE.
HOWEVER, FOR EQUITY AND A SENSE OF BELONGING TO ALL THE SOUTHWEST SHOULD GET CHAIRMAN, WHILE THE NORTHEAST AND SOUTHEAST PRODUCE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT ASPIRANTS RESPECTIVELY.
I EVEN FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH SOMEONE FROM EKITI

Stupid people are even more on this forum than I imagined. What support has PDP received from the south east in the last 18 years? I'm waiting.....
Re: Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran by OkutaNla: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
konoplyanka:

Ignore those fools. Before it was 'over 50%' of Lagos population that was igbo. Now it is '40%' of the SW. cheesy. Delusion runs in their bloodstream. It must be the water they drink in those parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. / The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.