Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student (1114 Views)

Crazy Cartoon Artworks By Mr. SEC / This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student by Kingsley121(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Just stumbled on this recently and i was really wowed, it's really great to see the Da vinci's, Michelanegelo's of our era perfect their works

[center]See some of his works[/center]

[center]

I think he's in love with this lady, cos he nailed it here

His Coursemate

Seems he's a Soccer fan

This got me smiling and wishing i was an artist myself... He called this Magical Illusion

Bale+Beckham+Rooney+Kane

[/center]
Bale's Eyes, Kane's Face, Rooney's Forehead and Beckham's Beard

One word...Awesome

And the interesting part is that he's not even in any of the arts department, A Mechanical Engineer in the making

Since the season of love and gifts is around the corner once again.
Surprise your pals and loved ones with their pencil portrait (well framed and designed) as gifts for the celebration as well as for birthdays and other belated celebrations.

Get a beautiful and framed pencil portrait for you and your loved ones for just ​#4999.99​

Visit his page on FB @ SAMDarts ✏�

Whatsapp- 08080809719

Follow him on IG @asterix_samd

Chat up www.fb.com/samuelsoncdike

Call or text- 08140150211/09080080073.

For designs,pencil portrait, shirtprinting or photography consultancy

For ads and sponsorship
Whatsapp- 08080809719

Shipping available.

©Samdarts™

Believe me, You'll be doing yourself a favour

1 Like

Re: Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student by medexico(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
The magical illusion looks like Bale and Beckham only
Re: Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student by medexico(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
That course mate go dey feel fly
Re: Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student by Kingsley121(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2017
medexico:
The magical illusion looks like Bale and Beckham only

Take out the beards in ur mind and look at the face again...it's Kane's
Re: Check Out Some Of This Beautiful Artworks By A UNN Student by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
HORRIBLE cry

(1) (Reply)

Christmas / New Year Photoshoot / Is Inkscape Better Than Illustrator For A Beginner / How To Make 9mobile Logo (easy!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.