Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Current Status Of MMM Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Current Status Of MMM Nigeria (859 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Status Of MMM Nigeria by Mydazz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
It's been a long while since I hearduous anything about this Ponzi scheme which has given birth to a lot of similar, adulterated, modified programmes.
Truth be told, a lot of Nigerians made good money from MMM, they deserve all the gains for taKing all the risks.
Lately I have not heard or know anyone involved in this scheme, neither do I know if the scheme still exist.
Does MMM still exist, what has changed, what is new,......... Please do share with us,
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Status Of MMM Nigeria by dabonny(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dem don dey on restart mode since november 2nd and people are holding on to avoid December break.......my thought though!
Re: Current Status Of MMM Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
MMM is dead and buried including all ponzi. They ruined people's lives and did more harm than good. People are wiser nw, only fools and the uninformed stil do ponzi whn crypto currency is more lucrative than ponzi with less or no risk at all

2 Likes

Re: Current Status Of MMM Nigeria by Futureinvestors(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, there's money out there for all what's lacking is the faith to get because many have negatively programmed themselves not to believe money can be made easily.

Not many have the slightest ideas of what's out there.
For Many fear has limited them from moving forward.
Every successful businessman once took a risk that changed his entrepreneurial story. My story too.

No gimmicks, contact me if you have 50K, 100K, 500K and above to invest hurry to contact me now!
You will have access to monitor your investment and watch your money grow. Full transparency.
But I must be paid for my services from the profit I help you make monthly which can exceed 50% of your investment capital.
If I'm to be paid from profit made it means I must work hard to succeed just that simple.
After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

When you talk too much Nigerians call you scammer yet many are wallowing in deep ignorance while the few wise ones make a living.
No doubter should contact me.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Business calls only.
+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Full Access LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/4221278/how-generate-sustainable-income-online

(1) (Reply)

beep / If You Are Not Learning A Skill Or Making Money "You Are Wasting Your Time" / Students' Hostel For Sale At Choba, Opposite Uniport Main Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.