Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:54 PM

True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus (2699 Views)

Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by temitemi1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Democracy at work as Chief Raymond Dokpesi joins his co contestant and brother Chief Uche Secondus as they await the results of the Chairmanship elections

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by temitemi1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
More Pictures...

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Bari22: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
r
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Kelvin0(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Agbaletu: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Secondus is the man
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by deji17: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Look at the kind of clowns running PDPi.g now. It serves them right though.
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by princeade86(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
they shud av exchange blow abi, or carry guns.
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by CoolFreeday(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wasting our money that they stole.
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Ejilaiknow: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
victory made easy for APC come 2019 with uche secondus as PDP national chairman
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by obaataaokpaewu: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
It's a win win situation for Dokpesi whether he wins or loses. His AIT has been covering the event since it started, that's money to his account

2 Likes

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by CoolFreeday(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
God Knows that I will not vote PDP again, especially this PDP
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by SouthEastFacts: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
As if your vote is relevant.

When your entire region voted against OBJ in 1999, what happened?

At the peak of SW politics in 2015, how many votes were they able to make Buhari win SW? A meager 500K votes, while PDP won Anambra with over 600K rendering the sweat of the entire SW APC and their god Tinubu and Chief Navigator Obj useless.

If you can't win ordinary party Chairman in a free and fair election of just 3K delegates, how then do you want to determine who will win the President in an election of over 60 million voters.

Tomorrow you will claim political sophistication. The same way you were claiming in 2015, and SE maneuvered your god Tinubu and cling the Deputy Senate President.

I support Prof, but kids like you is what made him lose.

8 Likes

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

At the peak of SW politics in 2015, how many votes were they able to make Buhari win SW? A meager 500K votes, while PDP won Anambra with over 600K rendering the sweat of the entire SW APC and their god Tinubu and Chief Navigator Obj useless.

If you can't win ordinary party Chairman in a free and fair election of just 3K delegates, how then do you want to determine who will win the President in an election of over 60 million voters.

Tomorrow you will claim political sophistication. The same way you were claiming in 2015, and SE maneuvered your god Tinubu and cling the Deputy Senate President.

The prof losing is a sign of good omen to us. It leaves PDP with the dilemma of what to do with Fayose. That is what we want to know now. Would PDP abandon Fayose and the SW completely?
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by SouthEastFacts: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The prof losing is a sign of good omen to us. It leaves PDP with the dilemma of what to do with Fayose. That is what we want to know now. Would PDP abandon Fayose and the SW completely?
Please answer this question as best you can, without insult and prejudice.

If Fayose is chosen as VP, what can he bring to the table. That is, how many electoral power can he offer?

It is never a good omen. 2015 Presidential election statistics revealed a lot about SW. It demystified them.

Believe me, if Baba is given opportunity to re-choose a VP without interference, he will sure go for Ngige. Don't forget it was Buhari's camp that first complained about the number of votes SW gave to Buhari. Buhari won SW with 500K at a time SW were at their peak.

2 Likes

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
buhari must go.

that's all lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by AxxeMan: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fayose is a different kind of Yoruba man!

When we talk Yoruba we dey refer Osun and Oyo

Capish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by AxxeMan: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
bounty007:
buhari must go.

that's all lipsrsealed

Buhari go or not doesn't change the fact that Jonathan was an and still is a ineffectual Buffoon!! grin grin
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:

Buhari go or not doesn't change the fact that Jonathan was an and still is a ineffectual Buffoon!! grin grin

you still living in the past... me.. I've moved ahead and this DECEMBER 2017.

halla me when you get here..

2 Likes

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by AxxeMan: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
bounty007:

you still living in the past... me.. I've moved ahead and this DECEMBER 2017.

halla me when you get here..

We still dey wait una in 19 days time, I nor wan hear say una canoe spoil for road oo

Ooboy e go too sweet !!
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2017
AxxeMan:

We still dey wait una in 19 days time, I nor wan hear say una canoe spoil for road oo

Ooboy e go too sweet !!

you no wan dey your lane ba?
Egbesu visit dey imminent.. no joy..

no derail this thread..guy.
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by AxxeMan: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2017
bounty007:

you no wan dey your lane ba?
Egbesu visit dey imminent.. no joy..

no derail this thread..guy.

Lock up, dat you egbesu go piante leave your shadow if you mistake enta Edo

Better dey your bayelsa dey paddle your canoe , I nor wan hear story 19 days from now
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by Afonjacoward: 12:33am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Few months ago. Yorubas called us:
PDP.igs
Iporks
Dead party
People Destruction Party
Igbo party
Etc
Today they want to lead the same party they had so
mercilessly denigrated. Never.

5 Likes

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2017
funny!! how we follow this men that are only interested in enriching themselves with our resources. 2017 my village in bayelsa has no access to electricity. There are so many nigerian graduates without a job, NYSC camps/lodges poorly maintained, our security system is the worst in the world. Travel through badagary road to seme border countless number of checkpoints from immigration,police,NDLEA,NAFDAC,CUSTOMS etc only when you enter nigeria. Amaechi built health centres / modern schools across all rivers state LGA but how many are functioning now ?

Atiku is only interested in expanding NTELS. What can he offer that he couldnt advice or recommend during his tenure as VP to obasanjo

1 Like

Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by omoiyalayi(m): 1:45am On Dec 10, 2017
See as he sat down and looking so defeated like he already knew he had lost
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by edoman2016: 5:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Dokpesi is a useless man. The man has money for politics yet he is owing AIT staff more than six months salaries.
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by maclatunji: 5:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Why won't he when he is expecting huge amounts of cash?
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by gratieao: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:
Why won't he when he is expecting huge amounts of cash?
Tell Ogbeni to pay osun workers
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by tollyboy5(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You don't know anything you're just speculating. We don't have to win every election but we must be represented by our sons in every progressive party. Whether we vote or not we contest or not. We should be fully represented and if we are not I'm sorry you go no where
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by CoolFreeday(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Afonjacoward:

Few months ago. Yorubas called us:
PDP.igs
Iporks
Dead party
People Destruction Party
Igbo party
Etc
Today they want to lead the same party they had so
mercilessly denigrated. Never.

That is the problem with you guys, you don't know how to play politics. This your mentality cannot win you national election. If because they 'insult' you and you deny them position, do you still expect them to vote for you.
You guys need to learn how politics works, the north and west are good in playing politics, learn from them.
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by CoolFreeday(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

unfortunately for you, I'm from the middle belt. I talk with sound minds which I think you're not one judging from your write-up so there is no need saying much. By the grace of God, Let's meet in polling boot come 2019 if you have Voter's card
Re: True Spirit Of Sportsmanship As Chief Raymond Dokpesi Embraces Prince Secondus by SouthEastFacts: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

unfortunately for you, I'm from the middle belt. I talk with sound minds which I think you're not one judging from your write-up so there is no need saying much. By the grace of God, Let's meet in polling boot come 2019 if you have Voter's card
You are from MB? Name the state you are from and we will start judging how relevant your vote is.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Is The Best Choice For PDP Against 2019! / A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) / Meet Nigeria's First Female Jet Fighter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.