Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! (4747 Views)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / What Buried The Dinosaurs In Mass Graves? / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
God created Dinosaurs (Job 40:15-24).

In the Book of Job, written around 4,000 year ago, God pointed out the largest creature He had made:

"Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him" (Job 40:15-19, KJV).

Some think that this may be a reference to the dinosaur:

1. "He eateth grass as an ox." The dinosaur was plant-eating.

2. "His strength is in his loins [hips]…" The hips were the source of the dinosaur's strength.

3. "He moveth his tail like a cedar." His tail was like a massive tree.

4. "His bones are as strong pieces of brass…"

5. "He is the chief of the ways of God." This was the biggest creature God made. The recently discovered Supersaurus was more than 35 feet longer than the biggest whale.

6. "He that made him can make his sword to approach unto him." God brought this massive creature to extinction.

From, The Evidence Bible -->> http:///1bEnd2s

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort5 9 December 2013 at 13:00 ·

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by Gggg102(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Replace behemoth with hippopotamus see if it makes sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by Gggg102(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Why would God describe a dinosaur to job if job wouldn't have seen one or known of its existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Gggg102:

Replace behemoth with hippopotamus see if it makes sense

There! cool

1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by Gggg102(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

There! cool

Well the bible I'm using says the tail stiff like cedar

1 Like

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Gggg102:

Well the bible I'm using says the tail stiff like cedar

Is the hippo's tail stiff as cedar? undecided
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by 0temSapien: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is the hippo's tail stiff as cedar? undecided

When the people lift history, this is what we have. Job was a nephilim who saw the days of dinosaurs. The people who wrote of the bible Job did a good job to bring back the things of the very far past into our homo sapiens era. Here is the actual account of Job who existed in the period when dinosaurs, gigantosauruses, etc were still in existence.

Doctufos: First Job 2:1-10

Chapter Two

1. Now Job saw, while he was in a strong meditation, that all the sons of God flew to the anystenx.

2. And when they got their, they worshipped an unseen one. Then a voice sounded like whirlwind, saying, Jehovah, why are you here? Did Knoliud not tell me that you sent a report that you have disowned me as your father? And I have sent to him to give you a change of name, which is Satan(the adversary).

3. Jehovah replied, I am here to ask of you why you should interfere in the affair of the homos which we created. They are not your creations, but ours.

4. Now is Job not an offspring of mine? For he is the grandson of Cherubim and Seraphim my children whose souls I have now trapped until the completion of my paradise in the cloud.

5. Now why do you hide Job from the face of my spirit, the spirit of Death and Hell?

6. Is it not already a long time ago, yet Job is not yet found? But all his sons are seen of my spirit, because they do eat of my sacrifice, through which I monitor their souls, but they are not useful to me.

7. Now the unseen one remained silent such that Jehovah began to feel ashamed of himself.

8. Now, before Job returned from his altered state of consciousness to prevent evil, all his children had died already.

9. However, Job refused to serve Jehovah, who is Satan, according to the revelation he saw.

10. And Job entered another state of consciousness when he was of age (yet looking like a youth), and his soul did not return to earth again, but remained wandering in the valley of the shadow of death, waiting for the advent of the next world.
So, Job actually existed many millions of years back to witness the days of the dinosaurs. When the bible people were modifying the true life story of Job the nephilim, they actually wrote of his description of some animals in the past world of dinosaurs, parakrits, etc.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by Gggg102(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is the hippo's tail stiff we cedar? undecided

I haven't touched one but it looks stiff
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by Niflheim(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
FACT: God does not exist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by wiegraf: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
So, you do believe dinosaurs existed?

When? They were created 10,000 years ago and went extinct 5,000 years ago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by GoodMuyis(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Niflheim:
0temSapien can this be true?
Or we should send him Mazda as gift
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by 0temSapien: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
GoodMuyis:

0temSapien can this be true?

Or we should send him Mazda as gift
Depending on the way we are looking at it. God as a separate entity different from us and sitting in the firmament in the sky doesn't exist. But THE BEGINNING, the Almighty who created you, me, Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Olorun etc and is the sum total of me, you, Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Olorun etc is real and we may not call it the name God if we choose to. As a matter of fact, the name 'God' has been bastardised and rendered nonsensical because of the actions of bad gods like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and the rest of the bad gods who are held in a spiritual cage currently.

So once again, God as the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE and as the sum total of everything exists, but God as any of his creatures does not exist because it is impossible to pick a fragment of God almighty which is just less than1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of it and call it God Almighty. Such God Almighty does not exist.
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
0temSapien:

When the people lift history, this is what we have. Job was a nephilim who saw the days of dinosaurs. The people who wrote of the bible Job did a good job to bring back the things of the very far past into our homo sapiens era. Here is the actual account of Job who existed in the period when dinosaurs, gigantosauruses, etc were still in existence.

So, Job actually existed many millions of years back to witness the days of the dinosaurs. When the bible people were modifying the true life story of Job the nephilim, they actually wrote of his description of some animals in the past world of dinosaurs, parakrits, etc.

Your post belongs to the UFO's section, if there is one. shocked
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gggg102:

I haven't touched one but it looks stiff

Does the picture of the hippo in the picture above fit the description given in Job?
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Niflheim:

See what you look like when posting that. grin

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by 0temSapien: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Your post belongs to the UFO's section, if there is one. shocked
Says you. But if I may ask, how did the bible earth created just about 6000 years ago have the story of dinosaur which existed millions of years ago in it? This can only happen when a history in those faraway era is lifted and adulterated into the era of the bible-writer. Even Job himself would be laughing at the manner his history was brought forward and changed to fit into Judaism grin
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
0temSapien:

Says you. But if I may ask, how did the bible earth created just about 6000 years ago have the story of dinosaur which existed millions of years ago in it? This can only happen when a history in those faraway era is lifted and adulterated into the era of the bible-writer. Even Job himself would be laughing at the manner his history was brought forward and changed to fit into Judaism grin

Who told you dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, evolutionists? undecided
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by 0temSapien: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Who told you dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, evolutionists? undecided
Through science, findings and Atum I am aware that dinosaurs existed then. Finally, I have been to the realms where dinosaurs are currently having their afterlives.
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
0temSapien:

Through science, findings and Atum I am aware that dinosaurs existed then. Finally, I have been to the realms where dinosaurs are currently having their afterlives.

I can see that you have swallowed the lies of the serpent hook, line and stinker. undecided

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2017
0temSapien:

"If you believe the earth is 6000 years old then you deny science."

Ray Answers: If you believe the earth is millions or billions of years old, you "believe" science. You don't "know" the age of the earth. You "trust" what you've been told by fallible men and fallible dating processes. Your convictions rest entirely on faith.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort5 20 December 2013 ·
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
wiegraf:

So, you do believe dinosaurs existed?

When? They were created 10,000 years ago and went extinct 5,000 years ago?

No. They were created on the same day with mankind and that was about 6,000 years ago. cool

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by wiegraf: 5:37am On Jan 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

No. They were created on the same day with mankind and that was about 6,000 years ago. cool

Why do you believe this oga?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
wiegraf:

Why do you believe this oga?

I believe it because it was observed. Have you got a witness for your belief?
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by dalaman: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Oladegbuu and his madness again. Where I your scientific evidence to show that dinosaurs existed 4-5 thousand years ago?

May sense fall on you this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18am On Jan 04, 2018
dalaman:

Oladegbuu and his madness again. Where I your scientific evidence to show that dinosaurs existed 4-5 thousand years ago?

May sense fall on you this new year.

Have you heard of dinosaur fossils that still have flesh on them? undecided
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by dalaman: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Have you heard of dinosaur fossils that still have flesh on them? undecided

Did you hear of how the skin was preserved?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
dalaman:

Did you hear of how the skin was preserved?

How was it preserved 65 million years ago? undecided
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by dalaman: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

How was it preserved 65 million years ago? undecided

Read how the skin was preserved.
Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by wiegraf: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

I believe it because it was observed. Have you got a witness for your belief?

Ok, from the beginning.

You believe the whole universe is 6000 years old, just the Earth and 'mankind', or just 'mankind'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by ifenes(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

"If you believe the earth is 6000 years old then you deny science."

Ray Answers: If you believe the earth is millions or billions of years old, you "believe" science. You don't "know" the age of the earth. You "trust" what you've been told by fallible men and fallible dating processes. Your convictions rest entirely on faith.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort5 20 December 2013 ·

1 Share

Re: Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! by paxonel(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
God created Dinosaurs (Job 40:15-24).

Perfect research

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Call Your Pastor 'daddy' And Your Own Daddy 'popsy'? / Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! / What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.