Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan (5541 Views)

In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Importance of Tawheed and the Evil Result of Neglecting it
Shaykh Saalih ibn 'Abdillaah Al-Fawzaan

From his book Duroos min Al-Qur'aan Al-Kareem (p.5-11)
Translated exclusively for www.bakkah.net

[ In the Name of Allaah, the All-Merciful, may His Salaah and Salaam be upon His final Messenger, to proceed... ]

Someone may say, and it actually has been said, "What is it with you that you always focus on tawheed and you talk so much about it?! And you don't take into consideration the condition of the Muslims in our day and time, those who are being killed and caused to flee all over the earth, those being persecuted by the empires of disbelief in every place?!"

So we say, and with Allaah lies success:

Tawheed is the foundation upon which this upright religion has been built, so focusing on it means to focus on the very core itself. For if we were to reflect over the Noble Qur'aan we would find that it expounds on issues of tawheed repetitively, so much so that there does not exist a single soorah in the Qur'aan that does not mention tawheed, clarifying it and prohibiting what opposes it. It was Al-Imaam Ibn Al-Qayyim who pointed out that the entire Qur'aan is about tawheed, since it is only made up of the following:

* Information about Allaah and His Names and Attributes - This is the tawheed that we are to have knowledge of, called tawheed ar-ruboobiyyah.

* Commands to worship Allaah alone with no partners and prohibitions of worshipping other than Him - This is the tawheed that we must put into action, called tawheed al-uloohiyyah.

* Commands to obey Allaah and His Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) and prohibitions of disobeying Allaah and His Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) - These are the ways that tawheed is actualized and completed.

* Information about what Allaah has prepared for the people of tawheed, the delights, success, salvation, and triumphs in this life and the Next, and the punishments that are in store for the people of shirk in this life, and the eternal torture prepared for them upon their one-way entrance into the Hellfire - The first is for those who actualize tawheed, the latter is for those who do not. [1]

Therefore the entire Qur'aan is centered around tawheed. If you were to think about the soorahs revealed in Makkah, you would find that most of them focus entirely on tawheed. That is because the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) stayed in Makkah for 13 years calling to tawheed and warning against shirk. The vast majority of the religious obligations like zakaah, fasting, Hajj, the affairs of halaal and haraam, business transactions, etc. were not revealed until after the Hijrah to Al-Madeenah. The legislation of the prayer is an exception to this, as it was made an obligation while the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) was still in Makkah on the Night of Al-Mi'raaj, when he (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) was taken by night (to Jerusalem) [2], but that was only a short time before the Hijrah.

So the majority of the soorahs revealed before the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) made hijrah were focused entirely on tawheed, thus showing how truly important the subject is. Furthermore, the religious obligations were not revealed until tawheed was presented and established within the souls of the people, and the proper 'aqeedah had taken root. For verily actions can not be correct except with tawheed, nor can they have other than tawheed as their foundation.

The Qur'aan has illustrated that the Messengers ('alayhim As-Salaatu was-Salaam) all began their missions by inviting the people to tawheed before anything else, as Allaah says [3]:

( And We sent a messenger to every nation (proclaiming): 'Worship Allaah and shun false deities!' )

Allaah also says [4]:

( And We never sent any messenger before you, except that we revealed to him that 'There is no deity worthy of worship except Me, so worship Me!' )

And every prophet used to say to his people [5]:

( O

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by iamgenius(m): 1:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Shaykh is right. If you put a Palestinian and an Israeli side by side, you'll hardly or not see their differences. Palestinian man shaves his beard and keeps the moustache. Palestinian girls put off their hijab, the same dressing like an Israeli. Their shuyuukh have work to do. May Allah ease the affairs of all Muslims.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 3:33am On Dec 10, 2017
^
This is nonsense if you ask me. Don't take it personal. So much as the sheikh is right on emphasis on tawhid, what makes Muslim a muslim to begin with, isn't tawhid?.

So what tawhid is sheikh talking about?. He's rather paving way for excuses for Saudi and regional Muslim countries from helping those ppl. Are the Palestinians the only muslim country suffering?. How about kashmir, Burma Somalia etc they are also not upon tawhid?. Are they suffering bcuz they are deficient on tawhid?

What's beard gotta do with this? . If that's the case, do all arabs have beards?. Hosni Mubarak was clean shaved means he didn't have tawhid?.

All the Saudi kings have "sorry beards". Why dont they grow their beards like their shuyukh?. I find this statement irrational. It is a way for giving excuses. Muslims already have tawhid and everything has to be put in place. Time to study tawhid is inside the classrooms.

When sahaba were facing persecutions, was it bcuz their tawhid was deficient?. I know why the sheikh was saying that. It is a way of betraying the ummah to shift focus from Ard Al-Muqaddasa. If the Palestinians don't have tawhid, how come they still pray at masjid aqsa?. Who told you they don't have scholars? . There are scholars that emerged from there. In the face of persecution, diverting attention in the name of tawhid is rather irrational.

The same happened in the time of S.Umar (r) when he beat up gathering of dhikr which salafi used today to mean gathering of dhikr is bidah was the reason umar beat them?. Far from that. He beat them (if the story was true at all) bcuz they were doing dhikr at the time they were called to J!had. That's why he beat them up. But the story has been manipulated today. Likewise talking about tawhid as excuse to divert attention from reality, the sheikh needs to be flogged. Who told him the Palestinians don't have tawhid?.

That's why i won't be surprised if saudi and other Arabs eventually recognize Israel bcuz they have been israel allies covertly. Maybe he also failed to realize that the first CONDITION given by Allah in both Quran and Jewish scripture was tawhid. Jews violated that and second condition was the reason they were thrown out of Ard Al-Muqaddasa {Holy Land} the first and second time(Sura 17).

Allah has said the only people to rule over HOLY Land is Islam and Muslims i:e God's Law. Quran itself has predicted attempts by the Jews to return to the Holy Land in the Last Age. That's what we are experiencing. Tawhid is one thing on the side, this situation going on is another on the side. This is the same excuse given by Saudi shuyukh in 2008 and 2014 when Israel bombed Palestinians, they were talking about tawhid. If Umar was here today he would whip those shuyukh really bad the same way he whipped gathering of dhikr. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Empiree:
^
This is nonsense if you ask me. Don't take it personal. So much as the sheikh is right on emphasis on tawhid, what makes Muslim a muslim to begin with, isn't tawhid?.

So what tawhid is sheikh talking about?. He's rather paving way for excuses for Saudi and regional Muslim countries from helping those ppl. Are the Palestinians the only muslim country suffering?. How about kashmir, Burma Somalia etc they are also not upon tawhid?. Are they suffering bcuz they are deficient on tawhid?

What's beard gotta do with this? . If that's the case, do all arabs have beards?. Hosni Mubarak was clean shaved means he didn't have tawhid?.

All the Saudi kings have "sorry beards". Why dont they grow their beards like their shuyukh?. I find this statement irrational. It is a way for giving excuses. Muslims already have tawhid and everything has to be put in place. Time to study tawhid is inside the classrooms.

When sahaba were facing persecutions, was it bcuz their tawhid was deficient?. I know why the sheikh was saying that. It is a way of betraying the ummah to shift focus from Ard Al-Muqaddasa. If the Palestinians don't have tawhid, how come they still pray at masjid aqsa?. Who told you they don't have scholars? . There are scholars that emerged from there. In the face of persecution, diverting attention in the name of tawhid is rather irrational.

The same happened in the time of S.Umar (r) when he beat up gathering of dhikr which salafi used today to mean gathering of dhikr is bidah was the reason umar beat them?. Far from that. He beat them (if the story was true at all) bcuz they were doing dhikr at the time they were called to J!had. That's why he beat them up. But the story has been manipulated today. Likewise talking about tawhid as excuse to divert attention from reality, the sheikh needs to be flogged. Who told him the Palestinians don't have tawhid?.

That's why i won't be surprised if saudi and other Arabs eventually recognize Israel bcuz they have been israel allies covertly. Maybe he also failed to realize that the first CONDITION given by Allah in both Quran and Jewish scripture was tawhid. Jews violated that and second condition was the reason they were thrown out of Ard Al-Muqaddasa {Holy Land} the first and second time(Sura 17).

Allah has said the only people to rule over HOLY Land is Islam and Muslims i:e God's Law. Quran itself has predicted attempts by the Jews to return to the Holy Land in the Last Age. That's what we are experiencing. Tawhid is one thing on the side, this situation going on is another on the side. This is the same excuse given by Saudi shuyukh in 2008 and 2014 when Israel bombed Palestinians, they were talking about tawhid. If Umar was here today he would whip those shuyukh really bad the same way he whipped gathering of dhikr. embarassedp

I'm highly disappointed that this is coming from "a learned Muslim ".

Since you brought this up. Please tell us what is the religion of the leader of the Palestinian movement, is he a Muslim or not ? Let's start with that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

I'm highly disappointed that this is coming from "a learned Muslim ".

Since you brought this up. Please tell us what is the religion of the leader of the Palestinian movement, is he a Muslim or not ? Let's start with that

# Nah! You should rather be disappointed in your troglodyte sheik." Deviation from Tawheed and Sunnah", cause of Palestinian predicament?!

Ask your sheik to tell us or you yourself can tell us what exactly lead to Palestinian predicament and how got to do with alleged deviation from Tawheed and Sunnah. Just to help you a bit: the evil state of Israel was created in 1948 after the World war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Empiree:
^

# According to that sick ideology, we can infer they all deviated from "Tawheed And Sunnah" ni. Rubbish.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# According to that sick ideology, we can infer they all deviated from "Tawheed And Sunnah" ni. Rubbish.

An ideology based upon what Allah says, what the messenger says and how the companions whom you despise understood it.

You have to explain to us what made their ideology deviated.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Talking about Palestine does not necessarily mean we are neglecting Targeted. There are so many verses in the Quran that speaks on several diverse topics ranging from good conduct, marriage rights, moral stories, etc.
OP do not fall into the errors of the shias who pick one verse and twist it meaning and claim they have found a religion. So let's not fall into that error by not considering the other treasures the Quran offers us. One of the issues denounced by Allah swt in the Quran is oppression, oppression indeed is worst than killing, but this oppression has been way too long having its roots over a hundred years. So talking about Tauheed doesn't stop us from talking about the oppressions being faced by Palestinians or any other Muslim for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:
Talking about Palestine does not necessarily mean we are neglecting Targeted. There are so many verses in the Quran that speaks on several diverse topics ranging from good conduct, marriage rights, moral stories, etc.
OP do not fall into the errors of the shias who pick one verse and twist it meaning and claim they have found a religion. So let's not fall into that error by not considering the other treasures the Quran offers us. One of the issues denounced by Allah swt in the Quran is oppression, oppression indeed is worst than killing, but this oppression has been way too long having its roots over a hundred years. So talking about Tauheed doesn't stop us from talking about the oppressions being faced by Palestinians or any other Muslim for that matter.

Obedience to Allah's word is tauheed. Allah has spoken about good manners, marriage, moral story e.t.c accepting it is tauheed my brother. Let me take you to the Qur'an on one of the moral stories you are talking about.

Prophet Yusuf alai salam, was called by inmates in the the prison whom narrated their dreams to him. But he didn't reply them immediately, he first explained what is most important to them which the worship of Allah (tauheed). The results of their dreams had opposite meaning one would die and the other would leave a prosperous life. This is like saying acceptance of faith whether good or bad. A person with tauheed would accept his faith whether good or bad while a person with no tauheed would reject it. Please tell me who rejects what is is destined by Allah except an unbeliever.

The Arab countries empiree is talking about run secular governments. Gammal abdunaseer was Egyptian president who came to power with the help of the Muslim brotherhood (the people who always attack secular governments in their daily speech). After he entered office they were his number one Target and he did it ruthlessly (check pages of history).

Same with Assad father and now the son also. Ben ali of Tunisia is also an example. Hosni Mubarak is no different. All these people I'm mentioning profes secular ideologies. Do you know just keeping beards in a country like Tunisia till today would make you on terror watch list. Do you you know that Gaddafi outlawed marriage to more the one wife. He preached the "green book" not the Qur'an.

Do you know things like these existed in these places. Does the Qur'an support all these ?

So when we talk tauheed don't let them deceive you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Obedience to Allah's word is tauheed. Allah has spoken about good manners, marriage, moral story e.t.c accepting it is tauheed my brother. Let me take you to the Qur'an on one of the moral stories you are talking about.

Prophet Yusuf alai salam, was called by inmates in the the prison whom narrated their dreams to him. But he didn't reply them immediately, he first explained what is most important to them which the worship of Allah (tauheed). The results of their dreams had opposite meaning one would die and the other would leave a prosperous life. This is like saying acceptance of faith whether good or bad. A person with tauheed would accept his faith whether good or bad while a person with no tauheed would reject it. Please tell me who rejects what is is destined by Allah except an unbeliever.

The Arab countries empiree is talking about run secular governments. Gammal abdunaseer was Egyptian president who came to power with the help of the Muslim brotherhood (the people who always attack secular governments in their daily speech). After he entered office they were his number one Target and he did it ruthlessly (check pages of history).

Same with Assad father and now the son also. Ben ali of Tunisia is also an example. Hosni Mubarak is no different. All these people I'm mentioning profes secular ideologies. Do you know just keeping beards in a country like Tunisia till today would make you on terror watch list. Do you you know that Gaddafi outlawed marriage to more the one wife. He preached the "green book" not the Qur'an.

Do you know things like these existed in these places. Does the Qur'an support all these ?

So when we talk tauheed don't let them deceive you.

I don't think you got the point I was making, we should always talk about Tauheed but we shouldn't also neglect other important aspects of the Quran. We should not neglect injustice being perpetrated on Muslims nor should we ignore the plight of the Palestinians. Islam has always been an inspiration to change.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:

I don't think you got the point I was making, we should always talk about Tauheed but we shouldn't also neglect other important aspects of the Quran. We should not neglect injustice being perpetrated on Muslims nor should we ignore the plight of the Palestinians. Islam has always been an inspiration to change.

Since you say we should talk about them , let's start with who is leading their struggle are they Muslims or not?
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

An ideology based upon what Allah says, what the messenger says and how the companions whom you despise understood it.

You have to explain to us what made their ideology deviated.

# Ogbeni the issue is not issue of whether they deviated from Tawheed or Sunnah as your troglodyte sheik is trying to spoonfed gullible like you.

* Palestinian were leaving their lives fine with no problem until the UK + US decided to create an evil entity called "state of Israel" in 1948 by chasing Palestinian out of their land. Then, all Muslims world were looking like Dundee united with no help. Israel was so aggressive that she even conquered part of Egypt and Syria. In 1960s both Egypt (under Anwar Sadat) and Syria fought Israel and nearly destroyed Israel until US came to her aid. While Egypt and Syria reclaimed their lands back, Palestine was never reclaimed.

* What does all these have to do with the assertion of your sheik, kindly educate me?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Ogbeni the issue is not issue of whether they deviated from Tawheed or Sunnah as your troglodyte sheik is trying to spoonfed gullible like you.

* Palestinian were leaving their lives fine with no problem until the UK + US decided to create an evil entity called "state of Israel" in 1948 by chasing Palestinian out of their land. Then, all Muslims world were looking like Dundee united with no help. Israel was so aggressive that she even conquered part of Egypt and Syria. In 1960s both Egypt (under Anwar Sadat) and Syria fought Israel and nearly destroyed Israel until US came to her aid.

* What does all these have to do with the assertion of your sheik, kindly educate me?

Sorry friend, Palestinians allowed themselves to be colonized by the British ( you need history classes).

They made comprises till today just to be in the good books of those kafirs. If truly they follow Islam we know kafirs don't stick to agreement. How many agreements have been made since 1948? Did they honour it. The popular Palestinian government says no to physical struggle while its people are been killed and imprisoned everyday. Does Islam allows us to be physically abused, not allowed to exercise our religious or political right and yet live in peace. This is what the Palestinian government is preaches till today.

The current alliance by the Arab league against the state of Israelis not for the sake of Allah, if it is , why haven't we had progress on this issusince its formation. There is is no Islam in it from the beginning and that Islam is tauheed.

The leader of this movement is Mahmud Abbas who is not a Muslim but a follower of bahar faith. Please don't tell its an Islamic struggle

There is no difference between Zionist Jews, British and America. Declaring Jerusalem as Israeli capital did not start today alot. It has always been on the table . All US Presidents didn't have the ball to do it only Mr Trump
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Since you say we should talk about them , let's start with who is leading their struggle are they Muslims or not?

They are largely Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:

They are largely Muslims...

Its seems you misunderstood my question I mean who (singular) is at the fore front of this movement . I mean political figure like President, ministers, advisers e.t.c give me their names and religious identity
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Sorry friend, Palestinians allowed themselves to be colonized by the British ( you need history classes).

They made comprises till today just to be in the good books of those kafirs. If truly they follow Islam we know kafirs don't stick to agreement. How many agreements have been made since 1948? Did they honour it.

Discussing Palestinian issue with you is the biggest mistake I made today. Here you open your mouth @underline while you should be advising yourself of that.

# You might hate Sheik Imran Hussein to the teeth but I think he will teach you a lot about the subject. Personally I can't continue with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

Discussing Palestinian issue with you is the biggest mistake I made today. Here you open your mouth @underline while you should be advising yourself of that.

# You might hate Sheik Imran Hussein to the teeth but I think he will teach you a lot about the subject. Personally I can't continue with people like you.

I confronted you , and all you could say is this ?

Am disappointed albaqir.

I thought you don't run away from arguments. Next time if you don't know what to typen, please restrain your fingers. It would do you a lot of good
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by carinmom(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
It may not necessarily means that their situation is as a result of their deviation from tauheed and sunnah, Allah SWT may decide to test their imaan. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

I confronted you , and all you could say is this ?

Am disappointed albaqir.

I thought you don't run away from arguments. Next time if you don't know what to typen, please restrain your fingers. It would do you a lot of good

# Ogbeni you are talking thrash. Egypt was the first to sign peace deal with Israel in 1979, followed by Jordan in 1994. Palestine is not recognised as a state yet.

* Please go and continue with your "Tawheed and Sunnah" under your fawsan.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2017
carinmom:
It may not necessarily means that their situation is as a result of their deviation from tauheed and sunnah, Allah SWT may decide to test their imaan. My opinion though.

Let me reply you like this :

" Allah has promised those among you who believe and do righteous good deeds that He will certainly grant them successions to (the present rulers) in the land, as He has granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practice their religion which He has chosen for them (Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they WORSHIP ME and do not associate anything (in worship) with me. But whosoever disbelieves after this, they are the fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah) [color=#000099][/color][b][/b] " Surah an-Nur 24 : 55

The above quote from the Qur'an is self explanatory

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
carinmom:

# Israel was created and being developed and fully supported by the western world led by the US and UK. All Palestinian needs is full support of the coward Arab union (if at all they are ever united) and Muslim world. Unfortunately, when you see all of them crawling and bowing to the US and UK, then you realised its a lose lose case for the Palestinian. Saudi Arabia was created by the full help of the British, till date she still serving those evil regime alongside US and she continue to gain "safety of the el-Saud empire" in return. Jordan, UAE, Qatar, Egypt et al all of them are at the foot and and seeking good will and mercy of this world powers. So how will vulnerable Palestine (since 1948/9) be free?

* This is not "testing of Iman" o as the OP is also trying hard to spoonfeed gullible mind from the teaching of his troglodyte sheik claiming its "deviation from Tawheed and Sunnah". Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Ogbeni you are talking thrash. Egypt was the first to sign peace deal with Israel in 1979, followed by Jordan in 1994. Palestine is not recognised as a state yet.

* Please go and continue with your "Tawheed and Sunnah" under your fawsan.

I told you to attend history class but you refuse cool cool

My question to you is

1. What was the situation of Palestine after the fall of Ottoman empire?

2. Where were Palestinian Muslims when James Balfour handed over Palestine to the Zionist in 1917 ?

If you fail the above . I would make sure I don't take you serious again kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

I told you to attend history class but you refuse cool cool

My question to you is

1. What was the situation of Palestine after the fall of Ottoman empire?

2. Where were Palestinian Muslims when James Balfour handed over Palestine to the Zionist in 1917 ?

If you fail the above . I would make sure I don't take you serious again kiss kiss

# Haba! Your sheik don talk na say, "deviation from Tawheed and Sunnah" grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Israel was created and being developed and fully supported by the western world led by the US and UK. All Palestinian needs is full support of the coward Arab union (if at all they are ever united) and Muslim world. Unfortunately, when you see all of them crawling and bowing to the US and UK, then you realised its a lose lose case for the Palestinian. Saudi Arabia was created by the full help of the British, till date she still serving those evil regime alongside US and she continue to gain "safety of the el-Saud empire" in return. Jordan, UAE, Qatar, Egypt et al all of them are at the foot and and seeking good will and mercy of this world powers. So how will vulnerable Palestine (since 1948/9) be free?

* This is not "testing of Iman" o as the OP is also trying hard to spoonfeed gullible mind from the teaching of his troglodyte sheik claiming its "deviation from Tawheed and Sunnah". Disgusting.

The Israelis own the US and UK economy and rule by proxy politically in those two .

Let me put it straight , every aspect of each country sector is controlled by the Jews . Health, military, industry, internet you name it
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Haba! Your sheik don talk na say, "deviation from Tawheed and Sunnah" grin grin grin grin

Since you want to run away , for the benefit of those readings.

What is importance of being a dominant population (Palestinian Muslims) and yet you cannot control your affairs. Its shows you don't take your religion seriously.

Any group people who form a majority rule by their principles example

Saudi rule according to Qur'an and sunnah (majority)
Iran rule according to shite doctrines (majority)

But Palestinian Muslims a majority is ruled by a minority Zionist

The reason is simple they left the book and the sunnah
Fundamentalist:

" Allah has promised those among you who believe and do righteous good deeds that He will certainly grant them successions to (the present rulers) in the land, as He has granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practice their religion which He has chosen for them (Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they WORSHIP ME and do not associate anything (in worship) with me. But whosoever disbelieves after this, they are the fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah) [color=#000099][/color][b][/b] " Surah an-Nur 24 : 55

The above quote from the Qur'an is self explanatory
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by AlBaqir(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Saudi rule according to Qur'an and sunnah (majority)

# Rather by wahabi ideology, that's why they are victimising neighbouring fellow Arab Muslim nations, killing children, women, bombing important places like hospitals, schools etc. And that's why they continue to licking the butt of US and UK. And that's why they see no harm in shaking women's hands, sitting together and giving their nation's prestigious honour to a Kafir and enemy of Muslims and Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Rather by wahabi ideology, that's why they are victimising neighbouring fellow Arab Muslim nations, killing children, women, bombing important places like hospitals, schools etc. And that's why they continue to licking the butt of US and UK. And that's why they see no harm in shaking women's hands, sitting together and giving their nation's prestigious honour to a Kafir and enemy of Muslims and Islam.

Sorry friend I'm not here to defend the Saudi government rather the ideology of the rightly guided companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) as rightly put by one of well known scholars (I know you won't like him)
"I'm a man of loyalty to religion, and not of state" - Ahmad ibn taymiyyah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
The least the Sheik could have said was to make dua for them and adviced them to be patient. I know he's not in a position to confront this world power but the excuses he gave are out of line.

And @fundamentalist, everything you said there dont exclude every Muslim. A Muslim is a muslim but may still not fully submit. That's level of Iman not necessarily out rightly tawhid. And the reason it is easier for Saudi Arabia to rule by Sharia is bcuz they are 100%. You can not compare that to other arab countries with mix of Christians. "Sharia Law" as we know it could not be easily implemented. Nigeria is a case study.

However, the case of Palestinian is not Palestinian or Arab issue as Western media want is to believe. It is rather Muslim-Jewish conflicts. This is why the sheikh is very wrong. Did he not study surat kahf and Isra very well to be able to decipher current affairs?.

I am aware of Mahmood Abass's stance. This is why there is opposition to his authority in the same clan. But in recent yrs he seems to be regaining his senses.

If your definition of tawhid is to be put into consideration, very well then, Saudi authority is also guilty of violating tawhid by their ungodly alliance. Who created Saudi and israel?. Don't they have internal and external conflicts too
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Empiree:
The least the Sheik could have said was to make dua for them and adviced them to be patient. I know he's not in a position to confront this world power but the excuses he gave are out of line.

And @fundamentalist, everything you said there dont exclude every Muslim. A Muslim is a muslim but may still not fully submit. That's level of Iman not necessarily out rightly tawhid. And the reason it is easier for Saudi Arabia to rule by Sharia is bcuz they are 100%. You can not compare that to other arab countries with mix of Christians. "Sharia Law" as we know it could not be easily implemented. Nigeria is a case study.

However, the case of Palestinian is not Palestinian or Arab issue as Western media want is to believe. It is rather Muslim-Jewish conflicts. This is why the sheikh is very wrong. Did he not study surat kahf and Isra very well to be able to decipher current affairs?.

I am aware of Mahmood Abass's stance. This is why there is opposition to his authority in the same clan. But in recent yrs he seems to be regaining his senses.

If your definition of tawhid is to be put into consideration, very well then, Saudi authority is also guilty of violating tawhid by their ungodly alliance. Who created Saudi and israel?. Don't they have internal and external conflicts too

Egypt, Syria and Jordan jointly fought a war against the Israeli state in 1967 .

It was not Islam vs Israel war rather THE ARAB -ISRAELI WAR.

today we have the Arab league not Islamic league. They are pro secular governments.

Saudi has a majority Muslim population, they have about 10-15% shites population , 2-5% Christian population and also Idolator 1%.

I'm not here to defend the Saudi government. What I'm saying is Muslims should wake up to realities of their religion.

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world over 200 million (95%) , yet they cannot implement Sharia law. Talking about it in public is seen as an act of treason.

The same applies to Turkey, they did way with a lot of Islamic practices just to become a member of European union, did they get there ? They banned beards, hijab, dressing the list is endless just to please the kafirs . so, what is the use of banning Islamic practices and yet you call yourself a Muslim. Its Hippocracy. This was one of the many reasons Allah cursed the Jews in the Qur'an (read sura baqara for more).

So please tell me what is the use of having a majority Muslim population and you are afraid of practising your religion (islam). The answer is simple , you don't practice what you preach,, which is " there is non worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger " meaning tauheed .

So let's translate our sayings into actions if we have tauheed, Indonesia is a good example.

Empiree , your are a follower of Muslim brotherhood, when your people took over government in Egypt in 2011 , after all their propaganda and noise against the Israelis. Muhammad morsi signed a peace treaty with them true or false.

They are the same people saying they would bring Sharia. Please spare me

We must go back to the basic principle of Islam which is tauheed
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
The Op spoke the absolute truth, Palestine cannot be liberated except by that which opened it - Qur'an and Sunnah-. I was watching a video sometimes back, the interviewer was an Israeli who speaks clear English, so he asked the Palestinians which comes first "being Muslim or being Palestinian?" I was shocked to hear replies that being Palestinian comes first. Tawheed is seriously lacking!

King Abdulaziz Ibn AbdurRahman Al Saud (rahimahullâh) refused to get involved with the issue of Palestine during its early stages because it was full of nationalism (Arab nationalism) that its leaders based their ideology upon, the sad reality is, this is the problem till today. Palestine is for all Muslims, this is a land many Prophets walked upon. It cannot be freed based upon nationalism, racism, tribal and the likes but on the basis of Tawheed. When Donald Trump made the announcement, it didn't move me because Muslims didn't lose Jerusalem in 2017 but in 1917 when the British defeated the Ottomans.

A man might have a shaved beard but his Tawheed is there, others might have full beards but there are the worst of men. When scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Al Albani and Al Uthaymeen (May Allaah have mercy on them) gave solutions for Palestine, we had many Muslims abusing and cursing them. We even had people from Hizbu Tahrir who composed articles making takfeer on Ibn Baaz. Blockheads like Faisal Al Jamayki abused Sheikh Al Albani, this Sheikh even fought against Israel during the 1948 war as reported by his granddaughter.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
� *Palestine will not be liberated except by that which opened it by Shaykh Rabee Bin Haadhee al-Madhkalee* ‼️

(The Sheikh hafidhahullah begins by praising Allah and sending prayer and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad with the sermon of need, then he says…)

_Welcome to our children and our brothers to this gathering that we ask Allah the Blessed and Exalted to make it a blessed gathering. And we ask Allah the Blessed and Exalted to give us and all the Muslims success and correctness in holding firm to the book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger, prayer and peace are upon him, and clinging to His rope; because I swear by Allah there is no happiness and no strength for the Muslims except if they hold firm to the rope of Allah and to the Sunnah of His Messenger, prayer and peace are upon him._

_And there is no exit for them from this humiliation and this disgrace except by returning to true Islam, by the book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger, prayer and peace are upon him._

_You know that the Ummah has split into scattered fractions, and Allah’s refuge is sought, being torn apart due to the desires, therefore the Ummah was afflicted with what it deserved from the punishments; such as being overcome by the enemies of Allah, (Allah says) ‘And whatever affliction befalls you, it is on account of what your hands have wrought, and (yet) He pardons most (of your faults).’ {Chapter 42 verse 30}_

_And as I have said in some of my writings and in some of my advice to the Palestinians, and as I have said to you, ‘That I swear by Allah, Palestine will not be liberated except by that which opened it.’ It was opened with the Koran and the Sunnah and it will not return to this condition unless its inhabitants are holding firm to the book and the Sunnah._

_And when Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, went to open Baitul Muqaddas, a youth went with him; and when he reached Sham and Abu Ubaida met him there, he came to a shallow body of water so he descended off of his camel and placed its muzzle on his back and he began to wade in the shallow body of water; and he was wearing shabby clothes. So Abu Ubaida, may Allah be pleased with him, said ‘Oh leader of the believers, I don’t like that the people should see you in this condition.’ So (Umar) said, ‘Oh Ubaida, if someone other than you said this. (Then he said) Verily Allah the Blessed and Exalted has given us strength with Islam and if we seek strength with other than it, Allah will humiliate us.”_

_So now, those that fight in Palestine don’t seek strength from the book of Allah nor from the Sunnah of His Messenger, nor from Islam rather they only seek it from the east and the west and from the Christians and from the Rafida and other than them. And they travel upon methodologies far from Islam, so their jihad is on a path other than an Islamic path._

_And the Scholars have advised them to return to the book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah and to cultivate themselves and their children upon the book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, prayer and peace is upon him…_

https://m.facebook.com/notes/maktaba-salafiyyah-maldives/-salafinote-palestine-will-not-be-liberated-except-by-that-which-opened-it-shayk/1824971037793187/

A reminder benefits the believer.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Egypt, Syria and Jordan jointly fought a war against the Israeli state in 1967 .

It was not Islam vs Israel war rather THE ARAB -ISRAELI WAR.

today we have the Arab league not Islamic league. They are pro secular governments.

Saudi has a majority Muslim population, they have about 10-15% shites population , 2-5% Christian population and also Idolator 1%.

I'm not here to defend the Saudi government. What I'm saying is Muslims should wake up to realities of their religion.

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world over 200 million (95%) , yet they cannot implement Sharia law. Talking about it in public is seen as an act of treason.

The same applies to Turkey, they did way with a lot of Islamic practices just to become a member of European union, did they get there ? They banned beards, hijab, dressing the list is endless just to please the kafirs . so, what is the use of banning Islamic practices and yet you call yourself a Muslim. Its Hippocracy. This was one of the many reasons Allah cursed the Jews in the Qur'an (read sura baqara for more).

So please tell me what is the use of having a majority Muslim population and you are afraid of practising your religion (islam). The answer is simple , you don't practice what you preach,, which is " there is non worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger " meaning tauheed .

So let's translate our sayings into actions if we have tauheed, Indonesia is a good example.
that's the young turk's turkey's problem. He was ally of the Jews and stuff and even made attempt to have Muslims pray salat in English but failed. Still don't get how this affect the issue of Palestine?. Are you saying Palestinians don't have tawhid is the reason they are in this situation? . That's the point. And that point is the weakest if the weak this sheikh raised.

Emp.iree , your are a follower of Muslim brotherhood, when your people took over government in Egypt in 2011 , after all their propaganda and noise against the Israelis. Muhammad morsi signed a peace treaty with them true or false.

They are the same people saying they would bring Sharia. Please spare me

We must go back to the basic principle of Islam which is tauheed
smh, I even opposed morsi's approach to implementing the law. He fell in the trap set for him. MB lacks wisdom. That's why they are in garbage bin now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Walk By Faith, Not Just By Sight". / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / Has Allah Predestined Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.