Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan (5518 Views)

In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Saudi slave.
IdisuleOurOwn:

One thing I have notice about some people here is that one is sympathetic to Saudi cause while the other is sympathetic to Iran cause.

You can see your question was invaded, even demmzy15 was saying you should open another. thread instead of him to answer you.

We can see by the action of the said Sheikh that he has deviated from the Qur'an for inviting infidels to the Holy land.

Our friends here couldn't criticize him because he's a Saudi cheesy.
Empiree:
^^

You noticed that right?. He bounced when I brought that up grin

When you have birds of same feathers, what do you expect ?

They flock together

undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fundamentalist:

When you have birds of same feathers, what do you expect ?

They flock together

undecided undecided
You should not worry about "same feathers".

Just focus on the bone of contention

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

One thing I have notice about some people here is that one is sympathetic to Saudi cause while the other is sympathetic to Iran cause.

Is there anything wrong with that?

You can see your question was avoided, even demmzy15 was saying you should open another. thread instead of him to answer you.

I stand by my assertion, if you want to know, open another thread for that.

We can see by the action of the said Sheikh that he has deviated from the Qur'an for inviting infidels to the Holy land.

Lol, I warned you mehn! I warned you! Stop listening to those crazy men, they've begun to make you think like an extremist. I challenge you to show us when the Americans got to the holy land, I await your response.

Our friends here couldn't criticize him because he's a Saudi cheesy.

You don't even know the man, I'm very disappointed. Of course, you can call us a Saudi slave if you like, but my advice to you is to be careful with who you acquire knowledge from.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is .....word. are those Arab and Muslim countries who claim to be on tawhid but are allied with those Quran and sunnah forbid alliance with are properly on tawhid?.

So, I'm sorry to say sheikh Fawzan's fatwa is deficient.

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
This is .....word. are those Arab and Muslim countries who claim to be on tawhid but are allied with those Quran and sunnah forbid alliance with are properly on tawhid?.

So, I'm sorry to say sheikh Fawzan's fatwa is deficient.
But you that righteous can ally with Almighty Russia: trade with them, support them in the killing of Muslims. You and your scholars are perfect! Top niche!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Exactly my point raised by this author. Fundamentalist called me "Muslim brotherhood" due to the way I sound to him cheesy

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
But you that righteous can ally with Almighty Russia: trade with them, support them in the killing of Muslims. You and your scholars are perfect! Top niche!
humm shocked

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Demmzy15:

I think we should do away with the politics. While it is not difficult seeing through the hypocrisies of the hate Saudi crowd who accuse it of doing exactly what their heroes do to survive, we cannot ignore the op wrong premise which makes Tauheed mutually exclusive from every days life.

Tauheedd is very important but getting people to be on the same page is not going to happen overnight. Do we in a situation where a Muslim country gets attacked we say to ourselves we don't have Tauheed better we sit this one out or they don't have Tauheed they are getting what they deserve?

When the prophet Muhammad pbuh said if you see injustice change it with your hand if not with your mouth f not with your heart.... He means we have a duty to make the world a better place. This thread says do nothing and let the world be corrupting itself.

The thread advocate disunity by creating standards to support each other even on matter as mudane as defending Palestinians against a well organized kuffar enemy. We should remember the prophet pbuh was patient with the pagans of Makkah before they eventually accepted Islam we should also be patient with each other and that is something FUNDAMENTALIST does not get. He was with no concrete evidence willing to label Mahmoud Abbas (I personally don't have a shred of love for him due to his poor leadership) a kafir and based on such willing to damn the whole of the people of Palestine to suffering and demand we join him in his folly.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by sino(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Wait o, are we to start asking the oppressed if they have the proper aqeedah before we respond?! So we are to keep quiet because these people are not on the same "aqeedah" as ours?! Where is that the case according to the Qur'an and Sunnah?! So if a Muslim woman is not putting the proper hijab, you would look the other way if she is about to be raped or being raped?!

This is what Allah (SWT) Says:

"And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allâh, and for those weak, illtreated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” [004:075: Al Quran]

I believe this is not meant for Muslims alone, if anyone is being oppressed and cries for help, as a Muslim, you are obliged to assist in anyway you can!

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the Sheikh, yes, tawheed is the core, but it doesn't stop us from talking about the oppression, when it is so glaring and it even involves one of the holy site in Islam! The excuse that they are not on the right aqeedah is pathetic!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2017
The Yoruba say (forgive my spellings) "E tin be leyin efa Oju eje lor " .

There is more to what empiree and his allies don't want people to know.

" Jamal abdunaseer was a former Egyptian president who came to power through the support of the Muslim brotherhood, at the time when he became the President, the head of the brotherhood told him to tell all women in Egypt to put on scarfs on the their head and he replied how can I tell 10 million women to put scarfs on their head when you Cannot command your daughter to do same ".

Its a scenario of two houses on fire, Mr A and Mr B. Will Mr A go out to Mr B's house to put out his fire or will he first solve his own fire first.

We want change, but on a platter of gold, the messenger preached tauheed for 13 years (read all Makkah surahs) no jihad, no salat (before 11th year) , no fasting, no hajj just tauheed. If it was that simple, why was he pushed out of his homeland. The Islamic faith was firmly rooted in the hearts of companions through tauheed. That is why they would give their life willingly for its cause.

The reason Mr empiree disagrees with me is not because the shaykh is not correct but to make look it like a political problem. I have made it know in this forum that the Saudis do provide aid not only the Palestinians but Muslims worldwide in need of aid. The Saudi govt even get critics from salafi scholars within the kingdom as regarding some of their policies. Its sad the way empiree and his bed fellows make a meal of this and keep us away from the main issue at point (tauheed).

It would be irrational to take away politics from islam, as the religion addresses all facets of human life.

Is the Iranian Government no responsible for sponsoring the IMN in Nigeria (North) which causes disturbances in many areas why are you not picking that up. When the Sufis start their madness in the name of zikr at night and disturbs peoples sleep, block road and do crazy suffs in the name of Islam. When men like Habib ilorin condemns hijabs and buhary omo Musa tells us no difference between Muslims and kafirs, shouldn't be a problem abi. But calling to Allah and his messenger is a problem ? Hypocrisy

From what I could understand from all what you are saying , that I don't care about what happens to Muslims worldwide. And also, that I don't understand the present world realities that's why a made a thread like this in the first place. This notion is wrong and need to be corrected, there is no one who preaches unity like the salafis, the major reason why we are misunderstood are because we have people who don't like the truth. I earlier quoted , Qur'an 24: 50 and nobody said anything, is the that the verse is vague or what ? Why didn't anybody say anything regarding that.

When the messenger started preaching his message to his people in Makkah, they understood that if they were to follow/accept his message they must do away with jahilliya (life of ignorance) totally, that was the meaning of "there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger" . they even offered to compromise their way of life and make the messenger the king of all Arabia if he was ready to compromise his religion (Al bidaya wannihaya ). Did the messenger compromise his religion ? The answer is No.

Why must compromise start with us who claim we love Allah and his messenger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2017
For those trying to put together my points together , let me summerize it for you

How can I help you (victim) when you are not ready to fight for it. The palestinain government says it must be through dialogue while your oppressors don't understand dialogue
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by sino(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fundamentalist:
The Yoruba say (forgive my spellings) "E tin be leyin efa Oju eje lor " .

There is more to what empiree and his allies don't want people to know.

" Jamal abdunaseer was a former Egyptian president who came to power through the support of the Muslim brotherhood, at the time when he became the President, the head of the brotherhood told him to tell all women in Egypt to put on scarfs on the their head and he replied how can I tell 10 million women to put scarfs on their head when you Cannot command your daughter to do same ".

Its a scenario of two houses on fire, Mr A and Mr B. Will Mr A go out to Mr B's house to put out his fire or will he first solve his own fire first.

We want change, but on a platter of gold, the messenger preached tauheed for 13 years (read all Makkah surahs) no jihad, no salat (before 11th year) , no fasting, no hajj just tauheed. If it was that simple, why was he pushed out of his homeland. The Islamic faith was firmly rooted in the hearts of companions through tauheed. That is why they would give their life willingly for its cause.

The reason Mr empiree disagrees with me is not because the shaykh is not correct but to make look it like a political problem. I have made it know in this forum that the Saudis do provide aid not only the Palestinians but Muslims worldwide in need of aid. The Saudi govt even get critics from salafi scholars within the kingdom as regarding some of their policies. Its sad the way empiree and his bed fellows make a meal of this and keep us away from the main issue at point (tauheed).

It would be irrational to take away politics from islam, as the religion addresses all facets of human life.

Is the Iranian Government no responsible for sponsoring the IMN in Nigeria (North) which causes disturbances in many areas why are you not picking that up. When the Sufis start their madness in the name of zikr at night and disturbs peoples sleep, block road and do crazy suffs in the name of Islam. When men like Habib ilorin condemns hijabs and buhary omo Musa tells us no difference between Muslims and kafirs, shouldn't be a problem abi. But calling to Allah and his messenger is a problem ? Hypocrisy

From what I could understand from all what you are saying , that I don't care about what happens to Muslims worldwide. And also, that I don't understand the present world realities that's why a made a thread like this in the first place. This notion is wrong and need to be corrected, there is no one who preaches unity like the salafis, the major reason why we are misunderstood are because we have people who don't like the truth. I earlier quoted , Qur'an 24: 50 and nobody said anything, is the that the verse is vague or what ? Why didn't anybody say anything regarding that.

When the messenger started preaching his message to his people in Makkah, they understood that if they were to follow/accept his message they must do away with jahilliya (life of ignorance) totally, that was the meaning of "there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger" . they even offered to compromise their way of life and make the messenger the king of all Arabia if he was ready to compromise his religion (Al bidaya wannihaya ). Did the messenger compromise his religion ? The answer is No.

Why must compromise start with us who claim we love Allah and his messenger.

If we are to look at the history of the spread of Islam to determine how we are to deal with our present predicament, we may be doing ourselves a disservice. Are we to now be preaching only tauheed and neglect other obligations as sanctioned in Islam?! If all what the Qur'an preaches is tauheed, then preaching about the oppressed and Jihad and even dialogue are part of what must be talked about, after all, these topics are in the Qur'an!

Secondly, how many were the Muslims before Hijrah?! Would it make sense that a handful of people should be commanded to fight for their rights when the bigger plan is to spread the religion to the four corners of the world when your oppressors are numerous and adequately equipped?! We are over 1 billion in population, yet we cannot help ourselves, very pathetic!

Thirdly, compromise are made for the greater good, did the Prophet (SAW) not create a constitution that involved non Muslims to defend Medinah from external attack?! Why are we saying we cannot do anything because they are not having the right aqeedah?!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by sino(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fundamentalist:
For those trying to put together my points together , let me summerize it for you

How can I help you (victim) when you are not ready to fight for it. The palestinain government says it must be through dialogue while your oppressors don't understand dialogue

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about the oppression or even seek that dialogue route in trying to solve the problem. But to shy away from talking about it, and make flimsy excuses isn't the way to go!

By the way, Palestinians are the victims, and they have been fighting for it with their sweat and blood!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Drop that ego and accept the fact that from the angle your are taking this matter is pathetic sad

Putting together from Quran and sunnah perspective, I have no doubt on my mind that solution to the so called "israeli-Palestinian conflicts" can only be achieved through arm resurrection or arm resistance. You see clearly overwhelming ahadith on this subject. The implication is that, any struggles put together to resist Israel will not survive on macro level due to those ahadith but they would put israel in check anytime it attacks those people, or tothink twice before attacking them. This is what we want muslim ummah to at least do for now.

This is the part the Christians rely on in their Bible to mean any hands that fight you (Israel) shall not prevail against you, for i am with you, you, says the Lord

Does that mean Muslims should sit back? . Absolutely not. Struggle will continue until appearance of Imam Mahdi. That bible verse which appears to be in harmony with hadith, was only meant to give them respite.

Remember Jerusalem was destroyed twice before which sura Isra alludes to. It was first destroyed by babylonian army after their violations of the CONDITIONS. It was destroyed the second time by Roman army. And this is the third and final phase and will be destroyed by Muslim army.

How do we know this is the last battle? . Read sura Isra 104. They are now gathering there but doesn't mean they are rightful owners. They are being gathered there by Allah to inflict the worst possible punishment on them.

Intelligent Jews know this that's why they resist the zionists. They know what's coming. So how muslims help Allah'a cause on this issue is a test. He wants to see who is sincere. He (swt) knows it is not possible to destroy israel now but he's watching us Muslims keenly. And I still don't know why you focusing on Abass as if other factions didn't challenge Israel including warlord in Lebanon?. Reason Abass opts for dialogue is bcuz, he's not differenr from other Arab leaders who have compromised. Remember Abass could not afford to pay salary of his civil servants some yrs ago?. It was Israel and US who rescued him in exchange for treat. Actually, Israel specifically told Abass to give up dialogue on the issue completely. Of course Abass wasn't pleased by that and I believe he took the money to pay civil servants. But other factions don't give a flying fvck. They rejected everything they are offered. They only believe in army struggle. So why do you focus on PLO?.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by MrOlai: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fundamentalist:

May Allah(SWT) forgive us as Muslims. We need to be very careful with the way we speak of people in trials even the non-muslims.

At bolded. This is the same advice Salafy Scholars like Shaykh bn Baaz, Shaykh Uthaymeen, et al (rahimahumullah) gave to Palestinians (in addition to Tauheed) while they were alive. They were advised to make truce with Israel till Allah(SWT) grants them self sufficiency. Palestinians have fought many wars with Israel. We all know the outcomes. They're ever ready to fight.

If they fight and they get massacred, I know you would still accuse them of not having Tauheed. If they follow the advice of those Salafy Scholars, you would still accuse them of not wanting to fight.

For the statement credited to Shaykh Fawzaan, may Allah(SWT) forgive the Shaykh. Amin. He is a human. He might be right; he might be wrong. There is no 'evil' the Palestinians have committed that we haven't committed the same in Nigeria. In fact, I'm sure the 'evils' we commit on daily basis here in Nigeria would be far more than what they commit in Palestine. Yet, Allah(SWT) in His grace and mercy still protect us even though we have pockets of violence in some areas. May Allah(SWT) console those affected. Amin.

In summary, we should be very careful with the way we speak of people in trials in general. The least we can do on individual basis is to pray for them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
MrOlai:

May Allah(SWT) forgive us as Muslims. We need to be very careful with the way we speak of people in trials even the non-muslims.

At bolded. This is the same advice Salafy Scholars like Shaykh bn Baaz, Shaykh Uthaymeen, et al (rahimahumullah) gave to Palestinians (in addition to Tauheed) while they were alive. They were advised to make truce with Israel till Allah(SWT) grants them self sufficiency. Palestinians have fought many wars with Israel. We all know the outcomes. They're ever ready to fight.

If they fight and they get massacred, I know you would still accuse them of not having Tauheed. If they follow the advice of those Salafy Scholars, you would still accuse them of not wanting to fight.

For the statement credited to Shaykh Fawzaan, may Allah(SWT) forgive the Shaykh. Amin. He is a human. He might be right; he might be wrong. There is no 'evil' the Palestinians have committed that we haven't committed the same in Nigeria. In fact, I'm sure the 'evils' we commit on daily basis here in Nigeria would be far more than what they commit in Palestine. Yet, Allah(SWT) in His grace and mercy still protect us even though we have pockets of violence in some areas. May Allah(SWT) console those affected. Amin.

In summary, we should be very careful with the way we speak of people in trials in general. The least we can do on individual basis is to pray for them.

please name the wars Palestinians fought with the isrealis
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017

Palestine is not for Arabs or Jews but Muslims

A nice read Cc Fundamentalist, MrOlai, AbdelKabir Stalwert, Sino, Empiree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Demmzy15:

A nice read Cc Fundamentalist, MrOlai, AbdelKabir Stalwert, Sino, Empiree

I'm glad I read the PDF. I hope our brothers will reason with us as to why we must go back to Qur'an and sunnah.

Someone said Palestinians fought wars with Jews, I gladly asked him to mention them , I'm yet to get a response.

Wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2017
I agree with the link (below) and i agree with the Shaykh Uthaymeen. That has always been my view and the view of sheikh Imran Hussein. But to make it sounds like Palestinians are not upon tawhid as Sheikh Fawzan portrays is awkward. That's like making mass takfir on them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

A nice read Cc Fundamentalist, MrOlai, AbdelKabir Stalwert, Sino, Empi.ree
Didnt I talk this before?. Why did you people fail to understand my point all along?. "Israeli-Palestinian conflicts" as media put it is very wrong. Islam does not recognize nationality or tribe on the issue of Holy Land. Geographic location is the reason many (and muslims too) think it is Arab-israeli thing. No it is not. I have been saying this since 2014 that Allah only gave the land on CONDITIONS (2 conditions). That's, tawhid and good conducts.

I once said this

Empiree:
Allah has said the only people to rule over HOLY Land is Islam and Muslims i:e God's Law. Quran itself has predicted attempts by the Jews to return to the Holy Land in the Last Age. That's what we are experiencing. Tawhid is one thing on the side, this situation going on is another on the side. This is the same excuse given by Saudi shuyukh in 2008 and 2014 when Israel bombed Palestinians, they were talking about tawhid. If Umar was here today he would whip those shuyukh really bad the same way he whipped gathering of dhikr.

I also said this

Empiree:

However, the case of Palestinian is not Palestinian or Arab issue as Western media want is to believe. It is rather Muslim-Jewish conflicts.

I said this

Empiree:

this too

Empiree:
you still don't get it. The land belongs to muslims. Islam does not recognize nationals in this regards. So "israeli-palestinian conflicts" as the media made you to believe is a very wrong headline. But bcuz of the geographic location, many muslims feel distanced and they think it is Arab thing. No damn it, it is not.

this

Empiree:
If you are truly interested in learning this subject, I will be humble enough to tell you what we know. It is upto you to digest the truth. The Holy Land has always belong to "BELIEVERS" on CONDITIONS. Anytime the conditions are violated, God punish them and throw them out of the Land.

This is pretty much summary. The Holy Land does not belong to tribe, nationality, ethnicity etc. If you want to learn more, all you have to do is humble yourself.

I said this in 2014:

Empiree:

Well, i am personally not interested in Whether occupiers are white or black. My understanding of the region is ONLY base on Islamic point of view. That's exactly what above video details.

there are more similar comments made in 2014. Can't find them at this time. I was even precised back then. So this is not about Arab/israeli conflicts. Media is playing with people's mind. But argument here is since Arabs are geographically located in the region, it is normal to recognise and identify them more with Holy Land. They still hold tawhid GENERALLY or by their population, they represent muslims worldwide. Anyone can live in the Land but God's Law is Supreme Authority on the Land and must be enforced. Israel can not do this anymore. Palestinians still largely hold on to tawhid and good conduct, the conditions with which Allah gave the land throughout the history.

These conditions are expunged from their Bible.

Deuteronomy 9:5

"It is not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your heart that you are going to possess their land,..."

Deuteronomy 9:6

Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the LORD your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people.

The above ^ obviously are fraud. They contradict what Qur'an says where Allah gives further assurance to Muslims that ascendancy in the world is determined through faith and righteous action rather than by ethnic affiliation. Since muslims are the final bearers of Allah's message, it is they who will "inherit the earth (Q21:105)

Very interesting video about how the Quran Declares Holy Land Given To The Israelites.... but "With Conditions".. all of which Israel and the Jewish people have broken. So the covenant with God to the land claimed by Israel is null and void.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooVj6cn9IEU

So if muslims are the final Ummah, it is wrong for the Sheikh to emphasize "tawhid" in a way that make us believe the palestinians in the region i:e representatives of the muslims are not upon tawhid. That's my problem with you. This is last ummah nothing else is coming after us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Empiree:

[s][/s] so if muslims are the final Ummah, it is wrong for the Sheikh to emphasize "tawhid" in a way that make us believe the palestinians in the region i:e representatives of the muslims are not upon tawhid. That's my problem with you. This is last ummah nothing else is coming.

Empiree:
[s][/s] I agree with the link (below) and i agree with the Shaykh Uthaymeen. That has always been my view and the view of sheikh Imran Hussein. But to make it sounds like Palestinians are not upon tawhid as Sheikh Fawzan portrays is awkward. That's like making mass takfir on them.

Sometimes I really wonder whether you know the meaning of what you type.

"You are the best of people evolved from mankind, (because you) enjoin what is right , forbid what is wrong and believing in Allah (tauheed) ." 3:110

You are the most inconsistent person i have ever met
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Sometimes I really wonder whether you know the meaning of what you type.

"You are the best of people evolved from mankind, (because you) enjoin what is right , forbid what is wrong and believing in Allah (tauheed) ." 3:110

You are the most inconsistent person i have ever met
inconsistent or you don't understand?. If you disagree with me, then you are making MASS TAKFIR of Palestinians. In another word, they are not Muslims according to you. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Empiree:
inconsistent or you don't understand?. If you disagree with me, then you are making MASS TAKFIR of Palestinians. In another word, they are not Muslims according to you. Correct me if I'm wrong
He didn't make Takfir of Palestinians!
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
He didn't make Takfir of Palestinians!
tòòh, eyin wi.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
This recognition of Qudus (Jerusalem) as the undivided capital of Israel makes it so clear the timeline of events narrated in a hadith in sunan Abu Dawud and the 'conquest of constantinople' which majority muslims believe already came to pass i:e the fulfilment by Ottoman Sultan Muhammad. This is false. I remembered me and Demmzy once, yanni, debated this issue before.

I quoted the hadith before and will quote it again. The Flourishing State of Jerusalem will be When Yathrib is in Ruins

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal). [Sunan Abi Dawud - Book of Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)

Another translation

The Prophet ﻰﻠﺻ ﻪﻠﻟا ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻢﻠﺳو said: "Omran (Re-building/flourishing/habitation) of Bayt al-Maqdis will be (lead to) Kharab (the desolation) of Yathrib (Madina in Saudi Arabia). The desolation of Yathrib will be (lead to) the outbreak of the Big Battle (with the christianss). The outbreak of the Big Battle will be (lead to) the conquest of Constantinople (Istanbul). The conquest of Constantinople will be (lead to) the coming of Dajjal. Then, ... said: This is as real as you (Mu'az ibn Jabal) are here or you are sitting." (Abu Dawud)

Writer of the second translation wrote:

"Notice the Hadith talks about Bayt al-Maqdis (the noble sanctuary or what is called today temple mount) not the city of Jerusalem as during the time of the prophet the actual city under Byzentines were known by it's Roman name i.e. Aelia (Aelia Capitolina to be precise). What is the exact meaning of the word Omran ? Is it re-building, flourishing, habitation or something else?"

Given that ^, i am afraid holy masjid in Jerusalem may be demolished by Israel. This is the actual arabi text

"‏ عُمْرَانُ بَيْتِ الْمَقْدِسِ خَرَابُ يَثْرِبَ وَخَرَابُ يَثْرِبَ خُرُوجُ الْمَلْحَمَةِ وَخُرُوجُ الْمَلْحَمَةِ فَتْحُ قُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةَ وَفَتْحُ الْقُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةِ خُرُوجُ الدَّجَّالِ ‏"

So we can see now that "conquest of constantinople" has yet to happen. It is underway. What happened in the time of Ottoman was coincidental. BIG WAR IS COMING.........
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
What are saying? ^^^ Hope you know Constantinople was conquered by Muslims, now, Muslims are still present.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2017
^

I believe that the "conquest of constantinople" by Sultan Muhammad Fatih was just one of the historical moment. It was not the Divine conquest of constantinople prophesied by nabi Muhammad(saw). Read the hadith again.

At the time of Sultan Muhammad, Jerusalem was not even liberated (for the Jews) and Medinah still functioned in the affairs of muslims back then. Plus since Muhammad's conquest, enough time had lapsed for the malhama but we are still waiting for it.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
These are the people that fundamentalist said have no tawhid sad

https://www.facebook.com/OnePathNetwork/videos/1907553972606883/

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by ZIA33: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Everyone who doesn't give importance to Tawhid is a heretic who doesn't deserve the holy lands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Charlie Hebdo Go Too Far? / Islamic New Year Calendar (Hijrah 1440AH), What you should know? / Muhammad's Love For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.