Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (12925 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Rooneyboy(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2010
This poster must be a very daft one, how on earth would u say the best way to punish ur man is by denying him sex ? I laugh a laugh. I wouldnt cheat on u , never, rather i ll go outside, bring another lady to the house and flaunt her before my wife and she ll do nothing about that other than to whine. U LADIES SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT ITS A MAN'S WORLD.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Konjour(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2010
Tryin' that with me is definitely gon' backfire cuz i ain't flipped one trillimetre cuz of that  tripe and bulllshit. i've stayed long enough without it,and i can still live in my upper flowtstate without it, however,its not a healthy situation,and its best avoided,but if it becomes inevitable,there you have it!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2010
Rooneyboy:

This poster must be a very daft one, how on earth would u say the best way to punish your man is by denying him intimacy ? I laugh a laugh. I wouldnt cheat on u , never, rather i ll go outside, bring another lady to the house and flaunt her before my wife and she ll do nothing about that other than to whine. U LADIES SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT ITS A MAN'S WORLD.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by galatico(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2010
Deny him intimacy ? then you risk losing him to another woman!!!! Pathetic I don't believe denying your man of intimacy would solve the problem rather it would worsen it!!!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Rooneyboy(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
and y r u opening your big mouth ?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2010
Rooneyboy:

and y r u opening your big mouth ?

And you would call yourself a man! undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by TeeJay6(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2010
another uninformed poster, so you think denying the husband intimacy is punishing him abi? what about the woman? does she not have need for intimacy? wouldnt she be denying herself in the process? Or is cutting her nose to spite her face the right way to resolve domestic issues?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2010
Let me REPEAT THIS FOR THE LAST TIME,

This post is merely a post of OPINIONS, GEEZ, let people have their opinions about what they FEEL IS PUNISH OR NOT, if you feel that denying your man sex is not right then that is fine and dandy.

Everybody do not THINK ALIKE and therefore ACTIONS, FEELINGS, AND THOUGHTS WILL BE VARY.

If your wife or woman deny you sex and you go cheat that BECAUSE YOU ARE NASSY, many time women deny their husbands or man sex because of something serious in MOST CASES. If you are that macho enough where you can't handle your business then THAT ON YOU!

Once again, the WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST WAS AND I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME, if you going to play games with your woman or wife, she can play games as well. If you are going to deny her anything or ignore her then she can deny you sex or ignore you. It is truly sad that MACHO MEN thinks with their PENNIS FOR WHICH WHY THE WORLD JACKED UP NOW!

IF YOU ARE NOT A MACHO MAN, THEN IT WASN'T TOWARD YOU!

Got it now?! GEEZ!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Shagati(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
Holding intimacy as a precondition for anything is wrong in a relationship such as marriage.

He didnt marry you because you're the best he has ever had kiss (Most times you ARE NOT! ! !)
He married you because of the complete package, companionship, wit, intellect etc. The sex is just the icing on the cake

Intentionally witholding intimacy is to me demeaning, degrading and childish. Are you trying to tell me that the best way to punish me is blue balls?
Men go through life sowing their oats in a myriad of fields, it would now be very unfortunate that this is happening with someone he has decided to spend the rest of his days with.

Denying a chap intimacy will only likely backfire in the wife's face. To be forewarned. . . . . . . . .

A very pained Shagati
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Etinoh(m): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Let me REPEAT THIS FOR THE LAST TIME,

This post is merely a post of OPINIONS, GEEZ, let people have their opinions about what they FEEL IS PUNISH OR NOT, if you feel that denying your man intimacy is not right then that is fine and dandy.

Everybody do not THINK ALIKE and therefore ACTIONS, FEELINGS, AND THOUGHTS WILL BE VARY. 

If your wife or woman deny you intimacy and you go cheat that BECAUSE YOU ARE NASSY, many time women deny their husbands or man intimacy because of something serious in MOST CASES.  If you are that macho enough where you can't handle your business then THAT ON YOU! 

Once again, the WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST WAS AND I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME, if you going to play games with your woman or wife, she can play games as well.  If you are going to deny her anything or ignore her then she can deny you intimacy or ignore you.  It is truly sad that MACHO MEN thinks with their manliness FOR WHICH WHY THE WORLD JACKED UP NOW! 

IF YOU ARE NOT A MACHO MAN, THEN IT WASN'T TOWARD YOU!

Got it now?!  GEEZ!
u are a bad girl.this hw u girls gos around spoilin people's marriage.instead of givn gud advice on hw 2 live in peace in marriage.bt u blive in spoilin people's marriage.GOD 4BID U.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 3:49am On Apr 01, 2010
Elin,

Seriously, how can i spoil SOMEONE'S MARRIAGE ONLINE?!!!! WTF!!!! SMH!!!!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 3:51am On Apr 01, 2010
Just like ignoring your wife, beating on her, mistreating her, disrespecting her, forcing yourself on her, and treating her like a subservant is wrong! If you can do that to her, she can deny you some sex. SIMPLE AS THAT.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by master2(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2010
queeneve:

Just like ignoring your wife, beating on her, mistreating her, disrespecting her, forcing yourself on her, and treating her like a subservant is wrong!  If you can do that to her, she can deny you some intimacy.  SIMPLE AS THAT. 

u dey set fire 4 ur house and u still wan stay inside. U go wound o!
If d guy na yeye man wen wan still f. Uck after he beat im wife and cheat on am u no need all these thin u dey talk. Just give correct food and b nice more than b4. U go see hw e go come weak and e conscience go dey judge ham and e go find way 2 beg u. Except d guy no get conscience or another woman don jazz him head because we men we go jelly when women shows us luv. Why old pot belly man act like a child when a 18 yr old rub his head and pretend 2 luv him. That's power of luv fake or real.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Areaboy2(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2010
this idea is crap, it will surely backfire, and get u were u never wanted to go,

the original "how to beat your wife without touching her" had nothing to do with bed events in the room, keep it simple and it'll all work out well,

so @poster, u hve to come up wit something more creative than u have tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2010
AREA BOY,

I don't have to come up with chit, you can simply not read the thread anymore, SIMPLE.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2010
AREA BOY,

I don't have to do chit, but stay black and die.

You can simply not read this thread anymore, if it bothering you. Simple.

Find you a slave, WRONG ONE,
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
Area_boy:

this idea is crap, it will surely backfire, and get u were u never wanted to go,

the original "how to beat your wife without touching her" had nothing to do with bed events in the room, keep it simple and it'll all work out well,

so @poster, u hve to come up wit something more creative than u have tongue

exactly. the original thread 'how to beat your wife without touching her' has been grossly misrepresented in here. that thread said nothing about denying ones wife anything. the poster categorically said a real man will not deny his wife money or her basic needs. what he did was to suggest peaceful ways of dealing with the situation when your wife misbehaves!! whats so difficult to understand about that? if women want to deny sex a man can easily withhold his money, leading to the eventual breakdown of that home. since the premise of this thread is in fact based on the contents of that particular thread it becomes apparent that the poster here is saying that hypothetically, should the situation arise where your wife refuses to cook for you and you decide to cook for yourself or eat out alone, she should then deny you sex. poster are you rational?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by seun0622(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
Another very immature and childish post, i tot the poster had a more reasonable point!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
Like I said, Ladies, if you man deny your or play games with you, DENY HIM SEX,

You see how the dogs barked when I said that? I was called every name in the bookl but a child of GOD simply by saying DENY HIM SEX, see how important sex is to the male ladies? TAKE HEED,
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Sauron1: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
Diva 2.0:

This is common knowledge but I agree though.

If you deny me sex, i will get it from your best friend.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol and she even called herself a child of God. to all sensible ladies, heed not the advice of that jezeebel. if you deny your husband(and yourself) sex then you will score a great goal!! the koko be say na own goal
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by CrudeOil2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
Haha, poster how old are you? 15 i guess?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2010
why are you guys insulting the poster? I remember when the women one were created, people (guys in particular) were
throwing compliments all over the place, undecided the poster is right sha, though I do not see the point of creating this topic undecided
coz even a 5 years old knows that denying men sex will cause them enormous annoyance cheesy
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by itchy(f): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2010
Why would i deny my man Kitty-Cat?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2010
KgDavid,

It obvious you can't read or comprehend.  Let me say this again, I SAID THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLED EVERYTHING, BUT A CHILD OF GOD BY YOU MOFOS, I hope you understand now I forgot sometimes you have to get ignorant with the likes of you.  You don't matter to me and my fiance don't have a problem with me.  So why do you care?

Crude,

Just because you don't agree with my opinions or what I said does not mean I am 15 and it is illegal to marry a 15 years old from where I am.  Get it together.  You can agree we can disagree right?  

Handle that!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2010
Itchy, (raising eyebrows)

If your man plays game with you and annoys you, WOULD YOU STILL GIVE HIM SOME?

I guess each to their own huh? Well, if the thread doesn't pertain to you then it wasn't directed to you.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2010
KgDavid,

Who said I will deny my husband intimacy? My fiance don't play them silly arse games SOME of you mofos play. I am simply saying to the WOMEN, if your man play games with you, DENY HIM INTIMACY. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Now, KgDavid you seems to be a little passionate about this, WERE YOU DENIED SOME ARSE? If so, I bet you was bucking like a mofo!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
hmmm u know what is annoying me? the way you have taken things out of context. its like saying that when you steal from someone and the person reports you to police, when you come out of jail you should go back and steal from that person as punishment for reporting you. that is exactly what you are preaching
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by follypimpi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
Seems the poster tries so hard to make sense but sense ain't common after all,funny how u neglected all the reasonable posters to show ur bitterness.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by follypimpi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
Rokiatu/Itchy ur head ofakosibe.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by yme1(f): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
@poster
you think denying him intimacy is gonna hit him hard undecided
there are many fishes in the river sweetie so careful what you do
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by nwabuking5(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
the truth is that any woman that denny me sex in my house is just opening her door for another woman to coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? / Why / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.