Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP (18544 Views)

APC To Get New Chairman, NWC In November / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
Mr chairman, to kukuma round off everything, just make sure Atichukwu emerges as the party's presidential candidate. grin grin
Ntoooor. Leave PDP alone go and conduct convention for your evil party

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2017
madridguy:
@ OP, just want to make shout out to you and please convey my greetings to Pachukwudi44. grin grin grin
When is your party convention? grin grin The grama will be technically watch

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by supereagle(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2017
He got it by power of money. No democracy yet in Nigeria as long we use money to get votes from the voters, a right candidate can't emerge with this attitude of using money to buy votes.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Our convention date will be publish on national daily soon. Watch out

kkko:

When is your party convention? grin grin The grama will be technically watch
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

Why are you bothered with what they pay me at bmc and what I'm being paid for? Is it your paying?

he's bothered because your punchlines are so weak cool

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Boyooosa(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
They are placing priority on party chairmanship at the detriment of presidency aspiration, very soon, they will be crying out marginalization.
We are patiently waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by azeezzz(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Iam4Atiku2019:
God be praised.

Enough is enough for the vision-less APC and her direction-less leaders.
Come 2019, Nigeria shall once again prove that no single leader is untouchable, provided he/she is not providing the required leadership.

If not for anything, the very fact that the leaders will know that the Nigerian electorates are now mature and self-willed to remove anybody that messes up, gives me joy, when Atiku emerges and Buhari butted out!

I call on you all; Saraki, Tambuwal, Ameachi, et al to return home.
The PDP has risen!
its really going to be interesting come 2019.......
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by BruncleZuma: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

...and Operation Cry More Than The Bereaved commences.

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2017
orion7:
zombies and teeth gnashers now won't be happy reading this.

before they where chanting pDP is a dead party!!!
they were screaming PDP has fallen!!!

but now they are chanting PDP has fallen in the S.W not in Nigeria anymoregrin

in their minds they think their antics of vile tribalism and desperation for relevance will work.
PDP is the only national party in the country. with formidable supporters from all the geopolitical Zones. from akpabio to ekwweremadu to Foyose to atichukwu to shekarawu et all

we will prevail against the evil CabaL

meanwhile Atichukwu 2019 is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

zombies, BMC, and other hateful fanatics. let your wailing and teeth gnashing begin

my guy no mind zombie jor, they can shift post for Africa

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2017
madridguy:
Our convention date will be publish on national daily soon. Watch out

Till then I will start taking you serious
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by anonimi: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
edoman2016:
PDP is a party full of political jobbers, economic sycophants, and financial running dogs of the establishment. God save Nigeria from these looters.

Unlike barawo bubu's party of 40 cabal thieves in the All Poverty Congress, APC- abi ke?
Cabal thieves like Babachir, Buratai, Maina, Fayemi etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by PHILipu1(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2017
bro4u:

lolz, my brother, Afonjas have really suffered, in the next years to come they'll crying of marginalization
Are you talking of the Afonjas that have produce a president that was incharge for 8 years (OBJ)?
Are you talking of the Afonjas that produced the current vice president?

What has your Biafra people produce since 1999?
Cownu i guess?

IPOB are the most confuse set of people on earth.
From Biafra or death to no referendum no election some months ago to PDP and Atiku 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2017
We will Atikulate in 2019

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by eneaniagu: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by anonimi: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2017
kkko:
Ntoooor. Leave PDP alone go and conduct convention for your evil party

The All Poverty Congress, APC and their barawo bubu with his 40 thieves cabal presidency are afraid.
Afraid that Sheriff will show up at their convention to collect his due wages. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610120_12983234102092445645401203333400587551889473o_jpegdf7c52823558f5063ae4d91aeff321b5

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Boyooosa(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2017
orion7:
zombies and teeth gnashers now won't be happy reading this.

before they where chanting pDP is a dead party!!!
they were screaming PDP has fallen!!!

but now they are chanting PDP has fallen in the S.W not in Nigeria anymoregrin

in their minds they think their antics of vile tribalism and desperation for relevance will work.
PDP is the only national party in the country. with formidable supporters from all the geopolitical Zones. from akpabio to ekwweremadu to Foyose to atichukwu to shekarawu et all

we will prevail against the evil CabaL

meanwhile Atichukwu 2019 is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

zombies, BMC, and other hateful fanatics. let your wailing and teeth gnashing begin
Which one is Atichukwu again
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by PHILipu1(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
azeezzz:

its really going to be interesting come 2019.......
It will be a one sided game like Barcelona (Buhari) versus Adamawa united (Atiku).
You should know the result na!
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by adeoba2008(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
he should just be magnanimous in victory. Wishing PDP all the very best. Hope they are not planning to field Atiku ?
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by castrol180(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2017
I will rather bow for Hausa than bowing for coward Igbo (uche secondus) PDP.

with this underdevelopment in PDP, Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Boyooosa(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Mrokaykay:
We will Atikulate in 2019
You better start good and genuine humanitarian service that can add value to the society now.
It will be too late to start sharing concoction rice within idp camps come December 2018.
Beforehand warning, no talk say I no warn una o...

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by raphaeladeyele: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by nkemdi89(f): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
The emergence of Uche secondus means the president and VP slot will be shifted to other zone, I really don't like this for south east, they always use them to the benefit of other zone.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by francisbarrack(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2017
SW lose this seat... Pdp will never offer d sw any reasonable position.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by hucienda: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Apt quotes there by Presidents Rutherford Hayes and Dwight 'Ike' Eisenhower. Republicans, true and through.

Congratulations to M. Uche Secondus and his party, the People's Democratic Party, on their successful convention.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by bkool7(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Jirate:

Come 2019, everything Humanly possible should be done to Shove APC out, We are simply tired of thier Ineptitude. They promised us so much but delivered Nothing. We are tired of APC and their Lies. The Time to Speak Out is Now.

Even if we are tired of Apc , PDP will NEVER be the next option .
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by jrusky(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
This is all I'm waiting for let the right guy pick the job and I'm happy it was done. PDP had once failed me but apc failure and lies make me to forgive pdp and I will go for them this time around.

This party had conducted convention successfully but the bloody liars called apc could not even hold village meeting together because lies won't let them. They lie to the nation, lie to themselves, lie even to their wives, husbands and kids and lie to God as well, apc see your miserable lives, shame on you all.

Can't wait to see daura Lord being send back to his cow with all his *fantastically liars*. Amaechi will die of heart attack today + hell rufai. The person that will suffer most is EFCC boss I will personally campaign for his imprisonment for doing one sided corruption fight Magu will rotten in jail the very day power change hand I swear.

Apc go to hell in fact rest in peace. Adieu. Bloody liars and killers. Fulani herdsmen be ready to weep like baby payback day is loading.

No mercy

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by billyb: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2017
...So if you boil ripe plantains and microwave it strong,will it turn to bole? cry
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by CHANNELStv2020: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2017
AFONJAS go cry tire
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by tollyboy5(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Now you guys are shouting pdp don't Come and be shouting marginalisation when apc wins 2019. Imagine I thought dokpesi wud win sef corruption undecided
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by rozayx5(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2017
orion7 just the right guy to tame some of these BMC nuisance on NL

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by tollyboy5(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2017
raker300:
Afonjas were promised pdp chairman by the north, the north went ahead and voted against them..

Afonjas were promised riches to fight biafra by the north, the same north went and gave Afonja poison.

Afonja was promised presidency by the north, the same north went and killed the Afonja after winning.

Afonjas were promised positions if they kicked igbos out of Lagos by the north , the same Afonja (akintola) was later killed by the north

Afonjas no go kill us for this country ooo...lol
With the jargon you typed how is afonja killing you? sad you are the one who choose atiku over others yet you'll still shout biafra, marginalisation In 2019 after losing.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by jrusky(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2017
bkool7:

Even if we are tired of Apc , PDP will NEVER be the next option .

Stop crying it's too late young man. apc must collapse by every means.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot / El-zakzaky To Remain In DSS Custody / 2023: Governors Intensify Plot To Hijack APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.