Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP (18546 Views)

APC To Get New Chairman, NWC In November / President Buhari swore-in new Chairman and Members of ICPC / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Let APC conduct their own convention let see grin

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by SoNature(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2017
nkemdi89:
The emergence of Uche secondus means the president and VP slot will be shifted to other zone, I really don't like this for south east, they always use them to the benefit of other zone.

Uche Secondus is an Ikwerre man from Rivers, South South. PDP has zoned VP slot to the SE and presidency to the north. They are likely to pair Atiku/Obi in 2019.

I think the move to give the South South this position is to reaffirm the party's commitment to protecting their interest.

While SW is likely to vote massively for APC in 2019 (PDP isn't really interested in them anymore so long as they have a grip on SE/SS), all efforts now will be in the north so that the votes coming from that part of the country will be shared between Atiku and Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by bkool7(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2017
jrusky:

Stop crying it's too late young man. apc must collapse by every means.

Enough is enough.

Young man. Apc is the ruling party, the election is theirs to lose - but certainly not online

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by emu22(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Seriously, there is a problem.How can anybody be asking for atiku to replace buhari as the president of this country,buhari is not performing as expected,agreed' but can somebody pls tell me how and what atiku can and will do that will make a difference..PDP if Atiku is your best bet all because of d northern thing den am afraid we are still waiving around d Bermudian triangle.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by bkool7(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2017
SoNature:

Uche Secondus is an Ikwerre man from Rivers, South South. PDP has zoned VP slot to the SE and presidency to the north. They are likely to pair Atiku/Obi in 2019.

I think the move to give the South South this position is to reaffirm the party's commitment to protecting their interest.

While SW is likely to vote massively for APC in 2019 (PDP isn't really interested in them anymore so long as they have a grip of SE/SS), all efforts now will be in the north so that the votes coming from that part of the country will be shared between Atiku and Buhari.

If you've lived in the north before , you'll know Buhari will defeat Atiku even in Adamawa

If Atiku is all PDP has to offer , then I'll have to vote pmb again
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by seguno2: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2017
emu22:
Seriously, there is a problem.How can anybody be asking for atiku to replace buhari as the president of this country, buhari is not performing as expected,agreed' but can somebody pls tell me how and what atiku can and will do that will make a difference..PDP if Atiku is your best bet all because of d northern thing den am afraid we are still waiving around d Bermudian triangle.

Please let us know which other candidates you have spent your own money on to make them viable options to “non-performing” Buhari, according to your own words or Atiku.
If you don’t, we will conclude that you are just a wailing wailer who is happy to “waive around the Bermuda Triangle”.
So who are your viable options to Buhari or Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by jrusky(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
madridguy:
Our convention date will be publish on national daily soon. Watch out

Your what This is what I'm saying can you see you are still lying, pls can't you apc stop lying for goodness sake?

Can your party hold a convention? Have you seen association of liars ever sit together to bring forth anything good? It's impossible.

If even your party manage to it's too late and its no longer relevant.

Shameless party.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by emu22(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
SoNature:

While SW is likely to vote massively for APC in 2019 (PDP isn't really interested in them anymore so long as they have a grip on SE/SS), all efforts now will be in the north so that the votes coming from that part of the country will be shared between Atiku and Buhari.

I like your analysis, but don't forget that the votes from d north alone if devided into two like u ritely said its more Dan d entire south south alone.they still have d north central and south west while PDP will have just d south east to add to Atikus vote from the north.For me,its a win win for d north either way come 2019,be it buhari or Atiku and I don't see Atiku winning seriously.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by seguno2: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2017
bkool7:
If you've lived in the north before , you'll know Buhari will defeat Atiku even in Adamawa

Is that because you want the entire Nigeria to be like the north where 02 is the cut-off mark for Unity schools since Buhari & co do not send the children of the masses to school
Abeg tell us oh so we know what exactly you want for our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by SoNature(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
bkool7:

Keep in mind that I didn't say "win" but "shared." In presidential elections, those things don't matter so long as you have bulk of your votes coming from other regions. Take for instance, SW never voted massively for Obasanjo but he won twice. Finally, I don't play partisan politics, I'm merely forcasting based on how I perceive things.

And I think Atiku is the most influential presidential hopeful in the PDP now.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by bkool7(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2017
SoNature:

Keep in mind that I didn't say "win" but "shared." In presidential elections, those things don't matter so long as you have bulk of your votes coming from other regions. Take for instance, SW never voted massively for Obasanjo but he won twice. Finally, I don't play partisan politics, I'm merely forcasting based on how I perceive things.

And I think Atiku is the most influential presidential hopeful in the PDP now.

SW voted massively for Obj the 2nd time.

AD even endorsed his candidacy .

I am highly disapointed in Buhari but that doesn't mean I should forget the party that disappointed us for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by emu22(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2017
seguno2:

Please let us know which other candidates you have spent your own money on to make them viable options to “non-performing” Buhari, according to your own words or Atiku.
If you don’t, we will conclude that you are just a wailing wailer who is happy to “waive around the Bermuda Triangle”.
So who are your viable options to Buhari or Atiku?

Spent my money on,This is the problem I was talking about.Politics and sentiments won't allow these parties bring forth credible candidates,You are expecting me to show u more credible candidates than buhari and atiku,U think they are d best options that my friend is a problem..I don't have to be a wailer or a zombie,these two persons ave been in government for as a long as I can remember and u think it is now dey can make d difference?
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Iam4Atiku2019:
God be praised.

Enough is enough for the vision-less APC and her direction-less leaders.
Come 2019, Nigeria shall once again prove that no single leader is untouchable, provided he/she is not providing the required leadership.

If not for anything, the very fact that the leaders will know that the Nigerian electorates are now mature and self-willed to remove anybody that messes up, gives me joy, when Atiku emerges and Buhari butted out!

I call on you all; Saraki, Tambuwal, Ameachi, et al to return home.
The PDP has risen!

I see IPOB are now calling themselves Atichukwu. If Nigerians think they have seen wailers, they should wait till 2019, they will know the meaning of wailing!!
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by brainpulse: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Bode George is frustrated.
Dokpesi is wailing.
Agbaje is confused.
Adeniran is sad.
Ladoja is not relevant.
Atiku can't vote.
Kashamu is suspended.
Jonathan can't speak to his Boss

All within 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by smileyoo: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
Mr chairman, to kukuma round off everything, just make sure Atichukwu emerges as the party's presidential candidate. grin grin
atiku 'll not emerge pdp presidential candidate.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Iam4Atiku2019: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2017
azeezzz:

its really going to be interesting come 2019.......
It sure will!
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Iam4Atiku2019: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2017
geometricaxis:

I see IPOB are now calling themselves Atichukwu. If Nigerians think they have seen wailers, they should wait till 2019, they will know the meaning of wailing!!
Noted Sir.
But don't you think everybody has got the right to his opinion?
Must everybody perceived to be against the current administration be termed IPOB?
Well, like I said, you too are entitled to your opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by anonimi: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
bkool7:
SW voted massively for Obj the 2nd time.
AD even endorsed his candidacy .
I am highly disapointed in Buhari but that doesn't mean I should forget the party that disappointed us for 16 years.

That party is called the All Poverty Congress, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
Mr chairman, to kukuma round off everything, just make sure Atichukwu emerges as the party's presidential candidate. grin grin

Iga anwu onwu ike n'ihe gbasara igbos.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Jirate:

Come 2019, everything Humanly possible should be done to Shove APC out, We are simply tired of thier Ineptitude. They promised us so much but delivered Nothing. We are tired of APC and their Lies. The Time to Speak Out is Now.
Peace be upon you brother.
And Piss be upon APC and APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by seguno2: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
emu22:
Spent my money on,This is the problem I was talking about. Politics and sentiments won't allow these parties bring forth credible candidates,You are expecting me to show u more credible candidates than buhari and atiku,U think they are d best options that my friend is a problem..I don't have to be a wailer or a zombie,these two persons ave been in government for as a long as I can remember and u think it is now dey can make d difference?

Why should the parties bring forth credible candidates if you and others like you don’t spend your own money on politicians?

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Iam4Atiku2019:

Must everybody perceived to be against the current administration be termed IPOB?
!

No, I am not a fan of this administration but it is evident from reading this foum that many from the SE that are opposed to this administration simply because it is perceived at not being a SE party. Or else why would you be so abusive towards Buhari and the North and enbrace Atiku who let's be truthful is worse but has seemingly promised a SE vp.

Buhari is the lesser of 2 evils, That does not mean that I am a fan of the APC or Buhari, no rational person can attack APC and Buhari and then embrace Atiku, it just means your motives are dubious......specifically tribal.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by blackfase(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
All this excellency nonsense undecided undecided for gangs of reprobates without any iota of discipline, self respect and integrity....smh
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by comrChris(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
nkemdi89:
The emergence of Uche secondus means the president and VP slot will be shifted to other zone, I really don't like this for south east, they always use them to the benefit of other zone.
Uche Secondus is from south south
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by emu22(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
seguno2:

Why should the parties ing forth credible candidates if you and others like you don’t spend your own money on politicians?

So d d selection of leaders in a country depends on the Highest spender?That's why we have presidents that are manipulated by d people DAT spend thier money on them.They belong to their sponsors and not d masses.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by seguno2: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
emu22:
So d d selection of leaders in a country depends on the Highest spender?That's why we have presidents that are manipulated by d people DAT spend thier money on them.They belong to their sponsors and not d masses.

In your family and village, don’t you listen to the money men?
Why would you pay and not expect to be listened to? When you are not a fool?
He who pays the piper still dictates the tune.
That is an eternal truth.
Your masses have to save their own money and invest in their own political process.
No free lunch, bro.
None.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by emu22(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
seguno2:

In your family and village, don’t you listen to the money men?
Why would you pay and not expect to be listened to? When you are not a fool?
He who pays the piper still dictates the tune.
That is an eternal truth.
Your masses have to save their own money and invest in their own political process.
No free lunch, bro.
None.

Hahaha,very funny.The masses can only invest when they have to invest,the government that does not care about d masses not to talk of empowering dem enuff to invest on politicians.
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by seguno2: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
emu22:
Hahaha,very funny.The masses can only invest when they have to invest,the government that does not care about d masses not to talk of empowering dem enuff to invest on politicians.

The government is owned by the people.
The politicians who run the government won’t easily empower nobody.
So what do you suggest as the way for the people to reclaim effective ownership of their own government

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by emu22(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
seguno2:

So what do you suggest as the way for the people to reclaim effective ownership of their own government

We hope for the best and expect d worst,there's absolutely nothing a population that more than half of its population are living below standard don't want to use d word poverty..The government is owned by d rich and not the people,they keep getting richer.Na God go help us my broda
Re: Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP by anonimi: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
seguno2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans / Southern Kaduna: Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Six Days, Houses, Valuables Des / NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.