Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (141099 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Drinokrane: 4:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Earlier, we reported that Nollywood actor Michael Okon , slammed a blogger who accused him of stealing and also eloping with a sugar mummy, with N500million defamation lawsuit.

The blogger who has reacted to this report, however made more startling revelation, accusing the actor of abandoning his baby mama and 7-year-old daughter.

Here’s what she wrote;
“Nollywood actor Michael Okon you ran to a lawyer and then spread it on the net. Did you tell your Lawyer the truth about what you did? The reason I am calling you out here is because this is a personal callout and the reason I didn’t take it to my Blog. You want an apology within seven days and N500 million naira because I called you out for using the credit card of someone whom did not authorize you to?

Did you apologize to the married man whose wife has a seven year old daughter for you and who divorced his wife because you got her pregnant? Whom you dated for two years?Were you sued for that Papa Mitchell?have you apologized to the daughter who has never seen you and whose mum you stopped communication with when kassala burst?you can add this call out to the lawsuit. Make it one billion. You will not get the apology. Stop scamming women in the name of Love! I await your next move.@mikijay_okon"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcef4h2nuaj/?hl=en

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/blogger-slammed-with-n500million.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 10, 2017
OK
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by marshalldgreat(m): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Learnstuffs: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Actor Okon, what do we do now?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Actor Okon, what do we do now?

grin grin grin
Just lemme ooo

NOTE: To those low-life, Pussyass, bitchass, broke nonentities trying to see if they can shame with that 800 naira palm slippers dem carry dey trek from one junction to another state...wussaaiiii. Me I dey gallantly gallant. One thing is sure, when we done, you’d value the RULE OF DEY UR LANE! undecided
Y’all just fall out...I dey ur game.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by DabLord: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Naira land is next
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by ouzo1(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Women the suffer sha.... even this Lebanese dude Ma the shine free Congo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by festwiz(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
What a waste of time. I can swear that the blogger can't pay 1% of that cash over a span of 10 years. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2017
This really is a great news if its true. I HOPE THE SUIT IS FOLLOWED TO THE END. All these BRAINLESS multitude BLOGGERS who think with their ANUS who chip away from our humanity with their STUP!D content will start to grow BRAIN inside their NUMBSKULLS. Blogging is not for every D!CK and PUCCY.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by omoikea(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
abeg no be this one dey do me now...

Make una carry unaself go one corner
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin
Just lemme ooo
cry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by farano(f): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
I don't know him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by queenfav(f): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Lol.. Shout-out to the ladies that forget their sense when they see fine men. I don't pity the married woman he dated at all. She has learnt her lesson in a hard way by losing her home and having to fend for the product of her foolishness all by herself. Imagine having an affair for two years with a good for nothing man, then getting pregnant?

23 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by MhizzAJ(f): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Fine boy that likes misbehaving
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by donstan18: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:
Calabar men, puzzy and free money and like Imo state and statues grin

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by wolextayo: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Who is Michael Okon and who is Stella ?

Their soap opera and not mine.

Abeg Wetin I fit give Man U today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BruncleZuma: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2017
festwiz:
What a waste of time. I can swear that the blogger can't pay 1% of that cash. grin
She will get a jail term equivalent then

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by creatorsverse(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
,desperate house wife produced in Nigeria
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Diso60090(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Their madness don reach Yankee
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BestOnlineDeals(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Calabar men, puzzy and free money and like Imo state and statues grin
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Kizyte(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmnn
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by noscarn91(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

See your knuckles for your dp, you use your hand roast plantain
This guy u be savage , 1 bottle of mcdowells for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Pavore9: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2017
handsomeclouds:

She will get a jail term equivalent then

Will they go and extradite her from Germany where she lives with her family?

She even top up the allegation! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by plessis: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
festwiz:
What a waste of time. I can swear that the blogger can't pay 1% of that cash. grin
even that 1% she go borrow tire grin
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by hokafor(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2017
What next now Mr mike? Maybe report to SAR
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
noscarn91:

This guy u be savage , 1 bottle of mcdowells for you
Hate it when ladies bleach, where is she bleaching to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
If she has proof that the accusations are real... she walks away.

WORDWORLD:
This really is a great news if its true. I HOPE THE SUIT IS FOLLOWED TO THE END. All these BRAINLESS multitude BLOGGERS who think with their ANUS who chip away from our humanity with their STUP!D content will start to grow BRAIN inside their NUMBSKULLS. Blogging is not for every D!CK and PUCCY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.