Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (140998 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by romeorailss: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
wolextayo:
Who is Michael Okon and who is Stella ?

Their soap opera and not mine.

Abeg Wetin I fit give Man U today

1X angry
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by snappyicee: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
This guy is always impregnating, even in movies. Calabars well done ni
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
queenfav:
Wow! Please channel this energy used in your dumb psychoanalysis of who you think I am, into something more productive!Now run along kid..
ignore him pls.You saidthe truth,adultery should never be tolerated.All he said is what he is.He must be a male prostitute.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Dicksonpal: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin Just lemme ooo
yellow fever nko e dey, u dey bleach ooooo

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by queenfav(f): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
sweetylicious:
ignore him pls.You saidthe truth,adultery should never be tolerated.All he said is what he is.He must be a male prostitute.
Thanks love.. I don't even have time to respond to his tantrums fueled by insanity, frustration and a non existent self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by emelda86(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

See your knuckles for your dp, you use your hand roast plantain

I hate it when ladies use bleaching creams, you pweetie, why go distort your original color?

Na wa for you....I had to go check her out
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
mozes01:

Abeg shift yourvD!CK, that's if she doesn't have the proof of what she accused him of. Moreover that's how journalism works

fof1:

URS IS ALSO A STORY FOR D gods, BUT IS D BLOGGERS POST CORRECT OR NOT IS D QUESTION? D PERSON CONCERNED, OKON ETE SHOULD ANSWER NOW! DECEIVING DECEIVERS DECEIVING D DECEIVED...

The very first sentence in my comment reads:
WORDWORLD:
This really is a great news if its true.

Underline "IF IT IS TRUE". Lets always try to comprehend the message being passed before we rush in a hurry to reply. Now as to if their are PROOFS or not to the ACCUSSATION. What then is the job of the court to play Lawn Tennis?!!! The person who filed the SUIT should know better that the court works with EVIDENCE except if he is also too STUP!D as most bloggers. Head or tail its a welcome development. If bloggers' asses are being SMOKED for lack of professionalism they would put themselves under check. What most of you call Journalism is but PROPAGANDA. Let me give you an example which is the 'CHIBOK GIRLS'. That was brain washing of the first order for there is no AUTHENTIFICATION of their story more than its being use for MIND CONTROL of the masses. If you want to know more about how the media is being run read the book written by Noam Chomsky title: MANUFACTURING CONTENT
NubiLove:
If she has proof that the accusations are real... she walks away.

If were her and i have got proof, i wont just walk away i am going to KICK HIS BALLS really hard he is got to face the penalty of IMPREGNATING a married woman as well cough some sweet BENJAMINS (money) after i sue his ass. I just hope she's got proof else she may end up in deep SH!T becomes a SCAPE GOAT to other bloggers to learn from which really is the message being passed in my initial comment.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

See your knuckles for your dp, you use your hand roast plantain

I hate it when ladies use bleaching creams, you pweetie, why go distort your original color?

Ok ? Are u done spewing the dirt from that gutter of yours innocent people mistake as a clean buccal cavity?

Hollup, hollup! Even if your own special kind of dementia had gotten to a point of no help,are you saying for a split second you couldn’t tame your stupidity?
Ahan bross... I ain’t saying I am disappointed oo but I felt you should have pretended to the whole world. your dear mama didn’t waste 9 months of her life only to raise square-headed slowpoke.
Thanks for seeing beauty anyways. I would have tried a little more break down of what is never your business but I realized Aunty Lora’s soiled menstrual pad would forever never be traded with millions of you even in gold.
I take no prisoners my dear Jon snow....
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dicksonpal:
yellow fever nko e dey, u dey bleach ooooo

If I start with u...Third mainland bridge go do row call for your mama. Dey ur lane.

Quote me again and see.... smiley
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

I'm sure you were more beautiful without those bleaching creams...

God deliver us from "Team light skin by force"

I’m sure the world would have been a better place if only your mama heed the advice of her parents to drown you in Nwangene River!
Ezi bida nwuruawu!
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

LOL....your ankles need sandpaper to blend the bleaching

Lol... your future needs more sand papering to see if it could beam a little light!
Dirty fly infested pit toilet like you. E still dey chop shit abi? No worry ugo dey alrite. smiley
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Lol... your future needs more sand papering to see if it could beam a little light!
Dirty fly infested pit toilet like you. E still dey chop shit abi? No worry ugo dey alrite. smiley

Keep bleaching away your future....but you cant bleach away your impending failure...thats for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

U came without a punchline dear Foool.
Show me what you have achieved since the day your mother fought you last in a bid to stop you from eating from her kitchen? Show me na? U think say time dey abi?
My dear ur total failure in every sphere of life was engraved into your life from that moment ur mama slept with that witch doctor at night in your village stream.
You will keep failing...
You will forever be hungry...
Your mother will keep regretting why she went all she did for ur sake
You will never count good money in ur life and the next to come no matter how hard you work...
May you work like a donkey and feed lesser than an ant....
Failure you are and failure you will forever reckon with. iseeeeee

Keep ranting....old cargo....skin cancer is real...you are 35 already bleaching cant change that.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by CAPSLOCKED: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

U came without a punchline dear Foool.
Show me what you have achieved since the day your mother fought you last in a bid to stop you from eating from her kitchen? Show me na? U think say time dey abi?
My dear ur total failure in every sphere of life was engraved into your life from that moment ur mama slept with that witch doctor at night in your village stream.
You will keep failing...
You will forever be hungry...
Your mother will keep regretting why she went all she did for ur sake
You will never count good money in ur life and the next to come no matter how hard you work...
May you work like a donkey and feed lesser than an ant....
Failure you are and failure you will forever reckon with. iseeeeee

grin
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

Keep ranting....old cargo....skin cancer is real...you are 35 already bleaching cant change that.

Foool I’m in my very early twenties and a CEO. wink
That I am wearing in my dp are the kinda things I sell. smiley

From u o to ur papa o to those ogre you call sisters o to ur poverty forever stricken ancestors o....Nobody comes close!
Next time U GO SABI DEY YOUR LANE
MR IRREDEEMABLE FAILURE! Scammer muo! Do u know how an international passport looks like? Talk more of entering Germany? I dey ask u na Ete!
Till day u go go six feet nobody for ur generation go near Embassy till they discover ur existence reeks of evil and backwardness.
Smelly, lice infested pig! Spit on U....Tweeeeh! Ajo mkpi!
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

grin

grin grin grin u no serious bros
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Foool I’m in my early twenties and a CEO. wink
That I am wearing on my dp are the kinda things I sell. smiley

From u o to ur papa o to those ogre you call sisters o to ur poverty forever stricken ancestors o....Nobody comes close!
Next time U GO SABI DEY YOUR LANE
MR IRREDEEMABLE FAILURE! Scammer muo! Do u know how an international passport looks like? Talk more of entering Germany? I dey ask u na Ete!
Till day u go go six feet nobody for ur generation go near Embassy till they discover ur existence reeks of evil and backwardness.
Smelly, lice infested pig! Spit on U....Tweeeeh! Ajo mkpi!

Lol...you are really pained.

OK you sell bleaching cream? Ok

35 years old is not too bad...but a fool at 40 will be worst for your bleaching career.

I'm sure you are JJC on NL...go to travel section.

I live and work here.no need to brag with old cargo bleaching thing.

Hand coke...face Fanta.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

Lol...you are really pained.

OK you sell bleaching cream? Ok

35 years old is not too bad...but a fool at 40 will be worst for your bleaching career.

Mtcheeeew no punchline. I give you time...try string your words to match mine.
U need punchlines my dear. N no, u have never crossed n will never cross the shores of Nigeria. No dey form nonsense Ete...I say make u no dey form nonsense. I sabi ur type.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

I’m sure the world would have been a better place if only your mama heed the advice of her parents to drown you in Nwangene River!
Ezi bida nwuruawu!

Lol...just wondering if what you wrote up there made any sense to you...but your pain can be imagined.....you need it for your rather shallow sense of self worth....just stop bleaching ok at....there are better ways to boost your self worth.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Mtcheeeew no punchline. I give you time...try string your words to match mine.
U need punchlines my dear. N no, u have never crossed n will never cross the shores of Nigeria. No dey form nonsense Ete...I say make u no dey form nonsense. I sabi ur type.

Your birthday is few days away calm down.

Form for who

Stop it please...
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol...just wondering if what you wrote up there made any sense to you...but your pain can be imagined.....you need it for your rather shallow sense of self worth....just stop bleaching ok at....there are better ways to boost your self worth.

Lol...it killed that spirit in you that felt it had monopoly to use of dirty words. U found your match. There are better ways to boost ur efficienct use of cyber space. Pant Ashawo ghana.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

Your birthday is few days away calm down.

Form for who

Stop it please...

C’mon gettout! Ugly malu...na me gan gan be una match for here.
Birthday ko dayBirth ni undecided
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

C’mon gettout! Ugly malu
Birthday ko dayBirth ni undecided

Lol.....keep fooling yourself.

Bleaching skin wont stop menopause from hitting you.
Madam coke and fanta.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Ukemeh247: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blogging is the digital name for gossiping...
Meanwhile...

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Lol...it killed that spirit in you that felt it had monopoly to use of dirty words. U found your match. There are better ways to boost ur efficienct use of cyber space. Pant Ashawo ghana.

buaaaaa! ....tot your problem was limited to lack of self value, didn't know you also have a poor sense of judgement....so you think the poo you conjectured up there can have any impact on me? ...Listen, poor witty lady of no self worth, bleaching is wrong. Channel the energy to improve your brain power not your skin colour.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=futurewise11 post=63158332]

Lol.....keep fooling yourself.

Bleaching skin wont stop menopause from hitting you.
Madam coke and fanta.[/quote

Lol.... every wise being prays for long life and a woman getting to menopause stage shows that she has lived, gone through life and still has the grace to keep living.
Unlike you whose death is by the corner and would be rated as untimely yet deserving. smiley
I wish you sudden death and I say amen to ur menopause prayers. Iseeeeee
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Mskrisx post=63158427][/quote]

Mumu...keep crying.

Inferiority complex has eaten your warped brain.

#cokeandfanta# grin
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

buaaaaa! ....tot your problem was limited to lack of self value, didn't know you also have a poor sense of judgement....so you think the poo you conjectured up there can have any impact on me? ...Listen, poor witty lady of no self worth, bleaching is wrong. Channel the energy to improve your brain power not your skin colour.

grin grin same way u should Chanel ur energy and see if you can send ur mama even if na half tin of palm oil. Listen, hungry wretched foool of no roots don’t be ashamed of showing them the disappointment u turned into by the way, it was and is a norm to you and all who shares a bloodline with u.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

I wonder who deceived her into that crap...bleaching despite the hot naija weather....what a dimwit.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

Mumu...keep crying.

Inferiority complex has eaten your warped brain.

#cokeandfanta# grin

Goat keep bleating....
Poverty has formed alliance with ur destiny...
#Thieves and scammers#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.