Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (141001 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin same way u should Chanel ur energy and see if you can send ur mama even if na half tin of palm oil. Listen, hungry wretched foool of no roots don’t be ashamed of showing them the disappointment u turned into by the way it was and is a norm to you and all who shares a bloodline with u.

It shows you are clueless and mannerless.Insulting people's mother.....keep using Ms that wont get you an husband....desperado.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Goat keep bleating....
Poverty has formed alliance with ur destiny...
#Thieves and scammers#

I will buy you and your entire family....fact not fiction.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

I wonder who deceived her into that crap...bleaching despite the hot naija weather....what a dimwit.

I wonder who deceived ur father to exchange his destiny with any bottle colored green. He could have given you a better life thus making u see beyond ur hairy nostrils....what a nicompoop !
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin same way u should Chanel ur energy and see if you can send ur mama even if na half tin of palm oil. Listen, hungry wretched foool of no roots don’t be ashamed of showing them the disappointment u turned into by the way it was and is a norm to you and all who shares a bloodline with u.

Hahahahaha....buaaaahahahaha!...you won't stop to amaze me with your pry schl sense of insult...i can see you're trying so hard to hit a cord , unfortunately you're only hitting a rod with your poo up there....my message is clear and simple....STOP BLEACHING....you're more beautifuI with your original skin, invest the energy and money in your brain, maybe, just maybe you'll be a better person....

Aside, how was service today?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

I will buy you and your entire family....fact not fiction.

If only you were worth working in my plantations.... keep wishing...you will die wishing.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

I wonder who deceived her into that crap...bleaching despite the hot naija weather....what a dimwit.

@MsKrisx

I no know o my brother...but I'll try and make her see reasons to stop.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Tphoto1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
In as much as everybody is now tagged as nollywood actor/actress on social media, I have not seen his movie on screen b4..
All I see when ever I look at this OKon of a guy is the fine boy who was featured in NO ONE BE LIKE YOU music by P.square.
Doesn't he look like the guy?
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

@MsKrisx

I no know o my brother...but I'll try and make her see reasons to stop.

I'm sure no NL guy will consider marrying a wretched and inferior complex person like this....coupled with the way she insult women like her and wish peoples mothers death....very local and frustrated she goat...

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

Hahahahaha....buaaaahahahaha!...you won't stop to amaze me with your pry schl sense of insult...i can see you're trying so hard to hit a cord , unfortunately you're only hitting a rod with your poo up there....my message is clear and simple....STOP BLEACHING....you're more beautifuI with your original skin, invest the energy and money in your brain, maybe, just maybe you'll be a better person....

Aside, how was service today?

Hahhahahahhaaa buhaaaaaa....can’t you see how ur folly got u into dip Shiit you never expected? Niggi, shit just hit the fan grin grin when I’m done with you, my message will be clear GO GET A LIFE. You are facially challenged that I know but you could really be hard working, try investing your money and energy by solving all GMAT questions you can come across, maybe, just maybe you could be employed as a dish washer washer with Aunty Linda Ikeji.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

I'm sure no NL guy will consider marrying a wretched and inferior complex person like this....coupled with the way she insult women like her and wish peoples mothers death....very local and frustrated she goat...

grin grin
I wonder if nairaland ladies would love to marry a shameless woman wrapper like you. Stop calling for sympathy, let’s finish what U started dear zombie!
See u see marriage! Ozwoi! I wish you sudden death! wink
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin
I wonder if nairaland ladies would love to marry a shameless woman wrapper like you. Stop calling for sympathy, let’s finish what U started dear zombie!

Lol.....am sure u are pained.
Keep ranting...

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

grin grin grin haaaaa e enter well well
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Hahhahahahhaaa buhaaaaaa..g..can’t you see how ur folly got u into dip Shiit you never expected? Niggi, shit just hit the fan grin grin when I’m done with you, my message will be clear GO GET A LIFE. You are facially challenged that I know but you could really be hard working, try investing your money and energy by solving all GMAT questions you can come across, maybe, just maybe you could be employed as a dish washer washer with Aunty Linda Ikeji.
buhahahahahahah!!!!....you still don't get it shey...how does the rubbish you typed there speak to the subject of discourse. Your attempt at dragging me in to party insult is too weak and lame. My point still remains the same, why have you got no self value? ...why would a join lady like you be wallowing in inferiority complex?
My Lady you still have a long life ahead of you, you can't continue to live like this....think about that...

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

Lol.....am sure u are pained.
Keep ranting...

Lol.... I’m sure your stupidity was certified permanent when you quoted me first.
Keep being useless as always.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by futurewise11(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Lol.... I’m sure your stupidity was certified permanent when you quoted me first.
Keep being useless as always.

Just like u have been adviced earlier....SKIN BLEACHING may leads to SKIN CANCER...

Thats my message to you.....rant, curse, abuse women and mother etc.....it only shows your bad manners which people should run from.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

buhahahahahahah!!!!....you still don't get it shey...how does the rubbish you typed there speak to the subject of discourse. Your attempt at dragging me in to party insult is too weak and lame. My point still remains the same, why have you got no self value? ...why would a join lady like you be wallowing in inferiority complex?
My Lady you still have a long life ahead of you, you can't continue to live like this....think about that...

Hahahahaaaahaha how does the nonsense you wrote first align with the topic of discourse? Na now ur eyes clear abi? Say I be 100 percent careless fellow like u abi? My point still remains the same say...ur foolishness dey make foolishness itself seem like a child’s play for where u dey! How long will you keep juncating around? is it when Dino Melaye becomes the President of the Republic? I bet you used to wallowing in nothingness, so I’d rather you strive in it. No need to think about anything... you came without a brain originally.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:

Just like u have been adviced earlier....SKIN BLEACHING may leads to SKIN CANCER...

Thats my message to you.....rant, curse, abuse women and mother etc.....it only shows your bad manners which people should run from.

Looooooool now he cowers away.... u want to hide behind the veil of people you never indulged before u disgraced your whole family? U showed clearly all you people do in ur household is to sit day and night minding innocent people’s business uninvited. A very bad manner people should run away from and severe every ties with you n anything that concerns you.

As I advised earlier....NEVER YOU START WHAT YOU NEVER DEVISED A WAY YO FINISH!
We just began mofo! Call ur goons and whoever na only una go backslide by una sef. Tozo!
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by VanBommel(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Ok ? Are u done spewing the dirt from that gutter of yours innocent people mistake as a clean buccal cavity?

Hollup, hollup! Even if your own special kind of dementia had gotten to a point of no help,are you saying for a split second you couldn’t tame your stupidity?
Ahan bross... I ain’t saying I am disappointed oo but I felt you should have pretended to the whole world. your dear mama didn’t waste 9 months of her life only to raise square-headed slowpoke.
Thanks for seeing beauty anyways. I would have tried a little more break down of what is never your business but I realized Aunty Lora’s soiled menstrual pad would forever never be traded with millions of you even in gold.
I take no prisoners my dear Jon snow....

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Hahahahaaaahaha how does the nonsense you wrote first align with the topic of discourse? Na now ur eyes clear abi? Say I be 100 percent careless fellow like u abi? My point still remains the same say ur foolishness dey make foolishness itself seem like a child’s play fir where u dey! How long will you keep juncating around? is it when Dino Melaye becomes the President of th Republic? I bet you used to wallowing in nothingness, so I’d rather you strive in it. No need to think about anything... you came without a brain originally.

Buhahahahahaha.....you are such a funny girl you know...your attempt at amusing me with your crop of irrelevances is noticed. The subject of discourse btw you and I is the reason for your lack of self confidence that has gotten you to the level of changing your skin colour. The fact that you come from a family of slaves, whose fore-fathers self worth was beaten outta them by their white masters does not mean you should be trapped in that mindset, even in this generation. Honestly, you need to think about it....oooh I noticed your use of the word "juncating".....I'll mention that for your encouragement you know...you see your life can still be meaningful, only if you'll channel the energy away from BLEACHING....jeez...

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
plessis:
even that 1% she go borrow tire grin

She's not liable once she can prove that what she wrote is true
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
VanBommel:

I’m happy....pls hang ur unfortunate self.

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by VanBommel(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

I’m happy....pls hang ur unfortunate self.
you're so stale like cold moimoi tongue tongue

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

Buhahahahahaha.....you are such a funny girl you know...your attempt at amusing me with your crop of irrelevances is noticed. The subject of discourse btw you and I is the reason for your lack of self confidence that has gotten you to the level of changing your skin colour. The fact that you come from a family of slaves, whose fore-fathers self worth was beaten outta them by their white masters does not mean you should be trapped in that mindset, even in this generation. Honestly, you need to think about it....oooh I noticed your use of the word "juncating".....I'll mention that for your encouragement you know...you see your life can still be meaningful, only if you'll channel the energy away from BLEACHING....jeez...

grin grin e just dey write go up n still come down.
Guy find punchlines... u need punchlines I tell u.
Writing a lot of incoherent BS which will never make any sense even to imbeciles higher than ur pedigree.
Get punchlines...u a weak man Nigi’ grin grin

Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
VanBommel:
you're so stale like cold moimoi tongue tongue

U are as lame as your English.
Made open your enternal ignorance in a bid to seek attention. Atta boy!
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin e just dey write go up n still come down.
Guy find punchlines... u need punchlines I tell u.
Writing a lot of incoherent BS which will never make any sense even to imbeciles higher than ur pedigree.
Get punchlines...u a weak man Nigi’ grin grin

Hahahahahaha....you're so easy to profile honestly..you think I'm here to trade negative words?...I am not calling you out to trade insult and abuse. My point once again is WHY HAVE YOU GOT NO SHAME? Check my posts and you'll see I do not belong to the class of people you think you're chatting with. I am intentionally doing this maybe, just maybe I can make you see reasons to why there is no dignity in BLEACHING....

Trust me, light people will do anything to have your chocolate or dark skin, but there you are doing all you can for no known good.

You're beautiful in your original skin...
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Ok ? Are u done spewing the dirt from that gutter of yours innocent people mistake as a clean buccal cavity?

Hollup, hollup! Even if your own special kind of dementia had gotten to a point of no help,are you saying for a split second you couldn’t tame your stupidity?
Ahan bross... I ain’t saying I am disappointed oo but I felt you should have pretended to the whole world. your dear mama didn’t waste 9 months of her life only to raise square-headed slowpoke.
Thanks for seeing beauty anyways. I would have tried a little more break down of what is never your business but I realized Aunty Lora’s soiled menstrual pad would forever never be traded with millions of you even in gold.
I take no prisoners my dear Jon snow....
I'm sorry dear cry

I'm so sorry
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

Hahahahahaha....you're so easy to profile honestly..you think I'm here to trade negative words?...I am not calling you out to trade insult and abuse. My point once again is WHY HAVE YOU GOT NO SHAME? Check my posts and you'll see I do not belong to the class of people you think you're chatting with. I am intentionally doing this maybe, just maybe I can make you see reasons to why there is no dignity in BLEACHING....

Trust me, light people will do anything to have your chocolate or dark skin, but there you are doing all you can for no known good.

You're beautiful in your original skin...

grin grin grin The ones seen as broke and wrecked will do everything not to get to your level...but here you keep making the same mistake that keeps pushing you down the drain.
Trust me, your stupidity beautifies your persona. Also I ain’t here to trade words with you only to reaffirm my initial statement of you being a good image to represent the trade of Obioma tailor. Anu mpama! grin
*U go hate me die for that singular mistake of quoting me first. Truss me u go realize some were born to fall some . smiley
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

I'm sorry dear cry

I'm so sorry

I’m not sorry cry
Never will be sorry.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Intrepid01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin The ones seen as broke and wrecked will do everything not to get to your level...but here you keep making the same mistake that keeps pushing you down the drain.
Trust me, your stupidity beautifies your persona. Also I ain’t here to trade words with you only to reaffirm my initial statement of you being a good image to represent the trade of Obioma tailor. Anu mpama! grin
*U go hate me die for that singular mistake of quoting me first. Truss me u go realize some were born to fall done. smiley

Look at you...you couldn't come up with one reason for bleaching...as an adult that I suppose you are, you should always have a reason for your actions...what would you tell your younger sister if she ask why you're bleaching?....even if you don't believe it, you can also be a role model for people around you...but with what you have become now, a roasted plantain, you can only serve as a bad example to your younger ones...

For the records, you're yet to make any meaningful sense....this is the last you'll hear from me.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

Look at you...you couldn't come up with one reason for bleaching...as an adult that I suppose you are, you should always have a reason for your actions...what would you tell your younger sister if she ask why you're bleaching?....even if you don't believe it, you can also be a role model for people around you...but with what you have become now, a roasted plantain, you can only serve as a bad example to your younger ones...

For the records, you're yet to make any meaningful sense....this is the last you'll hear from me.

There he goes....evaporates like the other cowards. grin grin grin
Stupid, u had it all coming when u felt you could type whatsoever that comes into that 6 inches concrete block u call head. So with you will ever become, a circus clown whose major job is to keep up to see if he can outshine your ancestors in “mumulity.” see old man wey dey waka bare footed dey pour spit for body. Who u want advice? When the first daughter for una house wey suppose represent wella just run meet Johnny fada dey carry belle born for am.
Advise am first then u sef find money open small condom and sweet kiosk for am.
*When this thing started I gave u a promise...I’d stop at nothing to make good of it. So next time u go buy discipline for market since ur mama no give u am free. Akpa amu!
No run ooo... by the way na Sunday we dey.
Re: Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mskrisx(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

cry

Did u have to modify? To what need?
Mtcheeeew medicine after death grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.