Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) (29625 Views)

Victor Onwubiko: Gunmen Kill Popular Lawyer In Imo (Photo) / Police Arrest 2 Armed Robbers In Imo(photo) / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by CastedDude: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2017
A woman simply identified as Tina died yesterday along the road at low cost housing estate in Okigwe Imo state..According to people who know the victim, the woman was the bursar in Gods project academy in Okigwe. The details surrounding her death is still sketchy as at the time of filing this report as a lady who claimed to have witnessed the victim die - alleged that her death was very shameful...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/female-school-bursar-dies-road-imo-state-online-users-react-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by CastedDude: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by bro4u: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2017
The facebook user, the phone she used in typing and her fingers are all stupid angry .... Where is the humanity in us? Is typing RIP against her phone's auto-correct policy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2017
rip
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by kennybabs1980: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Part of developer's development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Nutase: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2017
what's shameful there? can any of those people running there mouths choose were death would visit them..

14 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Ogbeni death shameful?
Who dey shame? The dyer or the dieyee?
After death e don finish. Na just rotten mean remain.
To the kids here take a stroll to the morgue
See as them lie them for ground naked like Titus
Lizard go dey climb them like they never existed
All the Bobbie go shrink
All the yellow Go black.

Then maybe their mode of thinking go change....
That's why I take Goldberg and catfish barbecue steady
Anytime it happens I stroll into heaven or hell like a boss.
No regrets.
Food for thought for all of una
Happy sunday

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:54am On Dec 10, 2017
imo state! Maje i nor talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Samusu(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Very stupid and immature of her to say so. Lack of emotion

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Slaye: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2017
cummando:
Ogbeni death shameful?
Who dey shame? The dyer or the dieyee?
After death e don finish. Na just rotten mean remain.
To the kids here take a stroll to the morgue
See as them lie them for ground naked like Titus
Lizard go dey climb them like they never existed
All the Bobbie go shrink
All the yellow Go black.

Then maybe their mode of thinking go change....
That's why I take Goldberg and catfish barbecue steady
Anytime it happens I stroll into heaven or hell like a boss.
No regrets.
Food for thought for all of una
Happy sunday

Goldberg and catfish really got me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
RIP ma'am. May your gentle soul rest in peace, Amen. Commissioner for happiness should get in touch with the family of the deceased Asap

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by ElPadrino33: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Evil Everywhere

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Commissioner for Happiness over to you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
A statue should be made for her.. Okorocha over to you

1 Like

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by magiki(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
lmo state and tragic stories.

May Allah grant her rest, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by magiki(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
lmo state and tragic stories.

May Allah grant her rest, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by aguiyi2: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is quite sad the way people drop dead these days.What ever killed her is still DEATH.RIP to the dead because we do not own our own life.May God shield us from untimely death,Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
R.I.P to the lady. Why would any sane human wanna live in that savage Jungle ?? undecided
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Noblesoul123: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Imo state.

The trending state.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Pavore9: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sad. We are all certain to end this earthly sojourn but not certain how.
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Low cost. My hood that year, I may know her oh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by linearity: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
bro4u:
The facebook user, the phone she used in typing and her fingers are all stupid angry .... Where is the humanity in us? Is typing RIP against her phone's auto-correct policy

What exactly are the benefits or values of R.I.P. except for the self serving and placating sense of self worth to the individual that said it?

After death is judgement, everything to ensure that one leave in peace hereafter must be accomplished before one takes the last breath. A million R.I.P. thereafter will not alter the course already set in motion, except the selfish gratification to the living.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by purem(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
She don die?
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Lekan1o1: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Okorocha have sold imo people.
Since he entered sit..

Its one bad news from the other.
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by shortgun(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
abortion, I think
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
They should quickly remove her dead body from the road before Rochas will come and mode her while dead.......

I HATE NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
cummando:
Ogbeni death shameful? Who dey shame? The dyer or the dieyee? After death e don finish. Na just rotten mean remain. To the kids here take a stroll to the morgue See as them lie them for ground naked like Titus Lizard go dey climb them like they never existed All the Bobbie go shrink All the yellow Go black.

Then maybe their mode of thinking go change.... That's why I take Goldberg and catfish barbecue steady Anytime it happens I stroll into heaven or hell like a boss. No regrets. Food for thought for all of una Happy sunday
let us eat and drink for tommorrow we shall die Abi undecided
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by sodsak: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
rip
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by money121(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Lady Bursar Found Dead On The Road In Imo (Photo) by humblemikel(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Samusu:
Very stupid and immature of her to say so. Lack of emotion

Leave those brainwashed children with their stupid cultural views.
Very soon now one innocent relative out there will drink the dead woman water to prove their innocent.
I haven't come to term why I was born in this side of the border with people of such brains. Mtchww

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k / Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.