Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (50641 Views)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims / Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Terenceike(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

The hatred for Muslims is out of this world. The while world doesn't support Trump with this decision including the Pope, Coptic Christians et al. But somehow the Nigerian Christians are happy because they hate Muslims. Wow!!

Nigeria is indeed a time bomb

My brother my problem is with the Nigerian muslims, they issue ultimatum at will as if they own everyone, so quick to fault every action whether it was intended to annoy them or not

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, we are Jewish ass lickers. So are the Americans. We are Christians and we can’t abandon the children of God. So when is the Jihad starting?
For 2000 years xtians,overwhelmingly,have been the bane of jewish existence.The reason you suddenly turned buttlickers is because of your hatred for Islam.
Who talked about starting a Jihad
I only advised you not to delude yourselves thinking you've had any struggle of Islam.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by dramaine(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
This man is talking arrant nonsense!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by JaffyJoe(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

Who are the Jebusites? My comment is not based on the Bible?

Lol funny. What is it based on? Hebrew bible (the old testament)? The other earliest mentioning of Jebusite was infact seen at s site called Mari (possibly in modern day Syria). Like a guy said earlier, land acquisition can only be valid through purchase, inheritance or war. Israel has a right to exist. Arab nations and Iran should accept this first and so many positive things can be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Iwaad: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
What has come upon the foolish man?

How can a fool wake up and ask the FG to withdraw from a program that favours Nigeria?

How does whatever happens in far away Isreal and Palestine concern Nigeria?

Are we in the same country or what.

Islam is not a religion of peace but violent and Terror
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

Why don't help us do it; go kill the Muslim next to you.
no way! Christians are actually tolerant. It is a sin to Kill an unbeliever or even an enemy in Christianity. We are not encouraged to resort to violence no matter how provoked we get. Terrorist read the Koran or shout 'Allah abkar' (if that is correct) before slaughtering people, that is how we know their motivation is the Koran!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Let me put my legs in the ishaq's shoes in regards to his complaint about the israeli being a bad influence on the Nigerian army,the Nigerian army is already as barbaric as they can be,this we all know as they go about harassing helpless citizens,with their khaki which everyone is aware of,even if they are a bad influence per say,the world recognizes the israeli army as by far one of the best,if not the best infact,we are actually gaining from the help they are rendering in defeating the islamic terrorist boko haram that has claimed thousands of life ,but this archaic professor is blinded by religious bias sentiments.Every informed person knows that jerusalem is synonymous to israeli jews and Christians as Muslims go to Mecca for their pilgrimage and christians Jerusalem,it is that simple,never for once has "Jerusalem" been mentioned in the koran.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Terenceike:

My brother my problem is with the Nigerian muslims, they issue ultimatum at will as if they own everyone, so quick to fault every action whether it was intended to annoy them or not

Why would have problems with Nigerian Muslims when a body issues an ultimatum but you won't have problems with Nigerian Christians when CAN does the same thing? Isn't that sentimental and hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
no way! Christians are actually tolerant. It is a sin to Kill an unbeliever or even an enemy in Christianity. We are not encouraged to resort to violence no matter how provoked we get. Terrorist read the Koran or shout 'Allah abkar' (if that is correct) before slaughtering people, that is how we know their motivation is the Koran!

Deutonomy 13 and 17 says you should kill the unbelievers. It's right there in the Bible. Don't come here to attack a faith and their book while ignoring yours. Not everybody is gullible to believe your sentiments
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by czar911: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
modric abina muric what is your problem you see the reason why the said Islam is the problem of this world?Israel and Palestine are not fighting becos of religion, the are fighting over territory,a Muslim Israeli soldier kill Muslim Palestinian with no regret,we hav Muslims in Israel and Christians in Palestine Vi vasa, so lay low you old fool,PMB is not as foolish as u think! monkey casket of chemical misdimenor
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Trump should rescind his decision when Mecca becomes the capital of a Christian country
grin
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
[s]no way! Christians are actually tolerant. It is a sin to Kill an unbeliever or even an enemy in Christianity. We are not encouraged to resort to violence no matter how provoked we get. Terrorist read the Koran or shout 'Allah abkar' (if that is correct) before slaughtering people, that is how we know their motivation is the Koran![/s]
Did I mention your moniker or referred to xtians undecided?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
olayinka63:
We are filled in the world of injustice. I have no power or authority to console the Palestinians, but I can pray to almighty Allah to intervene and help the weak Palestinian. It's every Muslims right to feel concerned for his Muslim Brothers.
The world only have just one untouchable terrorist. Allah has prepared for that terrorist,if unrepentant, distinguished suffering in hell fire.
Hahahaha... What about those Islam has taken their land in Nigeria and North Africa?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by PurestBoy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
begwong:

WHY DON'T THEY ALLOW US BLACK MUSLIMS LEAD PRAYERS IN SAUDI?
AND WHY DO YOU NORTHERN MUSLIMS DENY YORUBAS IMAMS FROM LEADING PRAYERS IN ANY MOSQUE IN THE NORTH BUT RATHER THE YORUBAS HAVE TO BUILD THEIR OWN MOSQUE TO PRAY?
IS THE ALLAH DIFFERENT?

Not necessarily in the North, even in Sabo Ibadan or any Hausa community, Yoruba cannot lead a prayer

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by slowice(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
I was busy calculating how many people he claim Israeli soldiers have massacre n is not even up to half the number of Nigerians massacred in the north by fellow Nigerians [Muslims] excluding boko Haram, fulani herdsmem massacre but music never dim it fit to condemn these unprovoked massacres na for Israeli matter dem con get mouth. Hypocrites
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Terenceike:

that is how they threatened seuuun to put That declaration on the Islamic board! Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by writeprof(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is a good course in Israeli-Palestine history. Hope these people know as much about Nigerian history of oppression also.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by 6UEE: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

You guys are just sycophants.That jews once lived there gives them no right to displace it's inhabitants.
Do not deceive yourselves thinking that the futile long protracted fight of whole Superpowers against petty AK-47 welding cowardly terrorists has been a struggle with Islam.People whom are neither supported by orthodoxy and make up a miserly 0.00001% of the Muslim population.
You haven't seen violence!

You haven't seen war!

You haven't seen Jihad!
LOL! at war. Go and ask your father about the six days war. Haha.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by opineflu(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ppl like this na dem suppose they jail ....mofo
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by oyejideogunjumo: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
nabiz:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/09/jerusalem-withdraw-israeli-security-company-training-nigerians-troops-muric-tells-buhari/amp/
How has palestinian problem affected nigeria?why is it now that the learned professor know they can transfer wrong mentality to our soldiers?we need to break away from religious sentiment if nigeria will ever move forward.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
that is how they threatened seuuun to put That declaration on the Islamic board! Religion of piss

They threatened seun? Can you kindly provide proof for this?!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Just get the fvck out of here with your deflective argument. Whether israel is a christian country or not, Christians are bound to support them. Dont quote me in reply oo

would these be the same christians manning the gas chambers and looking the other way in ww2?

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

Deutonomy 13 and 17 says you should kill the unbelievers. It's right there in the Bible. Don't come here to attack a faith and their book while ignoring yours. Not everybody is gullible to believe your sentiments
we don't follow the old testament, plus we are smart enough to ignore parts of the bible that indicates violent. This is highly recommend. If we follow the whole scriptures the way your terrorist brother do, the world would've ended long ago.

All the barbaric, most dangerous, and evil terrorists group in the world are from Islam.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Duru1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
okway:
This is why I hate Nigeria....

Instead of minding their own politician and social economic affairs, they bother themselves with international politics wey no concern them.

Muslims and Christians in Nigeria carry international religious-political matter on top of their head pass the people it concerns.

Africa always backward....mind your damn business.

They even go about it rather idiotically and ignorantly than intellectually.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by mujahid777(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
6UEE:
LOL! at war. Go and ask your father about the six days war. Haha.
You meant one lost battle against Arab nationalist.I'd be surprised if the Arabs had won.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Duru1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

Sheik Adil al-Kalbani,a black man,was former Imam of the Great Mosque in Mecca.The latter,even if correct,is obviously their own tribal prejudice than Islam.
We should deal with injustice because your bible orders it.What nonsense!
Shouldn,t I tell you to 'deal with it' in the case of bokoharam and co also undecided

Arrant nonsense!! The only occupies in what was known as British mandated Palestine are the Islamized Arabs.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Spidermon: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
ogbeniolola:
Withdraw for what now?....Pls don't bring this useless sentiments to Nigeria. If you ask the Isreali trainers to leave now, what alternative are you suggesting? Oh you want boko haram terrorists to invade Nigeria before you start calling for international help?.....Pls this is your view as individual muslims in MURIC or what do you call yourself, and not the view of the generality of muslims in Nigeria. I am a Muslim and i don't share the opinion that the Isreali assistance should be stopped. The issue of Jerusalem to the Arabs and Isreali is more political than religious.

I mean how has the Isreali capital helped Nigeria or indeed helped me as a muslim when it was not in Jerusalem?...pls leave the arabs and isreali to sort their historical issues.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Ingocof(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
nabiz:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/09/jerusalem-withdraw-israeli-security-company-training-nigerians-troops-muric-tells-buhari/amp/
Then we should remove Buhari from being the president because he sees all the atrocities of the Fulani herdsmen as normal. nonsense MURIC
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

They threatened seun? Can you kindly provide proof for this?!
after you guys forced him to delete all related threads abi?

The world will turn against Islam soon, if you don't change your brutal ways. sad
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Duru1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
pedrilo:
Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work. BH is dealing with you daily, killings your people in thousands, and you are counting how many Palestinians killed by Israel since 1940. Are you not ashamed of your selves?
Rohinga issue came up some months ago, Buhari went to UN assembly to speak about it leaving BH as if the lives of Nigerians don't matter. U pipo sometimes reason and talk like cows.

There was nothing such as Palestinians in 1940 British mandated Palestine. The bias in the world liberal media fueled by European anti-Semitic tendencies led to non-existence Palestinians. Almost every fool who claimed to be Palestinians leader was refugee. It is funny that the same Europeans who encouraged the Arab refugees to grab land in British mandated Palestine are keeping the Islamized Arab refugees from Europe.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
bammy00:
Why are some Nigerian Muslims so concerned about what happens in far away Palestine?

How come he remembers Isreals attrocities but develops selective amnesia to Northern Nigeria's?

Until we separate religion from government and ask people like this to stick to reading the Quran and stop talking politics we would go no where but backwards in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.