Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

"I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy (86905 Views)

UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by ivolt: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
hanassholesolo:

If Native doctors are fake, why haven't they been rounded up and beaten to a pulp by so many people thAt have been scammed? When have you ever heard of a Native Doc receiving jungle justice.

It is due to shame and fear. A shame in that the victim is usually
a christian or a muslim who don't want to be associated with "juju"
and the main reason is that most victims actually fear the native doctor
and they believe that he/she can spiritually harm them if they talk.

But there are cases where victims have reported the scammers to
the police.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by VERDA: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Marshmallows:
All these outrageous tales of ritual embellishments are spread and 'cultivated' by the yahoo Boys themselves to deter the uninitiated and make the racket as unattractive as possible for potential interests. Keeps the top tier relatively elitist and unsaturated.

Lol...OK o,is it that you do not know some yahoo boys do rituals to get their wealth or you do not know the crazy and unimaginable things ritualists need to do to acquire their wealth??Wetin consiqn me,everyone has his or her life to live.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by boss01: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
curvilicious:

No wonder they are now after married men
hahaha, ok now
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by olumalcolm(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Congrats "Team work smart" , we shall continue to live in peace and have rest of mind Amen. Hustle tight cos every hustler have a pay day.

1 Share

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by christ007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why can you guys looking for a handwork to learn coz one day the your handwork can take you to greater levels.wealth without happiness is stupidity
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by BagWay: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
falacy
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by mordecai11(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
nerodenero:
Devil does not give anything for free, rather he'd steal, kill and destroy.

What shall it profit you when you gain the world and lose your soul.

Funny enough Herbalist that get involved in these things are mostly poor but these mumus go to them to get wealth, so herbalist sef no want money!!! If the thing pure, herbalist go don do am first now.

Pathetic!!!

Real and legitimate hustles pays.
Very wise talk

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by 9jaDoc(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Readonee35L:
Real story.
But it's over 2 years old.
Sakawa Is real.

Made-up old story.
Though it doesn't mean there is no sakawa
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by gonkin(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some would say its false See one video confession here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlmidAhKcF0 From this link https://www.nairaland.com/4020714/yahoo-boy-eats-feces-warri
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by gnykelly(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
duduade:
An eye opener to all these girls running after wealth

should they be running after poverty.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by gonkin(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
If i see foreigners wen fit help me ship cars from places like auctionexport i would get my 500k to 1m per sale. Thats another business partnership. No be to use oyibo like fool
Or go into exportation. After all garri and yam expensive for abroad
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by zinaunreal(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
please sakawa and yahoo is totally different . sakawa involves pure occult black magic to acquire wealth which is usually consequential. there is no client, company or white man involved to scam . yahoo boys scam people for money. their only relationship is yahoo plus when a typical yahoo boy decides to upgrade his wealth by involving in some sort of fetish to make more money than the usual .. so please OP educate yourselves not every young money maker is a yahoo boy. these are Sakawa boys and it is more widespread in Ghana
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by delerx(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
The story is not real
nelsonebby:
broke fools will believe this story. grin

5 million dollars. lol

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by delerx(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Efcc. I wan blow whistle .one yahoo boy spotted.
zinaunreal:
please sakawa and yahoo is totally different . sakawa involves pure occult black magic to acquire wealth which is usually consequential. there is no client, company or white man involved to scam . yahoo boys scam people for money. their only relationship is yahoo plus when a typical yahoo boy decides to upgrade his wealth by involving in some sort of fetish to make more money than the usual .. so please OP educate yourselves not every young money maker is a yahoo boy. these are Sakawa boys and it is more widespread in Ghana
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bionixs: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
What's the need for wealth without peace of mind and freedom
Oya,pastors' haters, e don red for Una rich guy o.no bi money again o.make una tell am what to do? All the local and wannabe atheist ,we need solution here no be for mouth. Tell Freez.we are waiting
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Belafonte(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:

I'm not understanding, Are you running after poverty?

Say what?

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Eraddray(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Marshmallows:
All these outrageous tales of ritual embellishments are spread and 'cultivated' by the yahoo Boys themselves to deter the uninitiated and make the racket as unattractive as possible for potential interests. Keeps the top tier relatively elitist and unsaturated.
please type in English
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bionixs: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Fake story grin grin grin grin
dey there dey deceive and console yourself
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bionixs: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
sitdon for your papa village Oshogbo there dey deceive and console yourself. go GH and see things
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Nagazi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
The only way out is for them to come to Christ for salvation

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Toks2008(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
I would rather die wretched than scam anyone in anyway....Paradise is far more precious to me than all the wealth in the world.

Work hard and pray hard...you will get there.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by franksam2009: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
I can't believe someone will actually cough out 140k and buy a puppy he/she will end up packing it's shit everyday
businessempire:
shocked

Pls a Yahoo boy is someone who frauds people with devices that work with the internet while a ritualist is someone that uses diabolic means to gain riches . op modify the headline, they are ritualists not yahoo boys

10% of Ghanaian rich boys are internet fraudsters and the rest, ritualists.

I have chow chow pups for sale in Abuja. Your kids and wives will love to have this.. This will be the best Christmas gift for your loved ones this season. 140k each

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bezimo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
slimjaney:
Three Ghanaian guys made shocking confessions on what they have involve themselves in just to be wealthy.

In an interview with the Daily Graphic, they opened up about their wealth and the source of it.

They said they have millions of dollars in the bank, some of which they have used to buy the latest cars, build costly mansions and acquire many good things of life.

However, they confessed that their lives are characterised by pain and sorrow because of ritual sacrifices they have to perform every month.

One of them, Abudu, 34, said although he has over $2 million dollars in his account and a six-bedroom mansion at Kasoa in the Central Region, his life is miserable, because every five weeks, the spiritualist who made him wealthy orders him to perform a task.

He said the “easiest” of the tasks is to sleep with 70 dark-skinned girls in a month and take their vagina fluids to the spiritualist.

According to him, he feels lucky each time he gets such a task, because the other tasks are unimaginable, and if he refuses to obey, he will suffer grave consequences.

For example, Abudu said two months prior to the interview, he was in a restaurant eating when the spiritualist ordered him to sleep with his sister as his monthly task.

He refused the order, and as a consequence, he developed skin rashes all over his body for over two months.

He took off his jacket, revealing a hidden foam, which was soaked with fluids from the sores on his back. The sores were also emitting a nasty smell, according to the reporter who did the interview.

To mask the smell, Abudu uses strong-scented perfumes.

His friends, Samson and George (not their real names) also shared how they got involved in sakawa, saying that they had sacrificed two babies that were a day old as part of the initiation ceremony.

“I want to stop. I want to give all I have away and just have my peace of mind. It is tough,” George said

The three men said they wanted to quit, but it appears impossible, because three of their friends have died after failing to perform tasks laid out by the spiritualist.

How Abudu got involved

Abudu stated that a childhood friend at Swedru in the Central Region introduced him to the practice five years prior to the interview.

He said the friend, Kudu (not his real name) had been doing Sakawa for over eight years and was madly rich, with over $5 million dollars in his bank account.

At a time many young people were struggling to make a living, he said, Kudu had a four bedroom mansion with a swimming pool and a wine bar.

Kudu also had a mansion in Takoradi and another one in Tema.

Abudu said apart from the poor life he was living, the wealth and ostentation displayed by his friend lured him into Sakawa.

He initially started with internet fraud and after months of cultivating clients online, he defrauded a Ukrainian woman of $2000.

He said the money realised from the practice was not enough for the "big man" kind of life he wanted, so he went into the proper sakawa that involved rituals and sacrifices.

He said before getting involved in sakawa, he was not told about the mandatory sacrifices he had to perform every five weeks.

Initiation

For his initiation, Abudu slept in a coffin at midnight for three weeks, after which he was given a liquid potion to smear on his body every day for a period of three months.

“Finally, I was instructed to sleep with four girls in a day and deliver their pants to the spiritualist,” he said.

When he was asked what happened to those girls, Abudu said he did not know because, “I was told not to ask questions.”

He said he was also made to perform what he called the “ultimate sacrifice”. However, he refused to discuss what it meant or entailed.

He said four months after the rituals and the “ultimate sacrifice”, he became insanely rich, with over $2 million dollars in his bank account.

A living hell

Abudu said after over two years of performing the monthly sacrifices, he was tired and frustrated and wanted a way out.

“Today you will be ordered to do this; tomorrow you will be asked to do something unimaginable. It’s a hell on earth for me,” he lamented.

To compound matters for him, Abudu said his friend who introduced him to Sakawa fell seriously ill after failing to perform a mandatory task he was given.

“He has sores all over his body and a big boil in his anus. He is really suffering,” he said.

When asked what he would do to free himself from the sakawa scourge, Abudu replied, “I don’t know.”

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/i-am-rich-with-over-5-million-but-its.html

This a clear example of been rich but not blessed which many unbelievers that have put their hand into all kind of abominable stuff to get money. For the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and he added no sorrow with it-Prv 10:22.

So ignorant folks should stop comparing the riches of the world with the riches of kingdom people.It is not the same.
N100,000 that is blessed with peace of mind is far far better than $10m by sakawa or ritual or fraud or yahoo with sorrow and trouble unlimited.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by bezimo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
slimjaney:
Three Ghanaian guys made shocking confessions on what they have involve themselves in just to be wealthy.

In an interview with the Daily Graphic, they opened up about their wealth and the source of it.

They said they have millions of dollars in the bank, some of which they have used to buy the latest cars, build costly mansions and acquire many good things of life.

However, they confessed that their lives are characterised by pain and sorrow because of ritual sacrifices they have to perform every month.

One of them, Abudu, 34, said although he has over $2 million dollars in his account and a six-bedroom mansion at Kasoa in the Central Region, his life is miserable, because every five weeks, the spiritualist who made him wealthy orders him to perform a task.

He said the “easiest” of the tasks is to sleep with 70 dark-skinned girls in a month and take their vagina fluids to the spiritualist.

According to him, he feels lucky each time he gets such a task, because the other tasks are unimaginable, and if he refuses to obey, he will suffer grave consequences.

For example, Abudu said two months prior to the interview, he was in a restaurant eating when the spiritualist ordered him to sleep with his sister as his monthly task.

He refused the order, and as a consequence, he developed skin rashes all over his body for over two months.

He took off his jacket, revealing a hidden foam, which was soaked with fluids from the sores on his back. The sores were also emitting a nasty smell, according to the reporter who did the interview.

To mask the smell, Abudu uses strong-scented perfumes.

His friends, Samson and George (not their real names) also shared how they got involved in sakawa, saying that they had sacrificed two babies that were a day old as part of the initiation ceremony.

“I want to stop. I want to give all I have away and just have my peace of mind. It is tough,” George said

The three men said they wanted to quit, but it appears impossible, because three of their friends have died after failing to perform tasks laid out by the spiritualist.

How Abudu got involved

Abudu stated that a childhood friend at Swedru in the Central Region introduced him to the practice five years prior to the interview.

He said the friend, Kudu (not his real name) had been doing Sakawa for over eight years and was madly rich, with over $5 million dollars in his bank account.

At a time many young people were struggling to make a living, he said, Kudu had a four bedroom mansion with a swimming pool and a wine bar.

Kudu also had a mansion in Takoradi and another one in Tema.

Abudu said apart from the poor life he was living, the wealth and ostentation displayed by his friend lured him into Sakawa.

He initially started with internet fraud and after months of cultivating clients online, he defrauded a Ukrainian woman of $2000.

He said the money realised from the practice was not enough for the "big man" kind of life he wanted, so he went into the proper sakawa that involved rituals and sacrifices.

He said before getting involved in sakawa, he was not told about the mandatory sacrifices he had to perform every five weeks.

Initiation

For his initiation, Abudu slept in a coffin at midnight for three weeks, after which he was given a liquid potion to smear on his body every day for a period of three months.

“Finally, I was instructed to sleep with four girls in a day and deliver their pants to the spiritualist
,” he said.

When he was asked what happened to those girls, Abudu said he did not know because, “I was told not to ask questions.”

He said he was also made to perform what he called the “ultimate sacrifice”. However, he refused to discuss what it meant or entailed.

He said four months after the rituals and the “ultimate sacrifice”, he became insanely rich, with over $2 million dollars in his bank account.

A living hell

Abudu said after over two years of performing the monthly sacrifices, he was tired and frustrated and wanted a way out.

“Today you will be ordered to do this; tomorrow you will be asked to do something unimaginable. It’s a hell on earth for me,” he lamented.

To compound matters for him, Abudu said his friend who introduced him to Sakawa fell seriously ill after failing to perform a mandatory task he was given.

“He has sores all over his body and a big boil in his anus. He is really suffering,” he said.

When asked what he would do to free himself from the sakawa scourge, Abudu replied, “I don’t know.”

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/i-am-rich-with-over-5-million-but-its.html

You see what happens to such girls that hoe around, you know the implication..childlessness, confirmed continous struggle and hardship, badluck, untimely death...and this hoeing girls will now trap an innocent guy later and let the guy suffer the consequence of her previous hoeing adventure.Later they will wonder what is wrong with them that nothing works for them.
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by businessempire: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
franksam2009:
I can't believe someone will actually cough out 140k and buy a puppy he/she will end up packing it's shit everyday
lol wake up and start believing. People even buy at 250k even 1 million naira make findings to clear your doubts

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:

I'm not understanding, Are you running after poverty?

oh boy. your brain dey intact.. three kposa for u
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Tphoto1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
boss01:
Hmmm, Una dey hear abi, all em girls be wise
Biko tell them.
They will b jumping from one cars front seat to another.
Slay queens

1 Like

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by lollarj(f): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
nice story...do you have another one ?

Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by Kowor(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
classicfrank4u:
70 girls in one month even crixus in Spartacus didn't match dat record grin
You mean Ganicus
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by JamesReacher(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
gonkin:
Some would say its false
See one video confession here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlmidAhKcF0
From this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4020714/yahoo-boy-eats-feces-warri
I just watched the video, why was he beaten?
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by kunyeo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why dont you try it,to know if fake or not!
Re: "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy by cathodekazim: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
ikemesit4477:
how did you know?

Google it
mike odi dollar
check the pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.