Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha (36975 Views)

8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Phygo(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2017
n
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by JamesReacher(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
akins177:
. cus na jazz dem dey do for cele abi omase o..... God go forgive u sha
I know what im saying
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by akins177(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
JamesReacher:
I know what im saying
. kontinu
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Quality20(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
That's how some neighbors of mine will b singing praises of olumba, that olumba is their father and redeemer. They don't even mention Jesus in all their singing and praises. Is Olumba now replacing Jesus among xtians or what? Yet with all d white garments there females are some very cheap whores - always dealing with men and looking at men as if they wanna eat them raw
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2017
And also using Yoruba Google, divination and consultation. Yoruba so much believe in consultation be it white garment or ifa things
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Boyooosa(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Really Black Gold, gorgeous!
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by kay29000(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2017
"Spirituality has nothing to do with your mode of dressing. It has to do with your heart.
“When you talk about being spiritual, let me just score myself fifty percent. My morning devotion is on zero level. I will rather sing.
“I find it difficult to pray and keep saying ‘Lord do this or that for me.’
“Singing is the way I pour my heart to God. Everybody doesn’t have to kneel down and pray.
“I might sit down and just look on a spot for a while and keep my thoughts connected to God. It depends on one’s way of connecting and your relationship with God.”

This is deep.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Berlyn1(f): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Lalasticlala angry sad
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Crooked pastor's keep decieving the gullibles...
That actress is deluded
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2017
damosade:

be deceiving yourself, i did it for a month.when time come for payment, still in processing stage till tomorrow.

I guess u provided them with a naija account..
Bruh I hv been paid twice BTW I don't Base in naija
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Diso60090(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2017
valdes00:

And since white garment churches dey use 7G network, their predictions dey clear

Who 7 epp?
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by thunderbabs: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Whaz ha biz wit dt na.....if u lyk go olumba olumba or church of dt dark brother...na u sabi...its ur choice

If u see congregation for atheist church wey dey V.I, u go b like, Realllyyyyyy, na so pple no bliv say God exist shocked. Next, plz
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Bigprick9inches: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Before I believe your forking vision, you must first accurately tell me about my past, exact name of who I bleeped and the stuff I ate. Enough of all this fake shit
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by seunlly(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Are you expectationsthem to attendance black wedding?
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Stevengerd(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2017
EsotericMonk:
And I was tthinking of visiting a white garment church today just for the fun of it, to know what goes on there, buh that vision part scares shit out of me. I also don't like if when the primary language of communication in a church is Yoruba. Soo not cool
Lol, White Garment church most esp, ( C&S) don deh use english preach now, they even get youth and adult church
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Tommy2420: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Same here i do sing alot of praise and worship but i do pray only in the night and morning sometimes may God forgive me all my sins
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by correctguy101(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2017
valdes00:

And since white garment churches dey use 7G network, their predictions dey clear

There are many things the Olushó knows that most of all these pastors are learning or getting one Oluwò or the other to help them do.

Even Sabbath, that Jewish community is more adept in spiritual matters. Do dem well and they'll fight many of your spirit battles for you.

Energy manipulation is everything. Some people brain dey transmit and release some real shiit. They can use their brain to create illusions in someone else's mind and even make something happen.

I just wish I could do more than just being able to communicate with my brain.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by olusholajohn(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
akins177:
. cus na jazz dem dey do for cele abi omase o..... God go forgive u sha
dem dey do correct jazz big time
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by akins177(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
olusholajohn:
dem dey do correct jazz big time
. ur hands r not clear.... u dey go do jazz there bdat..... lols
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by bammy00(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
I think it's fair to say they seek protection from Thier colleagues. Aye le o
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by hamedoh: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
EsotericMonk:
And I was thinking of visiting a white garment church today just for the fun of it, to know what goes on there, buh that vision part scares shit out of me. I also don't like it when the primary language of communication in a church is Yoruba. Soo not cool
Your last statement shows you are not proud of Nigerian language
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by adeoba2008(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
I agree with her completely but most of these visions never come to pass.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by lastempero: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
jrusky:
No comment it's their personal life. Their is freedom of religìon so if they are happy on white garment church glory be to God it's no crime. I'm saying this because my tribesmen will turn this to opportunity to pour their IPOOH anger and turn this to tribal madness without using their brains.

Pdp convention they have already displayed their madness turning it tribal and I'm sure they will be here soon. Keep watching.

If my post angers you biko Nnwanne hug life transformer. Be free minded, hate no one for your days to be long.

Don't be a coward use your head.

You see how u people bring about the e tribal war,so far no one has digress from the thread but now u want to invoke the tribal war with ur blind dirty mind.I wonder what u guys gain from all this bigotry.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by juman(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
nigerian religions are combination of foreign religions plus traditional religion.

Most religious leaders are partly babalawo.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by omoelerin1: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
EsotericMonk:
And I was thinking of visiting a white garment church today just for the fun of it, to know what goes on there, buh that vision part scares shit out of me. I also don't like it when the primary language of communication in a church is Yoruba. Soo not cool
How will you feel if you are in Togo where the primary language of communication in the church is French? I don't know when English become language of heaven.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by omoelerin1: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2017
dbynonetwork:
White garments churches practice a lot of ritual and occultism..... The funny side is that 99% of people who attend white garment churches are yorubas... In Celestial Church of Christ the female go to the river side completely naked for spiritual bath conducted by a so called prophet/pastor..(I am an witness)
It's effect is the evil news we hear everyday from OGUN state...
Nonsense
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
edunwablog:
@ Akelicious.com
Nollywood actress, Adediwura Adesegha, also known as ‘Blarkgold’ has revealed why many actors and actresses attend white-garment churches.

She said most of the actors like churches where they would be told what becomes of them tomorrow.

The dark-skinned actress said many Yoruba actors, especially the females, prefer attending Celestial churches to get visions.

She told Vanguard, “You know people love it when they tell them visions about themselves. I think that may be the reason they attend Celestial churches.
“I might be wrong though. You know the Yorubas believe in the power of the spiritual. Some actresses were born into the Celestial church while some joined.”
She added, “Spirituality has nothing to do with your mode of dressing. It has to do with your heart.
“When you talk about being spiritual, let me just score myself fifty percent. My morning devotion is on zero level. I will rather sing.
“I find it difficult to pray and keep saying ‘Lord do this or that for me.’
“Singing is the way I pour my heart to God. Everybody doesn’t have to kneel down and pray.
“I might sit down and just look on a spot for a while and keep my thoughts connected to God. It depends on one’s way of connecting and your relationship with God.”
http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/why-many-actors-actresses-attend-white.html

Yoruba pipo be the chairman of WGAN.

Dazol.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
omoelerin1:
How will you feel if you are in Togo where the primary language of communication in the church is French? I don't know when English become language of heaven.
SMH, a C & S church in Kano whose primary language is Yoruba, tell me something, is Yoruba the primary language of Kano? Or you think C&S is only located in Western Nigeria. You need to travel broh , expand your horizon and be informed.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
hamedoh:
Your last statement shows you are not proud of Nigerian language
No I am not , goan report me to Buhari. What is there to be proud of in Nigerian languages? I speak more French than any Nigerian language, and it doesn't make me any less a Nigerian than you are.
Re: Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha by djsalvation122(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
NSNS rapper CDQ is back once again with another street takeover track titled Werey Yo. Produced by the extremely talented producer Masterkraft.

Take a listen below and share with friends!

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/cdq-werey-yo-prod-by-masterkraft-mp3.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) / Joan Rivers Is Dead / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.