Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus (2801 Views)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by morison2035: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2017
which one better between this two phones. I will like to go for one. Which one can you advice me to go for
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by Newsprex(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
I prefer Note 4...

You can also check, Note 3 Vs L9 Plus via https://prexblog.com/infinix-note-3-vs-tecno-l9-plus-comparison-specs-and-price/
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by shedy03(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
morison2035:
which one better between this two phones. I will like to go for one. Which one can you advice me to go for
they no be mates o. note 4 is superior.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by REB3L(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
I use an l9, I'll advice you to get a note 4. It's clearly superior
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by morison2035: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by Godwin978(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
i was addicted to Tecno untill i discover how powerful Infinix, is, now i dont want to hear the name, Tecno anymore
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by apologist: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
REB3L:
I use an l9, I'll advice you to get a note 4. It's clearly superior

true this!
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by nosiebaba(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
I just bought a note 4 pro but it's malfunctioning badly pls run from this phone. I am in Carl care mow trying to find a solution cool
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by mykel2yc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
nosiebaba:
I just bought a note 4 pro but it's malfunctioning badly pls run from this phone. I am in Carl care mow trying to find a solution cool
If I believe u really got the note 4 pro, so u want a rational person to run away from a phone because of ur 0.1% negative report out of 99.99% positive.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by nosiebaba(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
mykel2yc:

If I believe u really got the note 4 pro, so u want a rational person to run away from a phone because of ur 0.1% negative report out of 99.99% positive.
you dont need to believe you can place a bet decide where we will meet i will come with phone carton and receipt. Lets bet 100,000 or half a million lets see who will loose.
I dont know what is wrong with people. I am giving my review based on 1st hand experience you are saying something else. 0.1% or whatever i deserve to have my problem solved i bought this phone over 70k please be human i shouldnt just throw my money away no matter how little. place your bet to really know if im just ranting or i really bought .
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by mykel2yc(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2017
nosiebaba:
you dont need to believe you can place a bet decide where we will meet i will come with phone carton and receipt. Lets bet 100,000 or half a million lets see who will loose.
I dont know what is wrong with people. I am giving my review based on 1st hand experience you are saying something else. 0.1% or whatever i deserve to have my problem solved i bought this phone over 70k please be human i shouldnt just throw my money away no matter how little. place your bet to really know if im just ranting or i really bought .
Sorry if my quote offended u. The reason 4 DAT is because u said people should run away from the phone because of u unlucky experience, those not mean that all note4pro are defective
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by nosiebaba(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2017
mykel2yc:

Sorry if my quote offended u. The reason 4 DAT is because u said people should run away from the phone because of u unlucky experience, those not mean that all note4pro are defective
Of cos It doesn't mean all the phones are defective but people deserve to know my experience.. Imagine me buying a new phone and managing it. I format it everyday, install the latest update anytime it's out still yet the same problem persists. I can't practically use the phone. I took the phone to Carl care and they said don't worry our technicians know best only for them to return the phone to me without touching anything.. They only removed the screen guard and returned my phone back not up to 15 mins the problem started again I called back and the lady was apologizing and said I should return the Phone on the 3rd of January again.
They don't listen to our complaints they just just ignore it and do whatever they like.. I even made a video of how the phone behaves and specifically told her to make the technician watch it but no she just treated me with laxity.
So the choice is for people to make.. If your would like to pass thru all these then good luck.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9 Plus by koskilala: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
morison2035:

I will take tecno L9 anyday anytime

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Ng To Launch 4g Lte In July / Check Out The Amazing Logos I Created. / Check Out This Phone, Cheap With The Best Of Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.