Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Beat Him Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beat Him Up. (1102 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up / Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat Him Up. by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
My ex and i started talking again after months of break up,i decided to stop talking to him initially cos he was feeling like i still wanted him due to the fact dat i greet him and try to make conversation weneva i see him but he often snubed me so i stoped remembering he exists,but sometime last month he called me and told me that i was feeling pompous and that there's no need for us to keep malice so i decided to be friends with him again but my problem now is that he taunts me whenever we talk,he saw me talking to a guy somewhere only to call me and tell me that i should stop wasting my time trying to seduce the guy cos the guy will just sleep with me and dump me,he just keeps jumping into issues dat concerns me without invitation,whenever he sees me dressed fine,he'll say am going to a guys house,he just makes comments about me that i dnt find funny and calls it a joke,its starting to make me mad cos he said one that really annoyed me and i've decided never to talk to him again,am so mad dat i want to send some people to beat him up cos i dnt understand this attitude of his.do u guys think am overreacting?
Re: Beat Him Up. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
The dude wants you back. If you dont want hi back then cut him off, that includes deleting his number/facebook account/email id etc. No dont send goons to beat him up, its not worth it at all.
Re: Beat Him Up. by tayoast(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
freecocoa:

am so mad dat i want to send some people to beat him up cos i dnt understand this attitude of his.do u guys think am overreacting?

yes, u're overreacting.

y would u want 2 beat him up??

dat sounds funny cheesy
Re: Beat Him Up. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol! Beat him up? grin GURL YOU'RE GANGSTER.
Re: Beat Him Up. by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2010
its really not funny to me,i just don't like the way he taunts me.i've told him that and he said i should be happy he talks to me.oya stop talking to me naw he won't.
Re: Beat Him Up. by splint007(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2010
GURL YOU'RE GANGSTER, lol are u related to the Diablo Drug family?? shit am LMAO now,
Re: Beat Him Up. by benz190: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2010
[size=20pt]TELL HIM TO FREE COCOA ALONE!![/size]
Re: Beat Him Up. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2010
LOLOL!!!!
dang girl, that's why i love you.
but please, don't beat him up, i really don't think it's THAT serious that you feel the need to take it that far.
Re: Beat Him Up. by Donvilo(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2010
To me, it seems that the guy is simply obsessed with u. That's why he's doin all that just to get ur attention. He may even be thinking that what he's doin is the right thing (to him) Why don't u approach him & tell him dat u aren't comfortable with his actions towards u in a more approachable manner so that u will know what's in his mind & the kind of person he is. But if after what u did & he continues in the same way, just ignore him totally and face ur life then try to deal with him in a more suitable way. Don't beat him up o! Otherwise it might make matters worse for u. Just do ur thing. smiley
Re: Beat Him Up. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2010
I'll say you should get him a fix if he's that nutty.  grin
Re: Beat Him Up. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2010
Nawa for some people sef. If you don't want his 'wahala' why not simply give him the cold shoulder; 'shenk' him, ignore him. Simple. If you think because you know 1 or 2 confra riff raffs you're now a baddo to have him beaten up then little do you know. His revenge would be nastier. Maybe you'd survive, but the acid bath on your (once) pretty face would end your shakara for life.
Re: Beat Him Up. by nguage(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2010
Well and when they beat him up what would you gain?
Re: Beat Him Up. by Areaboy2(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2010
did i hear "beat up someone"?

just call me name and i'll be there, I know a guy that knows two guys, and they know a lot of guys smiley

it'll only cost u a movie tongue
Re: Beat Him Up. by googles: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2010
lol. . . . . . seriously you are considering beating a guy up ? for the love of Christ dont. wat if he decides to retaliate ? then it will turn into wat ? a battle ?

just tell him to leave you alone and  totally ignore him afterwards.
Re: Beat Him Up. by madlady(f): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2010
freecocoa:

My ex and i started talking again after months of break up,i decided to stop talking to him initially cos he was feeling like i still wanted him due to the fact dat i greet him and try to make conversation weneva i see him but he often snubed me so i stoped remembering he exists,but sometime last month he called me and told me that i was feeling pompous and that there's no need for us to keep malice so i decided to be friends with him again but my problem now is that he taunts me whenever we talk,he saw me talking to a guy somewhere only to call me and tell me that i should stop wasting my time trying to seduce the guy cos the guy will just sleep with me and dump me,he just keeps jumping into issues dat concerns me without invitation,whenever he sees me dressed fine,he'll say am going to a guys house,he just makes comments about me that i dnt find funny and calls it a joke,its starting to make me mad cos he said one that really annoyed me and i've decided never to talk to him again,am so mad dat i want to send some people to beat him up cos i dnt understand this attitude of his.do u guys think am overreacting?

@Poster, I know it's just anger that's making you feel like getting him beaten up, but don't waste your precious energy on him, he's  not worth it.

Some peeps can be just plain nasty and bad minded and some times we cannot help but to retaliate, I know, I have just come up against such a person,on nl last night .

I know it's very hard to just turn the other cheek,but in your case it's your best option otherwise it could become very serious.

@Poster, don't for one second fall back into the hands of this your  ex bf, he will try to degrade you in any way he can.

Move on with your sweet life but cut him out, some peeps are just best avoided.
Re: Beat Him Up. by yusuf2(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2010
I dont think u sholud beat him up, haba, u're to girly 4 that. by the way if u actually think u're gona go 4 it, let me know "GOT SOME HOODS U CAN TRUST TO TEACH HIM SOME 9ICE LESSON", HE W'LD SHIVER WHEN HE HEARS UR NAME AFTER THAT.
Re: Beat Him Up. by galatico(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2010
Tell him politely to mind his f**king business!!!
Re: Beat Him Up. by Konjour(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2010
Has the poster ever paused amidst her apparent bout of rage to think about what might be the other guy's definition of making things even,IMHO the idea of beatin' someone up cuz of your irritation is three tads off the line,you'd do better to beat him up yourself,he'd definitely stop pesterin' you after that. cool
Re: Beat Him Up. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2010
freecocoa:

Why would you want to keep wasting time on a loser like him. He has proven to you that he's not worty of association with you. Just delete him completely from your life!
Re: Beat Him Up. by Pweety4me(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
I think u maybe just care 2 much. . . undecided cause if the things he said 2 u didn't hurt or get ur blood hot den u wouldn't have a problem just stop listening 2 him. . .go ur way he goes his way it's not by force 2 keep any sort of contact or communication wif him. smiley
Re: Beat Him Up. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
LMAO do not sent gangs to beat him up please grin grin grin grin

the simplest thing you can do is hIt the door (meaning GET OUT OF HIS LIFE)
Re: Beat Him Up. by Flashfast1: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
Don't think you are over reacting at all. He doesn't have any right to make you feel bad, joke or not.
The next time he does any thing like that just show him the middle finger on both hands and tell him to go to hell.
Re: Beat Him Up. by BloodShed1: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
LOL@ The p***y-whipped men on this tread offering to be the knight in shining armour.

Area_boy:

did i hear "beat up someone"? 

just call me name and i'll be there,  I know a guy that knows two guys,  and they know a lot of guys smiley

it'll only cost u a movie  tongue

@OP, Look, stop hanging around fools, just let it slide and cut him off. If you send some guys to beat him up he'll come back for you, or worse, something could happen to them, and you'll feel like such a fool when you have to explain to their mothers why what happened happened.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Online Romance / Temptation / How To Pick Up Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.