Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio (4748 Views)

Clearing The Air About The Man Jesus. / Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by acupikin: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
THE WONDERFUL CHARACTERS OF THE MAN OF JESUS by Rose Akpabio

The first character of the man Jesus while on earth was humility.
Jesus was the most humble man while on earth.
He had all the powers to do and undo, but never did he use them so people could praise him.
He never looked down on anyone, never pushed away the poor or the dirty or the sick from him.
He washed the feet of his servants.
Even at the cross, he was still humble.
I want to be like Jesus, but it is not easy.
Many Christians, both men of God and congregation have gone astray.
How many of us can wash the feet of our servants?
How many of us can welcome the poor with open arms?
I see men of God bragging about the miracles they performed
I see rich men and women showing off in church.
What is humility?
Humility does not mean tying your hair so that breeze will not enter
Or not using lip balm so that harmattan can tear your lips
Do you see others as yourself?
Do you see yourself as nothing before others?
Who are you when your church members are not looking?
Check your life today. I love you all. Happy Sunday.

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/religion/wonderful-characters-jesus

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by acupikin: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
cc:OAM4J,lalasticlala
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Cool
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by acupikin: 5:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy Sunday OAM4J,Lalasticlala
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Chikelue2000(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus is the sweetest name I know.....
He is Lord of all lords, greater than any prophet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Solomon17(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2017
learn more share idea together @ http://www.gistaboutschool.com
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Naming my son Jesus... Sweet name

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by MhizzAJ(f): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Cool
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by zionic(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
JESUS...the way, the truth and the life. smiley

Zee say so.

5 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Opinedecandid(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
The son of God is He.
The manifestation of the Father's Will is He.
The link between the sons of men and the Father is He.
The image of the God-head in humanity is He
The propitiation of our sins is He.

And very importantly, THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD IS HE.

Repent and be ye saved.

Again, I will rather pay my tithe to God and the church than not pay.
Even if the man of God is the one eating my money, it's better than giving same money to shrine, brothel, alcoholism, Satan or his son(s).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus

3 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by jayson87: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus drinks cheesy wink . quite controversial but true. Read your bible
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by lankieman: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
if only we can b as humble as dt man Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by pointstores(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Good
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by olawonder(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Jesus is the sweetest name I know.....

He is Lord of all lords, greater than any prophet

The OP calls him a man, you say he’s a lord of lords, and a prophet at the same time! Which is it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by zlantanfan: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus is God of all
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Taduma1(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Wow is good to be like Jesus but God is the only one that can help our faith and our striving to be like him, his likeness sometimes is compare to psalm 8:5 & Hebrew 2:7 and if am to conclude i'll say our savior is humbling made.

2 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Immorttal: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2017
How this sh!t all started

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Aystarz: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Ablitmuspaper:
if only we can b as humble as dt man Jesus

Then we will be exalted by God, the Father, just as Jesus .

At the sound of His name, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by Leonbonapart(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Juts look at the way some bigots are derailing this thread but them fools are not made to swear an another like the Islamic thread. Nairalanders and his owner keep fooling yourselves

2 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:06am On Dec 18, 2017
I love Jesus

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Accident (PICTURE): Unraveling the foolishness in God's protection / Did Jesus use Cannabis? / Is It A Crime Not To Believe In Any Of The Holy Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.