Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu (37138 Views)

You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin / Benin People ‘owned’ Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them —erelu Abiola Dosunmu / I Never Said Benin Owned Lagos – Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
This is almost comical grin

Obanta led a migration of people from Ile Ife to become the King in Ijebu Ode after his maternal grandfather, Oba (King) Olu Iwa, the first Awujale of Ijebu Ode, died. On arriving at Ijebu, the inhabitants welcomed him warmly, shouting "oba wa nita" meaning "the king is outside" in the Yoruba language . This is how Ogborogan became known as Obanta.
Obanta's descendants continued to

Yes his maternal grandfather, where did his maternal grandfather come from? Abi will he be king if not for his maternal grandfather?
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Abi

Yoruba used to be spoken in the palace until lately.

But the jokers will now foolishly and shamelessly turn around to tell us one cock and bull story of how Ekaladerhan wandered from Benin, landed in Ife, became their king automatically and then had his name changed to Oduduwa. Bulllshit!
The whole thing is laughable seriously
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by sunkieisland(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am pretty sure she wasn't referring to Edo State people when she said Benin,

She meant Dahomey as in Benin Republic.

Hence the real Lagosians speak the Awori language which is watered down verion of the Goon or Foun spoken in Adjatche (Porto-Novo) and Kutonu (Cotonou).

I might be wrong with this.

Real Lagosians should prove me.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yes his maternal grandfather, where did his maternal grandfather come from? Abi will he be king if not for his maternal grandfather?
ife bro

just like ilaje migrated from ife and many yoruba clans

2 Likes

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
ife bro

just like ilaje migrated from ife and many yoruba clans

I am done with this convo, this has to be the most stupid thing i have read. Olu iwa from Ife?..... Thankfully its Atan, must be one obscure place... Keep your elders in that enclave.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am done with this convo, this has to be the most stupid thing i have read. Olu iwa from Ife?..... Thankfully its Atan, must be one obscure place... Keep your elders in that enclave.
bro which is more stupid
A tribe in the south west Nigeria came all the way from Sudan leaving the entire savannah to come into their present place

or

a clan came from ife

No mr
atan is where the local government office in ilugun local government is situated

Good night I am done with you bro grin

3 Likes

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
bro which is more stupid
A tribe in the south west Nigeria came all the way from Sudan leaving the entire savannah to come into their present place

or

a clan came from ife

No mr
atan is where the local government office in ilugun local government is situated

Good night I am done with you bro grin

The came all the way because their divination told them they should settle at the land beside the sea. That should be their abode, the awujale palace was originally closer to the sea at epe/lekki axis but because of constant flooding to moved to the hinterland and dug a ditch around like a moat. Go and google Eredo. You have read nothing you spouting like a scholar.... Abeg no quote me o...
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by TheKingIsHere: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where is that idiot called laudate who always disturbs me on this issue?

When it comes to history, I am number 1 in nairaland.

More truth will continue to pour out

CC ritababe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by TheKingIsHere: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:
Lagos was an extension of Benin before the colonial masters took over. No argument about it.

Don't mind them..

Their traditional rulers know the truth, there is no dispute about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackfyre:

The came all the way because their divination told them they should settle at the land beside the sea. That should be their abode, the awujale palace was originally closer to the sea at epe/lekki axis but because of constant flooding to moved to the hinterland and dug a ditch around like a moat. Go and google Eredo. You have read nothing you spouting like a scholar.... Abeg no quote me o...
The article you are constantly quoting is the same silly article
same article that claim this silly thing

"The Ijebu legend tracing their origin to Waddai must have brought the known rivalry between them and other Yoruba people. If, indeed, Lamurudu and Oduduwa descended from Omu, the younger brother of Olu-Iwa, there is some sense in the claim that the Ijebus are senior to other Yorubas and cannot, therefore, accept the junior position that put them under the Ooni of Ife or Alafin of Oyo "

Relax bro, I am pretty sure you are not even a yoruba man
I am a scholar even though I hardy show it

Modified
I just saw eredo in your post

What has eredo got to do with flood

bro read eredo very, it was meant for defense during war

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by TheKingIsHere: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Writs:
A Bini can thus run for political positions in Lagos.

Yes, a Benin man can. I will even advice my bini brothers to run for governor in Lagos, as Lagos belongs to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by TheKingIsHere: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ihatepork:
Nairaland. Push the pro-bini ones to FP and leave the pro-awori ones unmoved. Is there a hidden agenda? Lalasticlala what happened to these ones

http://punchng.com/awori-were-the-very-first-people-who-settled-in-lagos-anibaba-ex-ican-president/

http://punchng.com/lagos-never-belonged-to-bini-prince-adebiyi/

http://punchng.com/awori-own-lagos-land-bini-produce-oba-prof-smith/amp/

http://punchng.com/ownership-of-lagos-between-distortion-and-obvious-facts/

Did you read the contents of those links you posted?
Some even verified that Lagos does not belong to the yorubas. See the attached screenshot.
Also, if Lagos belongs to the aworis which I know that aworis were the original settlers (but later lost to Benin), as long as the first oba of traditional ruler is a Benin man, it belongs to bini kingdom.

More so, if the Supreme rulers of the aworis in Lagos, says Lagos belongs to the Benin Kingdom, who are you to dispute?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by TheKingIsHere: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
baby124:

They knew the Binis. So they did not feel threatened by them. The Oba of Bini’s ancestors had some link to Yoruba land. So they did not see them as an enemy. That is why they were able to settle peacefully. I think it’s time for the Awori to take back their crown and territory. This insult is now becoming too much.

Take back the crown from who exactly?

One thing you guys should know is that the Benin Empire was so great that it's history can't be hidden. The oba of Lagos pays homage to the oba of Benin. Same thing the obi of Onitcha and iseluku do too. So many tribes pay homage to the oba of Benin.

*picture of oba of Lagos(an awori man/king) paying homage to oba of Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baby124: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Take back the crown from who exactly?

One thing you guys should know is that the Benin Empire was so great that it's history can't be hidden. The oba of Lagos pays homage to the oba of Benin. Same thing the obi of Onitcha and iseluku do too. So many tribes pay homage to the oba of Benin.

*picture of oba of Lagos(an awori man/king) paying homage to oba of Benin
This Oba of Lagos is an Ijesha man. Not an Awori. His palace is sighted on an Awori man’s land. If the land owning families decide that they are tired of the joke that is his title they will install their own Oba. After all, they are the owners of the land and nothing will happen. You are a very funny guy.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by TheKingIsHere: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
robotix:
who are the real owners of US? You think it's the current occupant? Have u heard of American Indians?

Are you minding the ignorant ones on Nairaland? They don't know anything. They think to be true owners your tribe must be the largest in population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by NovusHomo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Her Royal Highness, Erelu Kuti IV of Lagos, Erelu Abiola Dosunmu.

What the heck is going on here?!. So, all it takes now to be royalty is being "praise-sung" by Sunny Ade. Oh, I get it now; Sunny Ade calls himself "King" too. Awon oniranun.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
horsepower101:
Lagos is the product of one Nigeria which Yorubas are a fan of. It belongs to everyone and anyone who has invested there and live there.

As things are going now, igbos will definitely own most of it as they continue buying lands from the indigenes.
Lagos don't sell land, go and look at the receipt that gave u, na lease u go see dia
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Ihatepork: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Did you read the contents of those links you posted?
Some even verified that Lagos does not belong to the yorubas. See the attached screenshot.
Also, if Lagos belongs to the aworis which I know that aworis were the original settlers (but later lost to Benin), as long as the first oba of traditional ruler is a Benin man, it belongs to bini kingdom.

More so, if the Supreme rulers of the aworis in Lagos, says Lagos belongs to the Benin Kingdom, who are you to dispute?

[b]You think you have sense lol. You screenshot just one part and made it appear like that was all he said. grin No one has even said Lagos belongs to Yorubas, what we are saying is that Lagos belongs to Aworis and Aworis are yoruba. Aren't they? Aworis are even in Ogun state. Your last paragraph is rubbish and let me explain to you

1- Only one part of lagos has that bini influence and that's the idumota area which aromire gave out. Not the whole of lagos

2- What do you mean by supreme rulers of "Lagos". erelu isn't the supreme ruler of any lagos. I'm sure you've never heard of her until today. What happened to the idejos? where do you put the likes of oniru, elegushi, onitana, ojora, olumegbon. All these people are more powerful than the oba. They're just more reserved

3- In 1920, when the british were dragging land with indigenes, do you think oba was the one who went to Privy Council in London ? Oluwa was the one who went. He represented the Idejos. Oba of lagos doesn't own any land and he knows it.

4- This is just a silent battle between the idejos and the bini institution on the island. The idejo families are yet to say anything, so don't be too excited

At the end of the day, all these arguments are pointless. It won't change anything. Yorubas will continue running the state, while you e-warriors slug it out here grin cheesy

Yoruba has even been made compulsory as a subject. Thursday sessions are conducted in Yoruba at Lagos state HOA. Anyone who doesn't like it can go change it to Bini language grin[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
slivertongue:

she is the third person to make this same staement in a month. the late oba made d same statement
Late oba oyekan and abiola dosunmu are Descendant of Benin, so what do you expect from them
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by WinkWrld: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
ONE DAY , ONE DAY...THE BENIN'S WILL CALL FOR THEIR LAND( LAGOS). THIS HISTORY SHOULD BE REVEALED NOW TO AVOID MUCH PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Movingon: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2017
FACT IS FACT. HISTORY IS THERE FOR A REASON. GIVE HONOUR AND RESPECT TO THOSE WHO DESERVES IT. THESE VARIOUS ROYAL FATHERS AND MOTHERS THAT ARE COMING OUT TO SAY THIS PAINFUL TRUTH WERE NOT PAID BY THE OBA OF BENIN NEITHER WERE THEY INDUCED BY ANY OTHER MEANS, THEY WOULD HAVE ALSO CHOSEN TO DISTORT THE TRUTH OR TO LIE OUTRIGHTLY LIKE VERY FEW GULLIBLE ONES HAVE DONE IN ORDER TO ASCRIBE UNDESERVED HONOR AND RESPECT TO THEMSELVES FOR MORE PRESENT OR FUTURE GAINS OR TO ELEVATE THEIR CLANS OR TRIBE BUT THEY CAME OUT TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND STATE THE FACTS AS IT IS. NOTE: WE ARE NOT DRAGGING LAGOS WITH THE PRESENT INHABITANTS BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH LAND TO DEVELOP AND ENJOY BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS THE SAME. WE CREATED LAGOS. IT WAS MORE CLOSER TO THE SEAS THAN ANY OTHER AREA OF OUR EMPIRE, IT WAS FOR BUSINESS AND MILITARY ADVENTURES. SO WE OWN IT JUST ACCEPT THE FACT AND PAY THE NECESSARY HOMAGE TO THE OBA OF BENIN LIKE YOUR RESPECTABLE ANCESTORS DID IN TIME PAST AND OF WHICH MOST OF YOUR TOP MONARCHS ARE STILL DOING UP TILL TOMORROW.... E.G OUR LOVING SON, THE OBA OF LAGOS WHO IS A DIRECT DESCENDANT FROM OUR PRESTIGIOUS IMPERIAL MAJESTY THE OBA OF BENIN... LET THE TRUTH LIVE ON FOR POSTERITY SAKE.... THANKS TO THOSE THAT ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO LEARN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by macof(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:
Thank God the truth is coming out finally!

Lagos was and Still Is Edo Territory!!
Tell your father to go and claim it

Bini can talk all it likes, Lagos is Awori and Awori is Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by AxxeMan: 12:17am On Dec 11, 2017
macof:

Tell your father to go and claim it

Bini can talk all it likes, Lagos is Awori and Awori is Yoruba grin

Tell your mother to drop the ewedu and come to Benin and say this grin
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by macof(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Blackfyre:

Those elders of yours deserve to be flogged and you too for being a bad research student....

Obanta known by his real name Ogborogamida is the grand son of Olu Iwa the first Awujale who came from Waddai present day Sudan. His mother Gborowo is the daughter of Olu Iwa, but because after the death of Olu Iwa, he was sent for from Ife to inherit the crown of his grandfather. Olu Iwa gave out his daughter to Oduduwa in Ife as a good gesture after passing through Ife to Ijebu.

Go and tell your elders who left that part out,how the river named Osun Gborowo got its name and why they continue to offer sacrifices to it till this day....
Greiboy has told you nothing but 100% Yoruba history.

Obanta was son of Oduduwa and Gborowo. Therefore Gborowo is considered the mother of Ijebus
Olu iwa also came from Ife. Ijebu has however existed before both Obanta and his maternal grandfather(Olu-iwa)
Olu-iwa led a fraction of the Idoko people from Ife who themselves weren't the first in ijebuland. Eredo is proof to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by macof(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

What has that got to do with anything? Look at this guy. Bini people that don't know where Lagos begins and ends grin

Go to Lagos and claim the land...very simple. Go there and tell them it's bini land and drive the Awori away

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Housing(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2017
The story about true owners of Lagos Island is rife now due to the fact that some Islanders believe they have been schemed out of political opportunities. That being said, lets try to ask who owns each settlement of Lagos hence we can know the true owners of Lagos.

Ikorodu - Ijebu, Epe Ijebu, Badagry -Awori and Egun, Ikeja - Awori. Lagos Island disputed out of the five Divisions of Lagos. Now to smaller unit Ikate Elegushi - Ijebu, Lakoe - Ijebu, Ajah - Awori. Over 80% of lands from Oniru up to Epe are owned by the Ijebus. Apapa, Ijora, Ajegunle, Surulere, Mushin, Itinerary, Isolo, Agege up to Ota in Ogun State are owned and controlled by the Aworis. Somolu LGA to Ikorodu are owned by the Ijebus while the Aworis owned the Ikosi up to Berger and beyond.

Now to Lagos Island Chieftaincy titles are shared among the Ijebus, Aworis, Bini and other Yorubas. The Eletus are Ijebu, Onikoyi, Onisiwo and Onisemo are Yoruba from Ile-Ife and Ikoyi-ile. While remaining onces are Aworis except for few once that do not owned lands that can be traced to Bini.

Now to historical locations and names of environments. Idumota, idumagbo and Iduganran were traced to Bini and Ijebu. Iganran means pepper (ata) in Ijebu Language. Idu means way in Bini but station or place in Ijebu. Oko Awo, Ereko, Olowogbowo, Oko Fajitas and Popo Aguda (Campus Area) are all Yoruba words.

Iga means palace in Ijebu.

On a final note the Binis are Yoruba according to history from the story of Prince Ogun, Emotan you will understand the links in their culture and tradition. Binis customs is same as the Ijebus.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Housing(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Blackfyre:

Those elders of yours deserve to be flogged and you too for being a bad research student....

Obanta known by his real name Ogborogamida is the grand son of Olu Iwa the first Awujale who came from Waddai present day Sudan. His mother Gborowo is the daughter of Olu Iwa, but because after the death of Olu Iwa, he was sent for from Ife to inherit the crown of his grandfather. Olu Iwa gave out his daughter to Oduduwa in Ife as a good gesture after passing through Ife to Ijebu.

Go and tell your elders who left that part out,how the river named Osun Gborowo got its name and why they continue to offer sacrifices to it till this day....

Ijebu Ode always claim they were from Waddai, but they met the Idowa (Omodagbure) in Ijebu-Ode.

Mind you Awujale is not the paramount King to the Ijebus it is Akarigbo who is undoubtedly and undisputed to be from Ile-Ife. All the Remos (Ijebu Aiyepe, Remo, Ilusan, Ikenne, Iperu and others). Ijebu-Igbo, Ijebu Mushin and Odo-Ogbolu also deny Ijebu-Ode. That is one of the reasons that Ijebu-Ode is having problem in fighting for capital of the then proposed Ijebu State, when the issue of Ijebu state was moved. All others claimed they were from Ile-Ife but only Ijebu-Ode claimed to be from Waddai.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2017
macof:

Smh. Awori(represented by the Idejo) never paid royalties. The bini descedants in Lagos did. Shes confusing her clan of people with all Awori. Admittedly bini descendants(which she is) are integrated into the Awori group but they still organised themselves differently. Awori land starts from Ado-odo in Ogun state till Lagos town(Lagos island)
The Ado-odo group is one, Ota group(or what remains of the Awori in Ota) is one, Iseri and Ikeja areas are another, the mainland and island Awori are another then the assimilated bini descendants in the island are another.
Let's stop using sentiments to discuss history in this country

Bini no own Lagos.
Yoruba. No own Lagos.
IGBOS ARE THE OWNERS OF LAGOS.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by cantok(m): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2017
In perceptual regrets after the Nigerian civil war
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by AxxeMan: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Housing:

[s]On a final note the Binis are Yoruba according to history from the story of Prince Ogun, Emotan you will understand the links in their culture and tradition. Binis customs is same as the Ijebus.[/s]

Better don't talk rubbish!!

As an Edo Man! We have nothing to do with you Yoruba's or whatever you call yourself now
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by PVision2020(m): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Are you done retrieving your land from the Ijaw? Sorry Binis are Ijaw's tenants.
The Oba of Bini himself doesn't own a sqm of Lagos land, if your Oba needs a land in Lagos he will definitely purchase it from a Yoruba Omo onile (land owners).
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by googi: 2:26am On Dec 11, 2017
No place are all these factors displayed than Lagos. Ashipa has been silent as the compromised first king of Lagos after a truce between Lagos and Bini came to a standstill in Isale Eko history. Every section of Lagos has its own Oba and chiefs: from Aromire, Onikoyi, Olumegbon, Ojora (my dad’s mother), Suenu, Onitana etc. were all children of Ogufuminire. Those that cannot differentiate each uniqueness lump Lagos Island, Brazilian Quarters, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Iddo, Ijora Ebute-Meta, Surulere, Shomolu, Ikeja Ajegunle etc. together with old Western Region as Lagos State. If you own houses anywhere or leased land for 99 years; you own Lagos? Haba!

For full disclosure: my paternal family compound has been raised to three story building at the corner of Enu Owa and Iduganran right in front of Oba Eko palace. Like most Lagos Awori, I have no kinship with Bini as Oba Eko whose maternal side was Erelu Kuti daughter of Akinsemoyin that married Alagba from Ilesha. Kuti’s mother was Awori descendant of Ashipa; of the Aromire family. Ashipa was rewarded with the first King of Lagos as compromise in gratitude for carrying the fallen Bini Prince back home. Ashipa was the father of Ado, the second king of Lagos.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/260687/state-of-origin-double-dip-causes-resentment.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'ooni's Wives Can't Re-marry' / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.