Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

"Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu (37149 Views)

You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin / Benin People ‘owned’ Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them —erelu Abiola Dosunmu / I Never Said Benin Owned Lagos – Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baddosky1: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Dinirojones:
hahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy....nigga don use style save my pics ....it's all gud u can keep the pics , buh I can also send u more if u need em..u can save this one too

Look at him....fat hippopotamus cheesy

Stop flaunting clothes and a car you don't own. Afonja Borrow-borrow. Who doesn't know that 95% of gbegiri-eating fucktards like you borrow dresses and blings from people to come and famz on social media. Anuofia! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baddosky1: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Roon9:

Deluded slowpoke. Seems Lucifer has started Masturbating on your brain again. The dude you dissing is obviously more handsome than everyone in your entire miserable generation.

Perhaps if your whoring mom has been diligent enough with her job, your bastard of a father woulda been excuse the fatal mistake of you. Stupid fuucktard

Who is this idiotic slowpoke? Something tells me sef that this comment was made by dinirojones as a second profile. But if it is another person, take your miserable self off my mentions before Amadioha strikes you poverty-striken family with an incurable plague. See person wey him mama dey Bleep aboki for ordinary plate of N200 indomie is talking trash to me. I am not as fair as that worthless fat albino but i am more handsome than he is. When i travelled to Oyo, most of your yorubastard girls in their College of Education were drooling over me and i just manage to fvck some selected ones just to leave my mark. Nairaland is a faceless forum and I won't put my pictures for display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ppreye(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

Stop flaunting clothes and a car you don't own. Afonja Borrow-borrow. Who doesn't know that 95% of gbegiri-eating fucktards like you borrow dresses and blings from people to come and famz on social media. Anuofia! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Roon9(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

Who is this idiotic slowpoke? Something tells me sef that this comment was made by dinirojones as a second profile. But if it is another person, take your miserable self off my mentions before Amadioha strikes you poverty-striken family with an incurable plague. See person wey him mama dey Bleep aboki for ordinary plate of N200 indomie is talking trash to me. I am not as fair as that worthless fat albino but i am more handsome than he is. When i travelled to Oyo, most of your yorubastard girls in their College of Education were drooling over me and i just manage to fvck some selected ones just to leave my mark. Nairaland is a faceless forum and I won't put my pictures for display.

Typical wailing Ipobians. That was how my people annihilated yours and nearly wiped your lots from the face of God's green one, If we hadn't perhaps you'd have known your Grandfather for the notorious monumental ogbologbo that he really was. In fact history has it that, he was part of the goons robbing people off their yams at the bush path close to the market square..... In fact it was in one of those raids he raped your grandmother.

Consequently you retard of a father was born, your silly village Chief was uncharacteristically wise to figure the idiott won't amount to anything so he summarily banished them all and that my friend was how your people came to Lagos...

And about your Mom, lol! That Pussy Gallore, captain of the Cum squad. Pls hustle hard and retire her so Atleast her legs can rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Dinirojones(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

hahahahahahaha.....flaunting cloths nd cars I don't own ?? .....bitch I got my first car wen I was 26 , nd u also call me fat ....common u can do better than dat .....am sure u are still in ur father's rented one room apartment looking for wat to eat today .....say hi to ur miserable mum for me..."captain of the pussy squad "

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ppreye(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

l

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ppreye(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Dinirojones:
hahahahahahaha.....flaunting cloths nd cars I don't own ?? .....bitch I got my first car wen I was 26 , nd u also call me fat ....common u can do better than dat .....am sure u are still in ur father's rented one room apartment looking for wat to eat today .....say hi to ur miserable mum for me...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Dinirojones(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
ppreye:

Egbon.... kileleyi? grin

Egbon.... kileleyi? jealousy will kill these guys. They thick everybody is like them, conniving scheming bunch of thieves. typical narcisstic E-warrior, Ofcos he can't show himself, quit asking him to put his pic. cowardice resides in his gene
nor mind the bastard jare .....I dey work buh I get the idiot time this morning.....
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ppreye(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Dinirojones:
nor mind the bastard jare .....I dey work buh I get the idiot time this morning.....

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baddosky1: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
ppreye:

pin brain! post your own pics for size and stop being legendary coward. you taking cheap shots at a fellow fresher, richer and more handsome than your entire miserable bunch of never-do-well.

The way you saving niggas pic on NL, I'm sure you masturbate on them at your leisure. ewuuuuu

Lmao! Stop using multiple monikers you created to mention me you gay bastard.

Use your main handle dinirojones and let me finish you off! I don't save men pics on NL, i just decided to take a look at what you looked like and i was not disappointed.

For you to even have the thoughts that a man will use the pic of his fellow man to masturbate shows you have gay tendencies! **Spits**

See how fat you are....That's because you are being shagged in the anus by your father and the likes of bobrisky your fellow tribesman from the Open Defecation republic. you decided to reply me with a fake ppreye moniker you last used in October. Keep opening different monikers on nairaland just to defraud people cos who doesn't know that yorubasstards are the kings of scamming and online fraud. Go and collect today's portion of sperm from your gaymates.

grin grin

Scallywag!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ZorGBUooeh: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

Chai!See carnage grin
So you min aboki dey give im mama anal back shot for a plate of indomie dodos?cheesy Hahahahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baddosky1: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Chai!See carnage grin
So you min aboki dey give im mama anal back shot for a plate of indomie dodos?cheesy Hahahahahaha!

No mind the fooool. The genitals of him, denirojones and their entire family are useless to them. Na anus tinz just like their brother bobrisky. Him mama nyash na aboki sperm receptacle cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ppreye(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

Lmao! Stop using multiple monikers you created to mention me you gay bastard.

Use your main handle dinirojones and let me finish you off! I don't save men pics on NL, i just decided to take a look at what you looked like and i was not disappointed.

For you to even have the thoughts that a man will use the pic of his fellow man to masturbate shows you have gay tendencies! **Spits**

See how fat you are....That's because you are being shagged in the anus by your father and the likes of bobrisky your fellow tribesman from the Open Defecation republic. you decided to reply me with a fake ppreye moniker you last used in October. Keep opening different monikers on nairaland just to defraud people cos who doesn't know that yorubasstards are the kings of scamming and online fraud. Go and collect today's portion of sperm from your gaymates.

grin grin

Scallywag!

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baddosky1: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
ppreye:

This one you online. Are u done defrauding peeps at computer village. typical igbo delusional coward. you just can't imagine how a lady is taking you to the gutters. Ofcos keep thinking everyone is like your shameful lots. if you not a coward,I can drop my fb id and I trust you to do same. let's see who is the fake one.

I dare you!

I am always online because i make use of Ntel Unlimited which i pay for every month both here in my office and at home. wink

Drop fb id maka gini? ...see this fat pig looking for whom to send armed robbers to. If we can meet one on one, i swear, i will beat the hell out of your worthless yorubasstard fat a*se until you become thin within 5 minutes.

Go and open your anal cavity for your worthless father to screw and allow me to work. I am busy in my office. Anumpama!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Roon9(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dinirojones:
hahahahahahaha.....flaunting cloths nd cars I don't own ?? .....bitch I got my first car wen I was 26 , nd u also call me fat ....common u can do better than dat .....am sure u are still in ur father's rented one room apartment looking for wat to eat today .....say hi to ur miserable mum for me..."captain of the pussy squad "

Lols they feel anyone making it big must be into criminal activities coz that's all the know. Poverty stricken idiots. He's probably using free basic little wonder he's getting it all misconstrued.

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by baddosky1: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Roon9:

Lols they feel anyone making it big must be into criminal activities coz that's all the know. Poverty stricken idiots. He's probably using free basic little wonder he's getting it all misconstrued.

You have changed to the roon9 moniker grin grin grin

I pity the people whom you put up their pics on these fake monikers. You want me to drop my facebook ID so that you can steal my pics and use them for some mischief. Sango fire your smelly blokos!!

You are a scam artiste. It's even possible that the fat boy ain't even you. Say hi to your slut mother for me. cool

2 Likes

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by ppreye(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=baddosky1 post=63215618]
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Roon9(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
baddosky1:

You have changed to the roon9 moniker grin grin grin

I pity the people whom you put up their pics on these fake monikers. You want me to drop my facebook ID so that you can steal my pics and use them for some mischief. Sango fire your smelly blokos!!

You are a scam artiste. It's even possible that the fat boy ain't even you. Say hi to your slut mother for me. cool

Lols! You don't have a brain sir. If you'd taken time out from being a monumental jerk and had gone through my post, you'd have been able to figure that the account is real. Well I actually didnt expect much from an slowpoke, directionless and comatose of an ambiguous razmatazz
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Christistruth00: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2018
PabloAfricanus:
grin wink shocked cool grin

some people are not gonna sleep tonight ooo
see them calling a whole Erelu insignificant and a liar.
Akiolu and Ajayi Bembe said the exact same thing and no rejoinder could counter the facts they presented.
It's way deeper than that ni ooo cheesy
She deliberately withheld many things some people don't wanna hear.

For the folks who can't handle the facts, find out whose signatures were on the treaty that ceded Lagos to the British.
And then find out who the Awori actually were and how large they were before jumping to conclusions.
Lagos is more or less Yoruba in every way, there's no controversy about that, the land or the people.
Its the precolonial history that is being discussed here, and that's the story of who was whom before Lagos became what it is today.

Now where is that loud mouthed cheerleader angry

Do you know it is on record that Benin in ancient times actually paid tribute to the Alaafin of Oyo.
The Ogamien family of Benin,the Ijaws and Itsekiris can help you cut through the propaganda and confirm it for you.

Please read this document written by Sir Alfred Moloney British Colonial Governor of Lagos written in 1890 start from the 4th paragraph .It is not news that Benin paid tribute to Oranmiyan and subsequent Alaafins after he left Benin and became the Alaafin of Oyo except to the revisionists.Thank you.

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Christistruth00: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2018
Urchman27:
lalasticlala oooo
I talk am
Benin people owned Lagos

If you read Samuel Johnsons history of the Yorubas and Jacob Egherevba book (A short history of Benin) you will know that Benin was a tributary of the Alaafin of Oyo. Every serious student of history knows this fact. Jacob Egherevba was a Benin high Chief.
The British Governors document merely confirmed a very well known fact. I say this with humility but this is primary school history.

"In a valuable letter by the Rev. S. A. Crowther (afterwards Bishop) to Thomas J. Hutchinson, Esq., Her Britannic Majesty's consul for the Bight of Biafra and the Island of Fernando Po, published as Appendix A to the book entitled " Impressions of Western Africa,"^ we find the following graphic description of the country:—. . .

" This part of the country of which Lagos in the Bight of Benin is the seaport, is generally known as the Yoruba country, extending from the Bight to within two or three days' journey to the banks of the Niger.^ This country comprises many tribes governed by their own chiefs and having their own laws. At one time they were all tributaries to one Sovereign, the King of Yoruba, including Benin on the East, and Dahomey on the West, but are now independent. ' Longmans, Green & Co., 1858. "^

i.e. At the time of writing.—Ed. The principal tribes into which this kingdom is divided are as follows :—The Egbados : This division includes Otta and Lagos near the sea coast, forming a belt of country on the banks of the lagoon in the forest, to Ketu on the border of Dahomey on the West ; then the Jebu on the East on the border of Benin; then the Egbas of the forest now known as the Egbas of Abeokuta. Then comes Yoruba proper northwards in the plain ; Ife, Ijesha, Ijamo, EfoH, Ondo, Idoko, Igbomina, and Ado near the banks of the Niger, from which a creek or stream a little below Iddah is called Do or Iddo River."

(Culled from Samuel Johnsons "History of the Yorubas"wink

Can you see that even Bishop Ajayi Crowther confirmed it in his letter.

"In fact we may almost take it as proved that as Oranmiyan and his army, as well as his brothers', pushed on their conquests in every direction, the princes and the war-lords were stationed in various parts to hold the country, and from them sprang the many provincial kings of various ranks and grades now existing. This also accounts for the tradition that the Yoruba sway once extended as far as Ashanti and included the Gas of Accra, for the Gas say that their ancestors came from Ile Ife; and the constitution of the Ga language is said to be more like Yoruba than hke Fanti, the language of the Gold Coast, and the area in which that language is spoken is strictly limited And, certainly, until comparatively recent times the Popos and Dahomians paid tribute regularly to Oyo as their feudal head ; it is certain, therefore, that the generals and war-lords of Oranmiyan pushed on far beyond the limits of the Yoruba country as now known, and although in places remote from the centre, as the Benins and Sekiris in the east and the Popos, Dahomians and Gas in the west, the Yoruba language is not spoken, yet the knowledge of it exists among the ruling chiefs and the priestly caste who still maintain their connection with Ile Ife, the place of their common origin. This view will also to some extent explain the mutual understanding and bond of sympathy existing between the Ifes, Ekitis, and allied families as remnants of the largely diluted aboriginal elements still having many things in common, and their natural antipathy—more or less—to the Oyos or Yorubas Proper. It is also worthy of remark that all the principal rulers of the country, to show the validity of their claims, must trace their relationship by one way or another to the Alafin of Oyo, who is the direct descendant of Oranmiyan, son and successor of Oduduwa, the founder; which simply implies that the children and offspring of the conqueror are the chief rulers over the different parts of the conquered territories."

(Culled from Samuel Johnsons " History of the Yorubas"was published in 1921

Benin paid tribute to the Alaafin of Oyo !!!!!

I'm not promoting tribal rivalry ,I'm just stating an historical fact. The Yorubas and Benins are brothers.who often helped each other when faced with real external aggression like the Dahomey wars or the Fulani Jihad.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Born2Breed(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Christistruth00:

Do you know it is on record that Benin in ancient times actually paid tribute to the Alaafin of Oyo.
The Ogamien family of Benin,the Ijaws and Itsekiris can help you cut through the propaganda and confirm it for you.

Please read this document written by Sir Alfred Moloney British Colonial Governor of Lagos written in 1890 start from the 4th paragraph .It is not news that Benin paid tribute to Oranmiyan and subsequent Alaafins after he left Benin and became the Alaafin of Oyo except to the revisionists.Thank you.

Where does it state that the Benin Empire paid tribute to any Alafin?
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Born2Breed(f): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Christistruth00:

If you read Samuel Johnsons history of the Yorubas and Jacob Egherevba book (A short history of Benin) you will know that Benin was a tributary of the Alaafin of Oyo. Every serious student of history knows this fact. Jacob Egherevba was a Benin high Chief.
The British Governors document merely confirmed a very well known fact. I say this with humility but this is primary school history.

"In a valuable letter by the Rev. S. A. Crowther (afterwards Bishop) to Thomas J. Hutchinson, Esq., Her Britannic Majesty's consul for the Bight of Biafra and the Island of Fernando Po, published as Appendix A to the book entitled " Impressions of Western Africa,"^ we find the following graphic description of the country:—. . .

" This part of the country of which Lagos in the Bight of Benin is the seaport, is generally known as the Yoruba country, extending from the Bight to within two or three days' journey to the banks of the Niger.^ This country comprises many tribes governed by their own chiefs and having their own laws. At one time they were all tributaries to one Sovereign, the King of Yoruba, including Benin on the East, and Dahomey on the West, but are now independent. ' Longmans, Green & Co., 1858. "^

i.e. At the time of writing.—Ed. The principal tribes into which this kingdom is divided are as follows :—The Egbados : This division includes Otta and Lagos near the sea coast, forming a belt of country on the banks of the lagoon in the forest, to Ketu on the border of Dahomey on the West ; then the Jebu on the East on the border of Benin; then the Egbas of the forest now known as the Egbas of Abeokuta. Then comes Yoruba proper northwards in the plain ; Ife, Ijesha, Ijamo, EfoH, Ondo, Idoko, Igbomina, and Ado near the banks of the Niger, from which a creek or stream a little below Iddah is called Do or Iddo River."

(Culled from Samuel Johnsons "History of the Yorubas"wink

Can you see that even Bishop Ajayi Crowther confirmed it in his letter.

"In fact we may almost take it as proved that as Oranmiyan and his army, as well as his brothers', pushed on their conquests in every direction, the princes and the war-lords were stationed in various parts to hold the country, and from them sprang the many provincial kings of various ranks and grades now existing. This also accounts for the tradition that the Yoruba sway once extended as far as Ashanti and included the Gas of Accra, for the Gas say that their ancestors came from Ile Ife; and the constitution of the Ga language is said to be more like Yoruba than hke Fanti, the language of the Gold Coast, and the area in which that language is spoken is strictly limited And, certainly, until comparatively recent times the Popos and Dahomians paid tribute regularly to Oyo as their feudal head ; it is certain, therefore, that the generals and war-lords of Oranmiyan pushed on far beyond the limits of the Yoruba country as now known, and although in places remote from the centre, as the Benins and Sekiris in the east and the Popos, Dahomians and Gas in the west, the Yoruba language is not spoken, yet the knowledge of it exists among the ruling chiefs and the priestly caste who still maintain their connection with Ile Ife, the place of their common origin. This view will also to some extent explain the mutual understanding and bond of sympathy existing between the Ifes, Ekitis, and allied families as remnants of the largely diluted aboriginal elements still having many things in common, and their natural antipathy—more or less—to the Oyos or Yorubas Proper. It is also worthy of remark that all the principal rulers of the country, to show the validity of their claims, must trace their relationship by one way or another to the Alafin of Oyo, who is the direct descendant of Oranmiyan, son and successor of Oduduwa, the founder; which simply implies that the children and offspring of the conqueror are the chief rulers over the different parts of the conquered territories."

(Culled from Samuel Johnsons " History of the Yorubas"wink published in 1921

Benin paid tribute to the Alaafin of Oyo !!!!!

I'm not promoting tribal rivalry ,I'm just stating an historical fact. The Yorubas and Benins are brothers.who often helped each other when faced with real external aggression like the Dahomey wars or the Fulani Jihad.

Brothers agreed but paying tribute to any Of the tribes that now make up the Yoruba's is a big fat lie.

We all know it's the Crowthers and Johnson's that gave the Yoruba's an identity.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by SicilianMafia: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

Brothers agreed but paying tribute to any Of the tribes that now make up the Yoruba's is a big fat lie.

We all know it's the Crowthers and Johnson's that gave the Yoruba's an identity.

Ignore that confused human being
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Christistruth00: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

It doesn't matter if you like it or not, truth is constant ,and the truth in this case is that Benin started paying tribute to Oranmiyan when he was the Alaafin of Oyo.

,” “According to historical sources, it was the sixteenth-century Songhai scholar by the name of Ahmed Baba al Massufi who first used the word ‘Yoruba’ in a scholarly article (written in Arabic) to describe people in what is now Oyo, Osun, and parts of Kwara. Hausa-speaking people copied the name from al Massifi’s book and popularized it.”

The Niger Journal of Richard and John Lander Page 8 ,
Clapperton and Richard Lander travelled through Yorubaland in 1825 and even had an audience with the Alaafin at Oyo, so where did you get your theory that it's the Crowthers and Johnson's that gave the Yoruba's an identity from?

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

Where does it state that the Benin Empire paid tribute to any Alafin?

So you did not see the part where it said the Oyo's ruled to the sea and over Benin and Dahomey?
Oyo means the Alaafin of Oyo.

I am putting the record straight in all humility for the sake of the future generations, history has a lot to teach us for posterity.
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by lifeisgood12: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Well said Ma..My western brothers will soon call you Ipobian.
In those days Eko lagos was a bini war camp from where the binis captured yoruba slaves like exotic monkeys ad auctioned them off as (gbanjo) give away price in the market..
I heard that yoruba slaves where too much in all the bini slave market that if you buy one you get two free.
lol u must have forgotten benins never even controlled badagry. Oyo were the ones controlling badagry. Plus ijebus owned part of lagos then.

1 Like

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by lifeisgood12: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Urchman27:
lalasticlala oooo
I talk am
Benin people owned Lagos
stupid igbos. Aworis founded lagos but benin conquered them and were the ruling class. Using your stupid logic, kano belongs to the fulanis because fulanis are the rulers and hausas were conquered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Christistruth00: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
lifeisgood12:

stupid igbos. Aworis founded lagos but benin conquered them and were the ruling class. Using your stupid logic, kano belongs to the fulanis because fulanis are the rulers and hausas were conquered

The Ijebu drove Benin to the Isale Eko Corner of Lagos Island

Benin didn’t Conquer Awori that is why Benin have no Land in Lagos Benin were only allowed to Settle for Business
Re: "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu by Emilokoiyawon: 1:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Paying tribute does not equate owning. During colonial times, Africans paid taxes/tribute to Europeans. Does that mean Europeans OWN Africa? Stupid low IQ individuals are too many in this country. Simple logic they are incapable of executing.

No be ONLY Lagos. Na the whole world tiny bini OWN. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'ooni's Wives Can't Re-marry' / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri / Town with the highest concentration of millionaires and mansions In Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.