Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video (1119 Views)

Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... / What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex / Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video by emeckzy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
If as a guy you haven't experienced something like this at least once, bros you are a learner!

Only those whom have been in a position where in Za Oza room "Omoge" is shouting I am cumming, I want to cum, I am cumming now would understand what I am saying.

As a guy you don't want to com home too fast, you want to enjoy it as long as you can. ... If you're lucky enough to be with a quick cummer and omoge is begging you to let loose, then by all means ... Hnmmmn.

This explains it all...

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/who-doesn-love-his-wife-or-girlfriend.html?m=1

Re: Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video by boyfwend(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
lol
Re: Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video by yelinco1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
LOL

(1) (Reply)

SA TV Personality, Boity Steams Up Instagram In Sexy Bikini / How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.