Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (9660 Views)

Help Am Crushing On A Married Woman / I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
am really crushing on this lady buh i dont know how i can reach her...

11 Likes

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Darkseid(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:

Post the ad on NTA network news and I'm very sure you'll find what you are looking for.

13 Likes

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
@lalasticalala

send this to d front page,my brother must to marry this year. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fame333:
@lalasticalala

send this to d front page,my brother must to marry this year. grin
thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Adukey(f): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Which of the ladies?
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by smartpyzee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Adukey:
Which of the ladies?
wich kind question be dis

21 Likes

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Adukey:
Which of the ladies?

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:

She actually looks like on of my friends am still not sure. Pm me and I will tell the name so you can confirm if she's the one or not.

1 Like

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by SirMichael1: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
pcguru1:

She actually looks like on of my friends am still not sure. Pm me and I will tell the name so you can confirm if she's the one or not.

She actually looks like your friend and you haven't asked her yet despite the fact that the meme has been on for very long.

Stop lying cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
SirMichael1:

She actually looks like your friend and you haven't asked her yet despite the fact that the meme has been on for very long.

Stop lying cheesy

She's my friend but we are not that close Plus even if she's the one not interested but want OP to confirm the resemblance
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
pcguru1:

ok...cool
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:
ok...cool

Sent you a pm, reply and I will tell you the name to search on Facebook
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Sent you a pm, reply and I will tell you the name to search on Facebook
having issues loging in my email acct. can i drop my alternate email?
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:

Yeah sure thing
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Yeah sure thing
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Adukey:
Which of the ladies?
iyam sure na d one on yellow blouse wey open her mouth like letter O cheesy.
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:
casttlebarbz@gmail.com

Sent, let me know if it resembles or not.

1 Like

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Abee79(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Big bros! That OP you released from the Psychiatric Ward last week went to NL and is busy crushing on somebody's wife. What should we do with him when we recapture him?

14 Likes

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:

So what do you think ? resemblance or it's just my eyes.
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by TIDDOLL(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
She's married bro, Give up undecided undecided
obojememe:
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Contact the photographer... Rotimi okungbaye photography. He might give you an hint. Search for the name on Google.

4 Likes

Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
Contact the photographer... Rotimi okungbaye photography. He might give you an hint. Search for the name on Google.

Hmmmm forget the photographer i'd rather crush on you. wink
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Kingx4sure: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:
Bro if you are serious, the photographer link is there. Search his name on Facebook. Get to talk with him first, let him link with her if he still remembers. There you good to go
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by obojememe: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kingx4sure:
Bro if you are serious, the photographer link is there. Search his name on Facebook. Get to talk with him first, let him link with her if he still remembers. There you good to go
never thought of that before now...am on his IG page already...gracias
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
I fancy that Lady too, she is oobviously a Yoruba lLady. They can be lousy for afrika.
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
just keep doing whst u doing wink
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Oyindidi(f): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
just keep doing whst u doing wink
where have you been?
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Itimkpataka2: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
You will come and take my Girlfriend away from me just like that. E be like say u dey craze. Make I catch u first. grin
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
where have you been?
i work an school. Time getts away from me
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Oyindidi(f): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
[color=dodgerblue i work an school. Time getts away from me[/color]
Okay dear, all the best. I missed you cool
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Okay dear, all the best. I missed you cool
thanks
Re: Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme by Samusu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Contact the photographer
obojememe:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Need A Girlfriend / Oga Abeg / What Is Your Best Sex Position??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.