Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Technology That I Think Will Help Nigeria And Also Safe Lives - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Technology That I Think Will Help Nigeria And Also Safe Lives (956 Views)

Is Fintech: The Technology Of The Century?? / Startups Making Waves In The Technology Community: Edukero / What Do You Think Will Be The Price If 1 Pie Network When It Launch This 2021. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Technology That I Think Will Help Nigeria And Also Safe Lives by coolwisdom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
IN my year has a bitcoin and altcoin trader i have come to see blockchain technology has not only a means to make money but a means to solve problems and help people like for example we all know that money and wealth is changing hands very soon the inheritance that will be leave for our children will not be in form of house or physical goods but in form of private keys in form of user names and password who could have know that 1 bitcoin can raise from 1 cent to over 15k usd even the inventor of bitcoin from is statement did not know that but after the financial apocalypse people need to take action to protect their wealth people need to be free from slave people need to have access to their money for example what happened some years back in cyprus where banks and atm where close for month people surfer people where no longer having access to their hard earn money that was when every one eyes was open to the possibility of bitcoin people need a safe ground where government will be unable to touch their where their purchasing power will no longer be taken away from them a place where the can have access to their money any time any day that was when the financial revolution start for one bitcoin have value because people say so and why do people say it has value it because it solve problem just think of when you go around visiting all the atm and find out it lock you cant withdraw or paying huge amount of money to make transfer which will not arrive that day but this problems and solve with bitcoin on top of blockchain technology you can send money instantly to anyway in the world with almost no transaction fees and it will arrive almost instantly no matter the amount no paperwork or anything is required access to your money anytime anyday your purchasing power increased daily that are just a few things that bitcoin has accomplished like a lot of people here who know me can testify when we where till in zar fund group at a point i told them well i know am the leader of this group but let stop this keep your money that by the end of this year bitcoin will be up to 10k usd for one bitcoin the laugh they did not believe me but i know what i was saying but now look bitcoin is more than 15k usd even before the year end and now everyone is calling me oracal am not and oracle but i can see humans need and problem even before you see it and when i see a tech that sovle it i can easly predit it value there are still so many thing about bitcoin that i cant say now because that was not the porpose of this topic but let fast foward to altcion this like ethereum who could have know ethereum will be more that $400 today all of this is posoble because of the idea behind the token like bitcoin the idea behind it give it value so is in ehtereum when the idea is sovling a real time problem and people beging to adopt it it bring value to the token behind the idea that is where smart contacts come in because all the altcoin are build has and application which is call smart contract just to solve a problem and this are build ontop of blockchain technology and then ico are out if you are smart enough to buy the token at the ico you can go from $100 to millions of dollars just look it ethereum the ico last year was 17 cent but now ehtereum is more than $400 so how much could you have made now if you could have invested just $100 dollars in that but first you need to investicate and know what idea is behind it and ask your selve is it solving any problem how can this idea help me and others that is why you see people that dont know how this things works are scam or lost thier money by jumping in to coin without a good idea or a coin that dont solve any realtime problem and loss thier money for exmple token like bullion coin that token have no idea behind it that why people lost thier money so in this time of blockchain tecnology idea is the king .

so now that we have a good idea of how this things work i want to proposed a partnership with my idea and expert in cryptocurrency world i have identity a problem in nigeria that is needed to solve am in the middle of inventing a technology that will safe nigeria a technology that will give voting power back to nigeria and eliminating cartels in politics just imagine you voting in your house without going to any pulling unit no body will run with voting materials no police needed government no longer spend tax payer money in voting materials our nysc copper are no longer kill in pulling unit very thing become decentralized and transparent only human and people of legal age vote no fraud or anything and all thind will be build on top of blockchain technology which means it can never be hack and it complete transparent this what am proposing to nigeria

i have almost complete the token for this project with ER20 so the token will be out but will not be distributed for now because the project still have a long way to go so i need partners ranging from developers both software and web developers programer in different language people with big money to invest people with connections website designers graphic designers ui designers media managers marketers any way you think you can help just inbox me them after that we will form a team and start work we will build the next voting revolution in the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download A Url’s Content Using PHP Curl / What Are The Main Pros And Cons Of Online Marketplace Platform / We Are Hiring, Join Our Team And Start Your Career At Charisol Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.