Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (912786 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Quadriyya420: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
Vo..WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE US ? to study

Vo..WHY ARE YOU PLANNING TO CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION?

it for me to acquire more experience and more knowledge in my area of interest

Vo..HOW MANY COLLEGE DID YOU APPLY TO? 3

Vo..HOW MANY SCHOOLS ADMITTED YOU? 2

Vo..HOW MANY SCHOOLS REJECTED YOU? 1

Vo..HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE US BEFORE? NO

Vo..DO YOU KNOW YOUR PROFESSOR AT THE COLLEGE?

Professor Elaine S Padilla teaches sociology and anthropology State university of new York distinguished services

Vo..WHICH CITY IS YOUR SCHOOL LOCATED IN?

New York city

Vo..WHAT ARE YOUR TEST SCORES?

I will be getting a placement test when I get too Rockland community college

Vo..WHY DO YOU WANT TO PURSUE A DEGREE IN THE US?

because the united state has one of the best educational system in the world and academic experience that as been gain from US is greatly valued all around the globe
So pursuing my degree from such a well structured educational system will help me succeed and standout when I step into the professional world

Vo..WHAT THE YOU KNOW ABOUT US SCHOOLS?

because they offer world top education flexible education great opportunity to interact with the faculty and first in the world to develop integrated program in student specialization
Latest course offered in my program
Tremendous research and opportunity/above all US is the hub of the world for the program of my own choice

Vo..WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS AFTER GRADUATION?

my home country has been all have known for the entirety of my life
After have completed my study in Rockland community college I will be going back home to utilized my newly developed skills for the betterment of my own country

Vo..WHO IS GOING TO SPONSOR YOUR EDUCATION?

parent

Vo..HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SCHOOL COST?

$21,500

Vo..WHAT IS YOUR SPONSOR OCCUPATION?

business

Building material - window door tile wallpaper paint marble

Vo..DO YOU PLAN ON RETURNING BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Yes

Vo..ARE YOU SURE YOU WON'T STAY IN THE US?

Yes

Vo..DO YOU HAVE A JOB OR CAREER IN MIND AFTER YOUR GRADUATE? Disability advocacy
Is acting speaking or writing to promote, protect and defend the human right of people with disability

Vo..WHY THE YOU CHOOSE A COMMUNITY COLLEGE?

because going to community college will help my financial situation than a four year university because class size at a community college are smaller which means it easier for the student to reach out to the professor.
bond between the student and other faculty member are also stronger because the campus is smaller enough for them to know each other and spacious enough for them to learn

Vo..WHY DID YOU CHOOSE RCC OUT OF OTHER SCHOOLS?

university of Maryland college cost is a big factor involved. The tuition fee at RCC is $21,500 at UMC $47,927. I felt that I will be getting the same quality education with better cost effectively

Vo..WHY THE YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?

the main reason why I have choosing this course sociology and anthropology is for me to gain more experience and knowledge about social existence and see if we can put head together and solve the changing need and problem in the society

Vo..WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN COURSE?

sociology and anthropology are social science that focus on study of human, social institutional and culture

I will be having my interview by 22 of June
Please I Really need someone to share more knowledge

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chapecoense(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chapecoense(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2018
theamerican:

I will try to interpret this. The U.S immigration laws are so complex that unless you understand them, you could make mistakes and put yourself in trouble when you panic and do something stupid.

When a student falls out of status, That's all there is to it: they're out of status. Some people think the day you violate your visa and fall out of status is the day you start accruing unlawful presence. NO! Unlawful presence starts counting when you get an order to leave/deportation order or when you apply for an immigrant benefit and it gets denied.

Let's use an example. A student is supposed to resume school on August 7, 2016. He didn't go to the school. He remains in the U.S. and works illegally. He has been out of Status, that's all. We're in May 2018. You'd think he has accrued 2 years of unlawful presence. He has not. Until he gets a deportation order, or he applies for an immigration benefit (for example green card) unsuccessfully, they don't start counting unlawful presence.

Now, the new law has fixed that. It has triggered counting unlawful presence the instant you fall out of status. In the past, they had to find you, and get a judge to issue you an order to leave voluntarily, or deportation order or a denied USCIS application to start the clock to count the days.

Do you understand so far? Good.

It's the same way a 3 year/10 year ban is only activated when you wanna return to the U.S. so if you've accrued unlawful presence for 6 months for example and you never leave the U.S. the ban doesn't come to effect. It is triggered when you answer calls from the village, visit them and then wanna get back into the U.S.

A summary of the new law: once you fall out of status, you start accruing unlawful status. Any unlawful presence over 180 days triggers a ban that works just like I explained above. In addition, 1 year of unlawful presence triggers a permanent ban. The bans also make you ineligible to try to get a visa, greencard, etc. This new law has blocked some paths.

When you wanna adjust your status and get a green card, there are two questions you'll have to answer. Have you ever violated the terms of your visa (been out of status)? And have you ever been ordered to leave/received a deportation order/applied for a green card (to calculate accrued unlawful presence)?

Let's see an example:

Suppose that same student in the above example marries here and wants to get a green card. Under the old law, he hasn't accrued any unlawful presence (I believe you understand how/why), but under this new law, he has accrued over 1 year, triggered a permanent ban which makes him permanently inadmissible and ineligible to apply for visa/green card.

Oh, I must add... Marrying a U.S. citizen makes them forgive a visa overstay (falling out of status), but this new law blocks that. Now it's not falling out of status anymore but unlawful presence/ban and even marriage can't save some people because unlawful presence/permanent bans rule you out of adjusting your status.

This is my opinion/interpretation. It's not legal advice and shouldn't be construed as one.

Well articulated, but let me quickly correct the bolded;
This bar to adjustment DOES NOT apply to:

•IMMEDIATE RELATIVES;

•Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)-based applicants;

•Certain foreign doctors and their accompanying spouse and children;

•Certain G-4 international organization employees, NATO-6 employees, and their family members;

•Special immigrant juveniles;

•Certain members of the U.S. armed forces and their spouses and children; or

•Employment-based applicants who meet the INA 245(k) exemption.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whyqueu(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2018
sorry guy did you guys saw this ?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by theamerican(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2018
Chapecoense:

Well articulated, but let me quickly correct the bolded;
This bar to adjustment DOES NOT apply to:

•IMMEDIATE RELATIVES;

•Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)-based applicants;

•Certain foreign doctors and their accompanying spouse and children;

•Certain G-4 international organization employees, NATO-6 employees, and their family members;

•Special immigrant juveniles;

•Certain members of the U.S. armed forces and their spouses and children; or

•Employment-based applicants who meet the INA 245(k) exemption.

Oh my! thank you for that correction. I had a feeling I was wrong about something in the long post. Glad you quoted it so your post now looks like a "part 2/update" to mine. Thanks for sharing the information. smiley

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Chapecoense(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
theamerican:

Oh my! thank you for that correction. I had a feeling I was wrong about something in the long post. Glad you quoted it so your post now looks like a "part 2/update" to mine. Thanks for sharing the information. smiley
You are welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NiklausAkins(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2018
hellooo
Anyone??
Please any correction is highly welcomed.. Please please please make any correction now, so i dont come back asking for corrections after my interview. Thanks in advance

NiklausAkins:
[5/21, 9:40 PM] Niklaus: Hello house..
My Interview is here already and i need you guys to criticise this from all angle.. Thanks a million..
Going for Undergrad.

How many schools did you apply to??
3, University of Iowa, University of Wyoming and Pensacola Christain college.

Why University of Iowa??
*Well i picked university of Iowa because of the schools Academic excellence and reputation, its ranked top 200 universities in the world according to THE, and then 31st best public university in america , making it a top notch university.
*Secondly, I picked the university because of thrre regular involvements with robots. Ever since 2014, they have this yearly Robot program, where the student of computer science come together and then program robots, with the use of C++, Java, python and some softwares. And this is something am looking forward to been part of, as i have a
passion of specializing in Programming, especially Programming Robots, because i believe theyre the future.
* Also the class size, about 60% of the classes in UIOWA, are fewer than 20 students, and considering the course am doing computer Science where 100% accuracy and precision is needed(at least from my little experience in HTML putting a comma instead of a dot wld affect the end result). And considering the amount my parents will be paying, i believe its a really standard one.

*How did you hear about this school??
I attended a british standard secondary school, so during our last year people from the UK,Canada and US and Some people from Nigeria came to talk to us on schooling abroad, thats where i got to know about alot of Universities in the US and this one in particular and then with little help from usnews.com, the, and google i was able to pick this one at last.

Any standardized test??
Yes SAT(Score 1180).

Who is sponsoring
Ma parents (MUM nd DAD)

When did u graduate??

What have you been doing since then?
Graduated at a very yound age, so my mum enrolled me for a diploma course and i just finished about 2 months ago...

Please Criticise this, what should i improve on, or what should i not say from the above.

Godbless thanks..

@Walspring
@theamerican
@femi312
@lagosismyhome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by odimbannamdi(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
Quadriyya420:
Vo..WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE US ? to study

Vo..WHY ARE YOU PLANNING TO CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION?

it for me to acquire more experience and more knowledge in my area of interest

Vo..HOW MANY COLLEGE DID YOU APPLY TO? 3

Vo..HOW MANY SCHOOLS ADMITTED YOU? 2

Vo..HOW MANY SCHOOLS REJECTED YOU? 1

Vo..HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE US BEFORE? NO

Vo..DO YOU KNOW YOUR PROFESSOR AT THE COLLEGE?

Professor Elaine S Padilla teaches sociology and anthropology State university of new York distinguished services

Vo..WHICH CITY IS YOUR SCHOOL LOCATED IN?

New York city

Vo..WHAT ARE YOUR TEST SCORES?

I will be getting a placement test when I get too Rockland community college

Vo..WHY DO YOU WANT TO PURSUE A DEGREE IN THE US?

because the united state has one of the best educational system in the world and academic experience that as been gain from US is greatly valued all around the globe
So pursuing my degree from such a well structured educational system will help me succeed and standout when I step into the professional world

Vo..WHAT THE YOU KNOW ABOUT US SCHOOLS?

because they offer world top education flexible education great opportunity to interact with the faculty and first in the world to develop integrated program in student specialization
Latest course offered in my program
Tremendous research and opportunity/above all US is the hub of the world for the program of my own choice

Vo..WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS AFTER GRADUATION?

my home country has been all have known for the entirety of my life
After have completed my study in Rockland community college I will be going back home to utilized my newly developed skills for the betterment of my own country

Vo..WHO IS GOING TO SPONSOR YOUR EDUCATION?

parent

Vo..HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SCHOOL COST?

$21,500

Vo..WHAT IS YOUR SPONSOR OCCUPATION?

business

Building material - window door tile wallpaper paint marble

Vo..DO YOU PLAN ON RETURNING BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Yes

Vo..ARE YOU SURE YOU WON'T STAY IN THE US?

Yes

Vo..DO YOU HAVE A JOB OR CAREER IN MIND AFTER YOUR GRADUATE? Disability advocacy
Is acting speaking or writing to promote, protect and defend the human right of people with disability

Vo..WHY THE YOU CHOOSE A COMMUNITY COLLEGE?

because going to community college will help my financial situation than a four year university because class size at a community college are smaller which means it easier for the student to reach out to the professor.
bond between the student and other faculty member are also stronger because the campus is smaller enough for them to know each other and spacious enough for them to learn

Vo..WHY DID YOU CHOOSE RCC OUT OF OTHER SCHOOLS?

university of Maryland college cost is a big factor involved. The tuition fee at RCC is $21,500 at UMC $47,927. I felt that I will be getting the same quality education with better cost effectively

Vo..WHY THE YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?

the main reason why I have choosing this course sociology and anthropology is for me to gain more experience and knowledge about social existence and see if we can put head together and solve the changing need and problem in the society

Vo..WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN COURSE?

sociology and anthropology are social science that focus on study of human, social institutional and culture

I will be having my interview by 22 of June
Please I Really need someone to share more knowledge

.starred
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by PweetieBimbola(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2018
Still expecting a response to my previous post. Maybe no one is willing to help I guess
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:42pm On May 22, 2018
NiklausAkins:
hellooo
Anyone??
Please any correction is highly welcomed.. Please please please make any correction now, so i dont come back asking for corrections after my interview. Thanks in advance

It a good start so build on it and work on the delivery. Be confident , look smart and maintain good eye contact. Practise with a friend or in front of a mirror and make sure you don't sound like you crammed a bunch of stuff... listen carefully to the way the questions are asked so u don't answer something different from what asked and think on your feet if any question you did not prepare for is asked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:52pm On May 22, 2018
PweetieBimbola:
Good day Everyone.
I'm a silent reader from Kuwait and I'm in urgently in need of you guys help.
I was refused F1 visa some weeks ago and the main reason was because I was refused visit visa in 2016.
This is the transcript

V.O: why did you choose New Mexico Highlands Uni

Me: I choosed New Mexico Highlands Uni because it's a public research institute which core values are responsiveness, diversity & excellence. It's a small & calm place to learn and grow. The computer science department has 2 large teaching lab, 3 small research lab & also an areas set aside for network experimentations. The classes are about 15-35students, this enables the professors to know you all by names and u can always meet them if you have any problem with your studies.

V.O: which countries have you been to

Me: Nigeria, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates.

V.O: where do you work and how much is your salary

Me: I told him

V.O: does your husband works for Us Army

Me: my husband is an accountant

V.O: ohh your friend works for US Army

Me: then I remembered the family friend sponsoring my visit visa back in 2016 works with the Us Army but lives in Kuwait. So I told him yes a family friend works with the USA Army

V.O: Are you going with your husband

Me: I'm going alone, my husband works here in Kuwait.

V.O: he types for a while and told me he is sorry, he can't approve my visa.

Please I'm planning to go for another interview by next month hopefully. I know it's hard to convince them since it's in their record I have a family friend in USA army but I need you guys help. I believe you can help me out. I just need to get this b.sc please. I will be patiently waiting for your responses.
Thanks in advance & God bless��

Who was the sponsor in this application for student visa.... your husband or the friend. If it the friend that can be a hard sell because what the gain of the friend to sponsor you for bag which is 4 years

If it your husband then better.... not sure what help or feedback anyone can give you but to refire and try again. The ways in Kuwait might be slightly different. I am not sure for a fact. Interviews are subjective based on the Vo perception if you are a credible student or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by freudianslip(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2018
Automatic Termination of Optional Practical Training for F-1 Students If They Transfer to a Different School or Begin Study at Another Educational Level

USCIS reminds F-1 students on Optional Practical Training (OPT) that transferring to another school or beginning study at another educational level (for example, beginning a master’s program after completing a bachelor’s degree) automatically terminates their OPT as well as their corresponding employment authorization document (EAD).

Although authorization to engage in OPT ends upon transferring to a different school or changing educational level, students in F-1 status will not be otherwise affected as long as they comply with all requirements for maintaining their student status. These requirements include not working with a terminated EAD, because termination means that students are no longer authorized to work in the United States. Working in the United States without authorization has serious immigration consequences, including removal from the country and bars on reentry. Furthermore, remaining in the United States in violation of lawful nonimmigrant status could lead to an accrual of unlawful presence which includes another set of penalties under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Currently, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) informs USCIS of the termination date, and the OPT termination is automatic under current regulations. USCIS has updated its systems and will begin to enter the EAD termination date into these systems after being notified by SEVP. USCIS will notify affected students and provide them with an opportunity to correct any errors in the record via their designated school official (DSO). This process is intended to strengthen the integrity of the F-1 and OPT programs, to ensure consistency between SEVP and USCIS systems, and to inform students of possible consequences of working with a terminated EAD.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Segunagagu(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 1:43am On May 23, 2018
Is this true

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 2:53am On May 23, 2018
PweetieBimbola:
Good day Everyone.
I'm a silent reader from Kuwait and I'm in urgently in need of you guys help.
I was refused F1 visa some weeks ago and the main reason was because I was refused visit visa in 2016.
This is the transcript

V.O: why did you choose New Mexico Highlands Uni

Me: I choosed New Mexico Highlands Uni because it's a public research institute which core values are responsiveness, diversity & excellence. It's a small & calm place to learn and grow. The computer science department has 2 large teaching lab, 3 small research lab & also an areas set aside for network experimentations. The classes are about 15-35students, this enables the professors to know you all by names and u can always meet them if you have any problem with your studies.

V.O: which countries have you been to

Me: Nigeria, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates.

V.O: where do you work and how much is your salary

Me: I told him

V.O: does your husband works for Us Army

Me: my husband is an accountant

V.O: ohh your friend works for US Army

Me: then I remembered the family friend sponsoring my visit visa back in 2016 works with the Us Army but lives in Kuwait. So I told him yes a family friend works with the USA Army

V.O: Are you going with your husband

Me: I'm going alone, my husband works here in Kuwait.

V.O: he types for a while and told me he is sorry, he can't approve my visa.

Please I'm planning to go for another interview by next month hopefully. I know it's hard to convince them since it's in their record I have a family friend in USA army but I need you guys help. I believe you can help me out. I just need to get this b.sc please. I will be patiently waiting for your responses.
Thanks in advance & God bless��

The result of your next interview is likely going to be the same. The number 1 criteria to obtaining a non immigrant visa is that you demonstrate that you have ties that compel you to return to your home country. It’s harder for you to demonstrate that since you live and work in a foreign country. You’ve already shown a preference to emigrate.

Are you a citizen of Kuwait?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by barackodam: 6:02am On May 23, 2018
banji001:
Is this true

Nigerians tho

*sighs*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Quadriyya420: 6:40am On May 23, 2018
@Walspring

I seriously need your respond to my planned interview
Please criticise me
I will be glad
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Quadriyya420: 6:47am On May 23, 2018
odimbannamdi:

.starred
Please give me something productive to work on

@odibannamdi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jolowizzy11(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2018
good morning guys ....my uncle paid my sevis fee yesterday ,he said I should wait for the original i20 before paying the visa fee....my question is that. should I wait till the original i20 arrives or I should proceed in paying the visa fee ..... please I need your response asap.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by doublezero7(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2018
it is funny how people we look up to for help choose to look the other way.

I asked them mummy and daddy to help vet my proposed transcript and they felt it was too much of a big deal.

No problem at all. Everybody will be alright.

Thank you Sorelee and ariesben5. God's blessing on you always.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2018
@Twood welcome back. I honestly have missed u here

TWoods:

The result of your next interview is likely going to be the same. The number 1 criteria to obtaining a non immigrant visa is that you demonstrate that you have ties that compel you to return to your home country. It’s harder for you to demonstrate that since you live and work in a foreign country. You’ve already shown a preference to emigrate.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2018
Your Why SCU answer : CSU have a research project specifically in the area i am most interested in, medical intelligence and surveillance services in the healthcare industry. Could lead to this question: How will this help you?. be ready to give a good answer

also do not limit your self to the bolded answer of what are your plans at the end of your program? .. so how about saying i did be able to manage my mothers healthcare Company and will also be able to collaborate with the state government in improving medical intelligence and surveillance( your research work) as the Nigerian health care had suffered several infectious disease outbreaks in the time past(Ebola) hence, there is need to tackle the problem.

doublezero7:
Good morning house, here is my proposed transcript, I would like you to help out with corrections.  Thank you

Me: Good morning sir, how are you doing?

VO: Good morning, I am doing good.  Pass your Passport and i20 form please.

Me: (passes documents)

VO: So why are you going to the US?

Me: I am going to the US to study for a Masters degree in Healthcare Management at the Califonia State University, Los Angeles.

VO: How many schools did you apply to?

Me: 3 schools. Aside CSU, I applied to University of Maryland and University of Indiana.

VO: Why California State University?

Me: I applied to California State University because their curriculum is interdisciplinary as I would have the opportunity to take up courses in a variety of areas such Finance, Law, Public policy, Organization psychology and so on. Also, upon my initial research, I found out that theses universities have an ongoing research in Healthcare management and policy. However, CSU have a research project specifically in the area i am most interested in, medical intelligence and surveillance services in the healthcare industry, which is headed by Prof Daniel Spencer. I reached out to him about my desire to join the research group and he encouraged me to choose CSU.

Vo: What are your study plans? What will this program do for you?

Me: I would be taking 36 course units in the 24 months duration of the program with core courses such as Healthcare Law, compliance and ethics, Managing a healthcare organisation, financial management in healthcare organisation and so on. These courses will enable me to develop the necessary managerial skills and awareness of recent innovations ans reforms in order to fulfill the responsibilities of management positions in the Nigerian healthcare industry.

VO: Where do you work?

Me: I work at the hospital service unit of *********, **** Lagos as an administrative specialist.  My job role is primarily to provide admistrative suppprt for admistrative assistants, ensure that day to day operations functions effectively and efficiently, and to handle amd organize all medical documents and records.

VO: Who is sponsoring you?

Me: My mother

VO: What does she do?

Me: She is a medical doctor and CEO of ***** Healthcare Limited, with offices in Ikeja and Ikoyi.

VO: What are your plans at the end of your program?

Me: I'll be coming back to take over the administrative unit of my mother's healthcare company.

walspring
Twoods
lagosismyhome
theamerican
femi312

sorelee
hilaryxoxo

please I'd appreciate everyone's contribution. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by doublezero7(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
Sorelee:
Your Why SCU answer : CSU have a research project specifically in the area i am most interested in, medical intelligence and surveillance services in the healthcare industry. Could lead to this question: How will this help you?. be ready to give a good answer

also do not limit your self to the bolded answer of what are your plans at the end of your program? .. so how about saying i did be able to manage my mothers healthcare Company and will also be able to collaborate with the state government in improving medical intelligence and surveillance( your research work) as the Nigerian health care had suffered several infectious disease outbreaks in the time past(Ebola) hence, there is need to tackle the problem.

Thank you very much for the input.

For the follow up question you think might come up, here is an answer.

VO: How will this research help you

Me: The purpose for this research in relationship to Nigeria is to provide up to date recommendations to the worsening state of healthcare in the country and also to review the dynamics of the healthcare industry in the US.

what do you think sir.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2018
doublezero7:

Thank you very much for the input.

For the follow up question you think might come up, here is an answer.

VO: How will this research help you

Pls try to understand the question: how will this research help you? You only answered how the research will help your country not mentioning how it will benefits you as a person.

Me: The purpose for this research in relationship to Nigeria is to provide up to date recommendations to the worsening state of healthcare in the country and also to review the dynamics of the healthcare industry in the US
what do you think sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NiklausAkins(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2018
thanks alot ma. Godbless.

LagosismyHome:

It a good start so build on it and work on the delivery. Be confident , look smart and maintain good eye contact. Practise with a friend or in front of a mirror and make sure you don't sound like you crammed a bunch of stuff... listen carefully to the way the questions are asked so u don't answer something different from what asked and think on your feet if any question you did not prepare for is asked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by doublezero7(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2018
Sorelee:

Pls try to understand the question: how will this research help you? You only answered how the research will help your country not mentioning how it will benefits you as a person. Try say something about that too

Me: The purpose for this research in relationship to Nigeria is to provide up to date recommendations to the worsening state of healthcare in the country and also to review the dynamics of the healthcare industry in the US
what do you think sir.

my sincere appreciation.

God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by orimahspence: 11:14am On May 23, 2018
TWoods:

Welcome Twood, its been a while, I missed you sir #Respect
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Quadriyya420: 11:56am On May 23, 2018
Know one his will to help out
Then why are we in this thread
Guys I really need your support and attention
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:13pm On May 23, 2018
jolowizzy11:
good morning guys ....my uncle paid my sevis fee yesterday ,he said I should wait for the original i20 before paying the visa fee....my question is that. should I wait till the original i20 arrives or I should proceed in paying the visa fee ..... please I need your response asap.....

Both ain't bad..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 12:14pm On May 23, 2018
Quadriyya420:
@Walspring

I seriously need your respond to my planned interview
Please criticise me
I will be glad
Thanks

If it is mock interview, my schedules are tight.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jolowizzy11(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2018
Walspring:

Both ain't bad..
tanks for the response boss....how long is it gonna take for the original i20 to arrive ? .....tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.