Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. (1851 Views)

Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund / Want To Place On Order On Jumia? / Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by olagoke157(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
So i ordered for a shoe on Ajebomarket.com on 29th of november 2017 and paid with my atm card as um of 19,000 naira with the hope that my ordered will be delivered within 7 working days and to my surprise afta like 10 days i didnt get my order angry nd i went on their website to check the status of the goods nd saw saw item nt available undecided ,so i tried calling their customer care only to be informed that they were on a break as at that time and will be available the following week.... cry ,to cut the long story short,i called their customer care nd was shocked to hear that they dont av the shoe nd i immediately requested for a refund ...nd since then they keep saying they will pay the refund since like 2 weeks ago which they've nt....fellow nairalanders plz help...i'm frustrated nd dnt knw wat to do about this since it's an online store....i just want my money back ....please som1 or anyone advice on wat to do...i sent several emails already nd still nothing cry :'
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by agohmamuda(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
I have this feeling that, they have used your money for bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by yomalex(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
olagoke157 Have you heard from them?
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by olagoke157(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
yomalex:
olagoke157 Have you heard from them?
Yea I av bro...thanks bro...God bless

1 Like

Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by oswaggiee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagoke157:

Yea I av bro...thanks bro...God bless

Oya close thread...no spoil dia name abegi
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by Emmysky(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Have they refunded your money back to you?
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by olagoke157(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
how do i do that
oswaggiee:

Oya close thread...no spoil dia name abegi
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by etainment360(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
olagoke157:
how do i do that
Click delete
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by olagoke157(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2017
etainment360:

Click delete

No Hutton for that here
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by etainment360(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2017
olagoke157:

No Hutton for that here

Yah, I just noticed. Just clear all the text on the post and change the title to stuff like 'xoxoxo nothing' and the body to 'nothing here'

just fill rubbish
Re: Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. by olagoke157(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
etainment360:

Yah, I just noticed. Just clear all the text on the post and change the title to stuff like 'xoxoxo nothing' and the body to 'nothing here'

just fill rubbish
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This misunderstanding has been resolved / Best Domain Extension For News Website / Nigerian Blog Awards 2013 Commences, Nomination Begins September 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.