Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira (1961 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm seriously in need of a biz idea I can start with a million naira and I'm ready to monitor the biz. I'm a graduate with M.Sc and I'm a civil servant and I work in Abuja. I realised its very difficult to make it in life as a civil servant in Nigeria without cutting corners. I plan resigning if I can get a biz that I feel is worth it cos I won't want it to affect my output at my place of work.

Pls, I don't want advise on cryptocurrencies . I need a legitimate and a profitable business. I have a quickteller/paypoint shop that gets me average of 200k a month but I want more. I'm 24 yrs old and I plan settling down if things can be right.

Thanks as I await your replies.

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
FOD , dominique , puskin , naijacutee,Mynd44 , OAM4J
abeg help my ministry to front page

na urgent matter.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by aikfrank(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
The main reason you can't be richer than an average human is because you don't know the power of crypto. You think renting a shop is the business to go in this century?

2 Likes

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Bionica: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Look for a new FMCG product and become a distributor in Abuja.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Scrap Metal recycling
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
aikfrank:
The main reason you can't be richer than an average human is because you don't know the power of crypto. You think renting a shop is the business to go in this century?

I av never for once underestimated the power of crypto. I just don't wanna go into it for personal reasons.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Spygadgets19:
Scrap Metal recycling
can 1 million naira start up such?
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Cashrange660: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
aikfrank:

Hello, i'll love to learn/know more about this trading on crypto currency. If you dont mind teaching me about it..
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by webme(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,
I'm seriously in need of a biz idea I can start with a million naira and I'm ready to monitor the biz. I'm a graduate with M.Sc and I'm a civil servant and I work in Abuja. I realised its very difficult to make it in life as a civil servant in Nigeria without cutting corners. I plan resigning if I can get a biz that I feel is worth it cos I won't want it to affect my output at my place of work.

Pls, I don't want advise on cryptocurrencies . I need a legitimate and a profitable business. I have a quickteller/paypoint shop that gets me average of 200k a month but I want more. I'm 24 yrs old and I plan settling down if things can be right.

Mini importation is the best bro
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
webme:

Mini importation is the best bro
how do I go about it?
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Freak4achild(f): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

Can you invest (whatsapp number) can't drop my other number here. But you can chat me up.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Hunry: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2017
dude above me, wat da hell.
is that a budget defense,you go fear proposal

2 Likes

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by uncleck: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Hunry:
dude above me, wat da hell. is that a budget defense,you go fear proposal
I weak as I read it
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Ignyte(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Do crypto. It is more profitable tjan buying land sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

@the bolded, Is it that profitable? I was thinking about going into it sometime ago but I underestimated it.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
@the bolded, Is it that profitable? I was thinking about going into it sometime ago but I underestimated it.

it depends on d location tho but a densely populated area far from bank or student area will give u good profit
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ignyte:
Do crypto. It is more profitable tjan buying land sef

I don't know how to trade it and also I'm scared of it crashing

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by babablogger: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

I'll suggest E-commerce
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hunry:
dude above me, wat da hell.
is that a budget defense,you go fear proposal

The guy tire me grin grin
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Ignyte(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
pandapluto:

I don't know how to trade it and also I'm scared of it crashing

Cryptos are not going anywhere... PS youtube is enough material to learn how to trade
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Ignyte(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
babablogger:

I'll suggest E-commerce

If you're following this advice, hit me up. I'm a web designer and I could get your ecommerce site online in no time. With a payment gateway that supports cards worldwide. And there are plans that could fit your budget, no hole will be created in your pocket once you stick to me... You'll get more for less!

Whatsapp: 07037534762 for samples.

P.S: I'm not all these website for 10k people oh. I'm giving you standard stuff, but I wont rip you off
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by kennystones: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

I think you can invest in agriculture. Or you could invest in sports.don't know much about agriculture,but I know abt sports.you could provide services that people don't really offer.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by netjoe: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Can u partner with me on various foods product development and production.one of the best business u can keep making money from and expand is foods products.i currently have about 15 food products,with proper investment we will not only make money but expand these various products.into bigger brands in Nigeria market.if u're really serious.than send me a mail at.mimshakinvst@gmail.com
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
pandapluto:

it depends on d location tho but a densely populated area far from bank or student area will give u good profit
Good to know. I wanna pm you. Wanna ask some questions
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by pandapluto: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Good to know. I wanna pm you. Wanna ask some questions
ok
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by darkenkach(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
aikfrank:

Ban this nigga.

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

nahzyla:
Good day everyone. I am a bit cash strapped at the moment and due to certain circumstances I can only work from home for now. If you have any good ideas for online businesses please suggest to me, I need money for me and some family members.
Something I can do from my phone or system. Please I really need help on online jobs that are profitable from those who have tried and trusted them, thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

Contact me let's talk, you will invest a token from your capital...
I will help you make money with a little capital investment and get back your capital in 2 months with a choice to divest...

Hit me up urgently please, I need us work together profitably. I can only guarantee you success nothing more.
Thanks it's now upto you.

@FutureInvestFX
+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,

Thank you. Please check your email for a reply.

@FutureInvestFX

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lotus Bank Opens In 3 New Locations / Uber Moove: Share Your Experience / E-naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.