Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,394 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone (876 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by Kingdomheirs: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
please who cam assist with the information top track my stolen phone or who can help out

i dont mind paying but i just need the to get the phone

you can reach me on 08182693151

THANKS
Re: How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by 4Ken: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
So sorry to hear about the loss of your precious phone but it's gone and don't bother looking for it. If it was an iPhone or one of the latest samsung but a gionee doesn't have the find my phone technology. Save yourself future heartbreak by paying a phone finder to help u locate it. I feel for you sha, go and return all the Xmas clothes you bought and buy a new phone
Re: How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
I feel for you sha, go and return all the Xmas clothes you bought and buy a new phone

hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
if you bought the phone 35k are you willing to spend 50k to track it?
Re: How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by holuwajobar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
I thought gionee usually with mobile anti theft app.... I'm using gionee m5 mini, it has mobile anti theft. If d thief remove my sim and put his one sim, it will alert me on my second fone, also on my dad fone by sending me d person phone number that has been inserted in d fone....

Jez forget d fone sha..
Re: How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by iamdotune(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
if you bought the phone 35k are you willing to spend 50k to track it?
I’m ready to spend 50k to get my stolen iPhone 7 although I’ve gotten another the next day it was stolen but I still want it tracked

Re: How Can I Track A Stole Gione Phone by Sheun001(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lop take heart
My hotv4 was stolen last month
Although I tried using find my device but it seems unfortunately the person had formatted the phone so the Gmail account on it couldn't connect
Just wish the person well in his theft adventure
And most importantly retrieve your sim

(1) (Reply)

... / Best Android Phone Option With 35, 000 Budget / Samsung Brings New Features To The Galaxy A8 (2018) And The Galaxy J7 Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.