Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (44704 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by zoba88: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
According to Nkemluv who lives in Yenagoa that shared the story,a Nigerian girl Bridget from Agoloma town in Delta was burnt to ashes today in her house.However,she did not say the cause of the fire incident.Below is what she wrote...

'To day something very bad happened in Agoloma Town. We lost one of our Sister. Esampou Daughter. Pepe younger sister. Just burnt to Ashes live in are House. Pls I don't know what else to write again'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/tragedy-as-nigerian-lady-is-burnt-to.html?m=1

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by zoba88: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by 4Ken: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wow wow wow first time I am seeing a naked woman and I had to look away quick. cry

10 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Huee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
So terrible sad
R.I.P
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
They didn't tell us if the house got burnt.

Na wah o.

Onwa December

9 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by creatorsverse(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gory and grotesque

9 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by zoba88: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oh my lawd, soo sad, RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Emmytes(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Such a horrible way to die. RIP sad

7 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by solpat(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lord have mercy embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Newboss(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
Wow wow wow first time I am seeing a naked woman and I had to look away quick. cry
behave yourself

20 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

I could've start from the laps

Use your Brain, its free

Its a shame to have people like you as human..even a grass is better than you..waste of breathe

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Felixalex(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

Haba, ure not even touched by d gorry site of ur fellow human being burnt to death, she is someone's sister, daughter, friend, etc... No sympathy at all, everything is a joke to u. undecided cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Rexphobia(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
No mention of how this happened

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Danjuma827(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
give your life to Jesus Christ Now, tomorrow might be too late.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

For thinking this way, u are a cannibal

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by baby124: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wow. This is really bad o.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by benn94(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

God!! Lots of people are really sick...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Newboss(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
givememoney:
I'm raising money for Jesus Empire Ministry. Click to Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/jesus-empire-ministry?pc=tw_co_share_m&rcid=r01-151293630342-0b2e37272b6a42d4
This is when SARS are needed on the beat angry

10 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mskrisx(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
cry cry so sorry my dear. The lord console ur loved ones and those u left behind. Chaii embarassedVery painful way to die!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

Cursed being. *Spit*

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by sekem: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
I have sighted one or two very sick people on this thread already

One is a cannibal in the making

The other is a sex maniac

I'm sure more are coming

7 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
..life of vanity
Burning energy for plenty
If only we know this life is a mirage
We will run the race without the age

Such a beauty but all gone
Such a vision without a throne
Such a dream with an end
If only the road of life is bend.

If only we know life is Vanity
May be we will av much gratuity

R.I.P

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by MrRichy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

6 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by BenzEne1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

I guess cannibals start it at some point. You could travel there and flag off your ministry.

Y are you folks like this. Someone burnt this bad and all.you can think of is eating up the remains.

RIP........

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by teewhydope(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

undecided
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Femijohn198: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

mumu

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by mickeymimi: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
ahh .. embarassed so sad...

RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.