Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (44707 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Deo1986(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2017
policy12:

Thank you bros, yes I write.
you got any published work?
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Deo1986:
you got any published work?

Working on it..
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2017
valirex:

You that is in the right path your koran and your Arab god tells you to carry out jihads, how many have you carried out, PUNK!!!

Well, God explain how their judgement will be due to no divine message to them during their lives time, that's my faith and for you to call Allah Arabic God prior to that's meaning of God in their own language proved that you've wrong knowledge about Islam while you need to stop displaying your ignorance on social media. Nonentity!
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by valirex: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Mccullum:

Well, God explain how their judgement will be due to no divine message to them during their lives time, that's my faith and for you to call Allah Arabic God prior to that's meaning of God in their own language proved that you've wrong knowledge about Islam while you need to stop displaying your ignorance on social media. Nonentity!

If you keep your religion to yourself and your arab god to your arab masters you won't get him insulted.
And your palabra would not be called for
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
undefeateds:

u are mentally deranged, somebody is burnt, and u are busy splitting trash

for expressing my faith?, do you aware that in most cases it was the mad man usually call rationally thinking person mad one, exactly it replicated on your own case, you need to go to psychiatric hospital for check up and prescription of drugs which might help your predicament.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

well Mr right path, i keep wondering what will happen to my ancestors that never hear about your Arab god before nor did they no anything about any Abrahamanic religion in there life term,
so if i may ask are they going to hell or heaven?

In His discretional power He'll judge them rationally because they didn't had opportunity to divine messages of almighty God.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by undefeateds: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Mccullum:

for expressing my faith?, do you aware that in most cases it was the mad man usually call rationally thinking person mad one, exactly it replicated on your own case, you need to go to psychiatric hospital for check up and prescription of drugs which might help your predicament.
silence is d best answer for a fool,all d best 4 u
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
undefeateds:
You're not even worthy to engage in talks with because you're eccentric.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
undefeateds:
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by skolab4(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Lord have mercy,,,this is terrifying
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by skolab4(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Mccullum:
What a pity... O almighty Allah have mercy for her soul because she's not on the right path... in spite of the fact that she has gone astray, forgive her due to her terrible death.

RIP.
All these are not necessary in situation like this,,,,,why ? Let God judge himself, who r u to judge someone? Your statement shows u r misleading urself too..
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Treasure17(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2017
4Ken:
Wow wow wow first time I am seeing a naked woman and I had to look away quick. cry
You are a complete waste and disgrace to humanity. what a gibberish statement from irrational being. jez
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by undefeateds: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Mccullum:

lol it pain him,e wan cry
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
So unfortunate, it won't pass electric spark, or candle, we just have to be careful with light.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
skolab4:

All these are not necessary in situation like this,,,,,why ? Let God judge himself, who r u to judge someone? Your statement shows u r misleading urself too..

I judge this because almighty God says in Quran that He'll not accept any religion from any one on the day of judgement except Islam.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Ronie24(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Maddest
4Ken:
Wow wow wow first time I am seeing a naked woman and I had to look away quick. cry
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
valirex:

If you keep your religion to yourself and your arab god to your arab masters you won't get him insulted.
And your palabra would not be called for

Who are you to insult almighty God? those that did it in the past.. their souls regrets it, almighty Allah is too big beyond human imagination and you has the mind to abuse the Supreme being, the creator of the universe.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2017
undefeateds:
lol it pain him,e wan cry
silencing...
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by undefeateds: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Mccullum:

silencing...
ki lon so bayii
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Deo1986(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
policy12:

Working on it..
Just persist in that department eh? Whenever you have any work in print dont hesitate to let me know. Lets see how we can promote and project you. You are good.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by missvaj2015(f): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
What a painful death. Rest in peace
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by bosssylva(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
4Ken:
gosh you be mumu
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Deo1986:
Just persist in that department eh? Whenever you have any work in print dont hesitate to let me know. Lets see how we can promote and project you. You are good.

Thank you so much I appreciate.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Omo see as she roast like Christmas ram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.