Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku (79667 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by DivinelyBlessed: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
LUKAKU DON CASTgrin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by nerilove(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
LOL. Savage Comments

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by mabea: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
On hearing that manutd has signed lukaku then i knew that their level has gone very low

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by intruxive(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin lol, luku ohhhh chai
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by deco22(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
LUKAKU was a total waste of money,Mourinho needs to find another good striker who can take over,ibrahimovich is there but injury wan destroy him career.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by 7footre(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Success has many fathers,failure is an orphan... see as everyone de cast Lukaku now.

146 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by realadesco(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by TheHistorian(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
"Perhaps He went to vote at PDP convention"

God will punish these twitter users mehn. grin grin grin grin grin

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
How can you say that De Gea can save Lukaku career
Is that how you use to do shocked

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by hensben(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin Lukaku don cast. At least Morata can inter play with wingers, pass, doesn’t help opponent with assist and cost less.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by dessz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by BIGTinfotech: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
You bet the guy would be somewhere now thinking about his life cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by donstan18: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sentiment apart!

Romelu Lukaku is a waste and a disgrace to big teams, this is a strong prove that some players plays better while playing for a smaller teams,
e.g, Benteke, Ayew, Lukaku and Lambert.

Jose Mourinho never loved and wanted that elephant of a player to feature in his squad, he wanted Greizman and Morata, but because they failed, He then went for Lukaku just to punish Chelsea's initial interest on Lukaku.

They allowed Mark Wanye Rooney on a free transfer, funny enough Lukaku haven't scored more than him in Epl.

Lukaku is a waste!
Lukaku is a disgrace to Manchester united shirt, compare to the likes of Ibra, Cantona, Van persie, Rooney, Berbetov and even Chicharito!

I can authoritatively prove to you that Rashford plays better than LUKAKU, in all angles excluding Stamina wise.
Rashford is better in speed wise!
Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

2mins of Silence for those who once compared Morata and Lukaku, they must be sorry now and ready to apologize to Morata.

-Manchester united should go for Harry Kane
-Manchester united should sack Mourinho and sign an attacking coach, for them to attack and play well against big teams.

I'm not a supporter of Manchester united, But they are too big to be going through this kind of shame and insult.

When Manchester united was Manchester united1999-2013, what will players like Lingard, Lukaku, and Damian be doing in that squad?

Manchester united is doomed with Mourinho and his defensive pattern.

#EndLUKAKU, Buy sharp striker or train Rashford, He has potentials.

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Charltex: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by omonla10(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Is Lukaku any different from Giroud. To me, They belong to the same class. Lukaku can never ever be a world class striker lailai.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Spanner4(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Luka

cheesy grin

Too much foo-foo is bad..... I told mourinho not to allow this boy to eating such

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Kylekent59: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
When he was scoring goals in d beginning of d season they were happy ooo. Just mistake today, see as people are calling him names

Like say man be God oo,i for don finish.

God is loving and forgiving.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by ifyan(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmm

It would be unfair for Lukaku not to win the MAN OF THE MATCH.

Who is with me

15 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by twentyk(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tonight really pain me... For my house....
That first half performance was total rubbish.... Imagine a whole MANCHESTER UNITED playing like that is unacceptable..... we are the RED DEVIL and we play our own game..... Even against BARCA(both finals) we didn't defend......
Please they should sack mourinho already.... I love him personally but I can't understand why I should be made to watch a MANCHESTER UNITED side already playing long balls, and being pressed as early as 0:23 seconds..... It's such an eyesore..... As for lukaku,I believe he shouldn't be in such a deep position anyway... We didn't see G. Jesus defending so deep..... Mourinho should let these boys play to their full attacking power and not stifle them....

Watch man city vs Tottenham....Tottenham will never defend, even if man city beat them,yjey will play their game...

Let mourinho go to psg abeg.....
Let pochettino come to man u.....

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Hhenryy: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
The guy really messed up tonight's game. I wonder why Mourinho didn't take him off.

After manutd conceded the first goal through lukaku's error, they changed their tempo, pushed forward and they were rewarded with an equalizer. And they started to have that believe that they could go on and win.

At the beginning of the second half, they wanted to continue with the tempo and search for a possible winner but again lukaku's error from another set piece destabilized them.

Gaurdiola had to recall a striker to bring on a defender. First time this season he tried to defend. But at the end of the day, they still had their goal keeper to thank for not allowing the game to end in a draw at the closing minutes.

But I see this as a more improved performance from manutd, they played some attacking football today, and didn't sit back to defend and capitalize on errors like they did at Arsenal.
The two goals they conceded tonight were scrappy goals from set piece and not during direct play.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Harmored(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by dre11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
How did this got to this level.......

I thought Manchester united were happy and on cloud 9 to have signed Lukaku the other day

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by tgmservice: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is a real testimony how people and friends deserts u when you are going thru hard times is not the same player all man utd fans where shouting he is the best thing that has happen to Manchester united at the beginning of the season.

WHAT A SHAME angry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by cloud9usher: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lukaku and his manager are no different, his manager Mourinho never attacks big teams on the bitch; only during press conferences, that's when you see him running his mouth and Lukaku never scores big teams.

Even Lacazette that just came to England has scored Man city and Man utd.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by DrGill(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
.5k Cash and Carry Striker dat does Assist foe opponents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
You mean our goal is that way, Coachie? undecided

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by psalmhorah(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Lukaku after reading all these savage comment go b like .!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by tayo200(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
agberin lukaku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) / Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.