Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku (79668 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by LazyNairalander(m): 12:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
the ball possession was 70-22 at first half in favor of city. It's painful.
you still need calc to correctly state % Your maths teacher has lukakued your school fees.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by justmenoni: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Irony of life... isn't these comments enough for lukaku to commit *******.

Airforce1 music has lukaku you oooo and oga alexreport celeb news have lukaku you too [center][/center] grin
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Kylce042(m): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Chelsea that lost to 007 crystal palace and hopeless Moyes west Ham compering lukaku to morata that has Eden hazard Pedro and Willian I be like hunger don format pipu brains for 9ja
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Romelu Lukaku is a waste and a disgrace to big teams, this is a strong prove that some players plays better while playing for a smaller teams,
e.g, Benteke, Ayew, Lukaku and Lambert.

Jose Mourinho never loved and wanted that elephant of a player to feature in his squad, he wanted Greizman and Morata, but because they failed, He then went for Lukaku just to punish Chelsea's initial interest on Lukaku.

They allowed Mark Wanye Rooney on a free transfer, funny enough Lukaku haven't scored more than him in Epl.

Lukaku is a waste!
Lukaku is a disgrace to Manchester united shirt, compare to the likes of Ibra, Cantona, Van persie, Rooney, Berbetov and even Chicharito!

I can authoritatively prove to you that Rashford plays better than LUKAKU, in all angles excluding Stamina wise.
Rashford is better in speed wise!
Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

2mins of Silence for those who once compared Morata and Lukaku, they must be sorry now and ready to apologize to Morata.

-Manchester united should go for Harry Kane
-Manchester united should sack Mourinho and sign an attacking coach, for them to attack and play well against big teams.

I'm not a supporter of Manchester united, But they are too big to be going through this kind of shame and insult.

When Manchester united was Manchester united1999-2013, what will players like Lingard, Lukaku, and Damian be doing in that squad?

Manchester united is doomed with Mourinho and his defensive pattern.

#EndLUKAKU, Buy sharp striker or train Rashford, He has potentials.

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

Baba! Abeg take it eazy o! Even project defence sef no reach to analyse like dis.

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Lukaku! Is that one a striker?
When you dont score when the team needs you most
You cant play at the shoulder of the last defender
you dont score first goal
you must be a yeye striker
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by wristbangle: 2:31am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Romelu Lukaku is a waste and a disgrace to big teams, this is a strong prove that some players plays better while playing for a smaller teams,

Jose Mourinho never loved and wanted that elephant of a player to feature in his squad, he wanted Greizman and Morata, but because they failed, He then went for Lukaku just to punish Chelsea's initial interest on Lukaku.

They allowed Mark Wanye Rooney on a free transfer, funny enough Lukaku haven't scored more than him in Epl.

Lukaku is a waste!
Lukaku is a disgrace to Manchester united shirt, compare to the likes of Ibra, Cantona, Van persie, Rooney, Berbetov and even Chicharito!

I can authoritatively prove to you that Rashford plays better than LUKAKU, in all angles excluding Stamina wise.
Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

2mins of Silence for those who once compared Morata and Lukaku, they must be sorry now and ready to apologize to Morata.

-Manchester united should sack Mourinho and sign an attacking coach, for them to attack and play well against big teams.

I'm not a supporter of Manchester united, But they are too big to be going through this kind of shame and insult.

When Manchester united was Manchester united1999-2013, what will players like Lingard, Lukaku, and Damian be doing in that squad?

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

I wish Manutd board can see this beautiful analysis. It would be worse if the management decides to keep the pathetic elephant and burnt brain coach beyond January transfer window.

It suppose to be an opportunity for them to sell the over fed beef to a division 20 club and terminate the contract of the failed one.

We do have a striker and creative mid fielders at the moment.

Maybe it's the management of Man utd that needs overhaul. Let's start from there.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Emmanuel010414(m): 3:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Lukaku is just a cow, Too big.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by chuckjoshua(m): 4:15am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Lukaku is a waste!

Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

Once again!

EndLUKAKU
Ogbeni, shatap your mouth! How many goals have you scored in your life? You just carry that your cheap tecno phone dey type rubbish online. If i catch you eh, sorry will be your name. Someone cannot have a bad game again? All these plastic fans.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by mctowel01: 4:19am On Dec 11, 2017
haha.. new word for "waste"... You are such a Lukaku
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by mckazzy(m): 5:17am On Dec 11, 2017
U don't have to blame Lukaku for the blunder he committed. He only adhered to Mr Parker (The Common one) instructions.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by princfred(m): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2017
GoroTango:
I respect and agree with a lot of your analysis , but in all fairness to Lukaku, its still a little too early to judge him so harshly
zeroo goal against all big teams, almost scored an own goal against arsenal, two assist against city. Handing over he trophy to ctiy.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by andrew444(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Lukaku is a waste!

Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

Guy you speak fact sha ,but you guys should take it easy at lukaku not that bad as you people say,even the so called morata you said is better is a fucking average player....coming from a Barca fan

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by ZionJay(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
"Why are you such a Lukaku(Waste)?"
Who get a free plot of Land make I faint abeg
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by excel101(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Lukaku oloko nla
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by CheedyJ(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2017
7footre:
Success has many fathers,failure is an orphan... see as everyone de cast Lukaku now.
He was well praised too when he was scoring earlier in d season so,he shud enjoy d bashing too...
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by CheedyJ(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
omonla10:
Is Lukaku any different from Giroud. To me, They belong to the same class. Lukaku can never ever be a world class striker lailai.
YES,he's different from Giroud & d difference is he's far worse Dan Giroud..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Niceboyx4(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Lukaku don tire me self

Visit [url]http://Loadedchuks.com [/url]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Lukaku is a waste!

Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

He is a colossal failure!!
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by GozieAchara(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Lool... are u guys complaining
u guys shld manage him jare..

suarez is playing very badly buh we r still managing him..

suarez has had more offsides to his name than goals this season
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

I agree with your quote except this part.

Only a dumb person would think a coach would deliberately spend 75million Pounds Sterling so that his own club would fail and then he would get sacked.

That makes zero sense
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by mpowa(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2017
deco22:
LUKAKU was a total waste of money,Mourinho needs to find another good striker who can take over,ibrahimovich is there but injury wan destroy him career.
Ibrahmovich should move to MLS and Lukaku should be sold to Stoke City.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Dove1998(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Lukaku isn't a bad
Its the tactics of the coach that is killing the game
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Whizkrane(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
When he was scoring goals in d beginning of d season they were happy ooo. Just mistake yesterday, see as people are calling him names

Like say man be God , i for don finish.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by MrBONE2(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
DrGill:

how much u wan pay?
I have 5shells and cowering, I think that would dogrin
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by lovely17(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Chelsea fans right now cheesy
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Caseless: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Forceup:
Which kind technical undecided undecided

Ball possession is by percentage
it's either measure of time or by completed passes.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Caseless: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Respect55:

Accept ur mistake Mr man.
So u want to tell me that they now allocate some minutes to tackle?

U must be a funny man.
go figure.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by drealtruth(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2017
bodeskii:

in short.. Signing Lukaku was such a Lukaku
loool ..you are a savage.. grin
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Lordspenzo(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2017
omonla10:
Is Lukaku any different from Giroud. To me, They belong to the same class. Lukaku can never ever be a world class striker lailai.
Brother giroud is better. 100%

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Kendrick80(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Most hated EPL players last week
Lovren
Bakayoko
Lukaku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) / Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.