Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns (22671 Views)

We Are The Sons And Daughters Of Oduduwa And Not Yorubas - Ffk / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2017
This topic is fake. The Moe's should do the needful. Close down this fake news
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by crackerspub: 6:01am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala

Your mission is to create a division between pdp supporters by bringing ethnic division.

In the beginning I taught you are a smart person but I was wrong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
This topic is fake. The Moe's should do the needful. Close down this fake news

What is fake there oga?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
crackerspub:

Your mission is to create a division between pdp supporters by bringing ethnic division.

In the beginning I taught you are a smart person but I was wrong.
[/s]

Ipob yoots bore me!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahahah u should be more worried about rapatriating ur family back from Libya,after their failed attempt of prostituting

Since PMB and his Team are Incapable of doing that, We will send them out of Aso Rock come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

Since PMB and his Team are Incapable of doing that, We will send them out of Aso Rock come 2019.

Deluded ipob yoot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Nna, the North sabi the difference between the real Nothern candidate and Nothern ipob regional candidate.

Ego go do you like aba film trick... grin grin

My Happiness is that Buhari will never get a BLOCK vote as it happened in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Deluded ipob yoot!

BMC deceiving the masses since 1800

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Newbiee: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2017
FKK is a confused fellow
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by manutdrichie(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
reuben79:
jonathan do wat?don,t ever say dat again ok....for information jonathan ve no record of achivement ok

That is what you were told, you would have done the research by yourself

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by reuben79: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:

That is what you were told, you would have done the research by yourself
mention one or two naa

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by popcykaylah(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2017
I wonder if this guy's wife and kids dont speak to him?? He'a just a noise maker.. obj already said give ffk food and he will dance to your tune. .

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by gratieao: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Governor Ayo Fayose was said to have been particularly irritated by the aspiration of Professor Tunde Adeniran from his state and was reported to have openly disclaimed him in a meeting of the National Executive Committee, NEC of the party
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/
Now who is the real enemies of yoruba
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2017
undecided

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Ndubuisi1075: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Why this comment now and who are you directing it to?
Were you not there when all these were happening? Abi you traveled?
Kill yourselves there. Yoruba people in a broad day light sold their right to one man for a pottage of yam and you are here making noise.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by crackerspub: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoots bore me!

Bia it seems you have forgotten or because you can't recognize who is talking because I have changed Moniker.

Like I said I knew when you started with your Buhari thing, Before your Buhari ass licking I was a strong Buhari supporter and I used to call him "My SAI BUHARI" which you later copied.

This old man Ngene, Buhari failed, I was wrong then. It's only a fool that doesn't know that.

Like I said I know when you started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by bart10: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2017
FFK is right cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by bart10: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:
What is wrong with this fine boy biko?

Didn't he just congratulate Secondus on his victory while taking a swipe at Buhari and APC? Who is the target of this tweetfury now abeg? angry

Yes he did but our brothers from the east started mocking the Yorubas. That’s the issue kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by tinsel: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

2019 will be North vs North Candidature, 2015 was North vs South.

So with what am seeing right now, PMB is gone already.
My agony is the igbos don't know politics and how to play it. It is our most un doing.
We know how to make noise and refuse to see the hand writing clearly ahead.
We have started again thinking Atiku or Pdp will defeat Buhari. This 2019 will be a landslide for Buhari. I am in agony to say this because Buhari system of governance is killing the country.But unfortunately it is a fact.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
We can't underestimate or overestimate them because they are betrayals.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Beyfit(f): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2017
it is that we cant choose our own president without them forcing one of their carcus on us over and over again,? this is a call for concern ..
#NigeriaWakeUp
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by jaggabban: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Nna, the North sabi the difference between the real Nothern candidate and Nothern ipob regional candidate.

Ego go do you like aba film trick... grin grin
On point.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by alen4smith(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019
continue to wallow in fantasy e go soon clear for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by AntiWailer: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Always playing religious and ethnic card.

Idiot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by bart10: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Flobakd:
We can't underestimate or overestimate them because they are betrayals.

Senseless comment grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Adebowale89(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
I wish atiku the best and I hope buhari improve in his snail leadership style to put things in good shape

but my observation of atiku as the PDP flag bearer because is obvious PDP ain't doing any primary election with the dunce that just occurred in their convention

atiku should play his card well because if he missed this 2019 election, that would put an end to his political ambition and popularity join together

series of defection do reduce politician popularity but they don't know. opeyemi bamidele in Ekiti state would have been ekiti state governorship aspirant for APC comes 2018 but that few defection as silent his political popularity in Ekiti state
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by AntiWailer: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:
Tribal politics will bury this country one day

The south east enjoyed the position of senate president for 8yrs, where are the gains?

Osibanjo is the VP now does that repair Lagos - Abeokuta expressway?

Obasanjo was president for 8yrs yet it was Jonathan that started the Lagos Ibadan road

Not even all south west delegates voted for Adeniran, let us always go for competent hands and forget about the "it must be my brother" attitude

Obasanjo started Lagos - Ibadan Express way. He awarded the contract.

Up till now they have not finished it.

Just correcting that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by AntiWailer: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Adebowale89:
I wish atiku the best and I hope buhari improve in his snail leadership style to put things in good shape

but my observation of atiku as the PDP flag bearer because is obvious PDP ain't doing any primary election with the dunce that just occurred in their convention

atiku should play his card well because if he missed this 2019 election, that would put an end to his political ambition and popularity join together

series of defection do reduce politician popularity but they don't know. opeyemi bamidele in Ekiti state would have been ekiti state governorship aspirant for APC comes 2018 but that few defection as silent his political popularity in Ekiti state

Atiku can not rule Nigeria.

Quote this in 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by alen4smith(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

Atiku is a light weight in the north can you remind me the last time he won election in his home state Adamawa?Atiku will just serve the purpose of their ATM in 2019!its a pity some have eye but cant see

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Winning123: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2017
You are an illiterate. How can Atiku defeat Buhari in the north? The man is revered in the north. Atiku is a none starter. He will loose in the north as northerners don't trust him.

PMBmustGo2019:

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
crackerspub:

Bia it seems you have forgotten or because you can't recognize who is talking because I have changed Moniker.

Like I said I knew when you started with your Buhari thing, Before your Buhari ass licking I was a strong Buhari supporter and I used to call him "My SAI BUHARI" which you later copied.

This old man Ngene, Buhari failed, I was wrong then. It's only a fool that doesn't know that.

Like I said I know when you started.
[/s]

Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye / Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 92nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.