Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns (22677 Views)

We Are The Sons And Daughters Of Oduduwa And Not Yorubas - Ffk / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha elections are not decided in ur parlour or nairaland,u think this is ur father's property grin cheesy..there is no two ways about it,Buhari till 2023

and in your mind you think Elections are decided in your RAT Hole.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by gaskiyamagana: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019
Pls don't hang yourself when PMB retain Presidency tomorrow 2019.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
5% don't even have the numbers to tilt a libre scale,u have no say in Nigeria's politics..stay with ur pro chairmanship,that's the closes u can come

Nigerians that are suffering from this EVIL president and EVIL party will DECIDE.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Pls don't hang yourself when PMB retain Presidency tomorrow 2019.

Buy your coffin down and tell your people where you will like to be buried, because PMB is already back to Daura come 2019.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by DonVikings: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoots and delusion! grin grin

PDP will not see 5 million votes in 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
my problem with u is that u keep generalizing,pls talk on ur behalf!! or on the 5% emanating from SE/SS,u have drawn conclusion bcuz 70% on nairaland are against bubari?,that's not even 0.0009%...us northerners are very happy with his performance,and shall vote for him again
PMBmustGo2019:

Nigerians that are suffering from this EVIL president and EVIL party will DECIDE.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Winning123:
You are an illiterate. How can Atiku defeat Buhari in the north? The man is revered in the north. Atiku is a none starter. He will loose in the north as northerners don't trust him.

you are a nonentity, am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

PDP my party has not given anyone its ticket yet, so who is talking about ATIKU here.

Anybody from the North is ok with me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Charly68: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
When this men takes his pen to write,he roars like a lion..FFK the super writer ,you have spoken sir.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PHILipu1(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

2019 will be North vs North Candidature, 2015 was North vs South.
So with what am seeing right now, PMB is gone already.
Funny you? One of Buhari cow will defeat Atiku in the north. If Atiku win his local government in 2019,then he try.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
No,bcuz its decided base on north/SW merger and as long as those votes are intact,the rest don't matter..not even the 5% ipob jews grin cheesy
PMBmustGo2019:

and in your mind you think Elections are decided in your RAT Hole.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
my problem with u is that u keep generalizing,pls talk on ur behalf!! or on the 5% emanating from SE/SS,u have drawn conclusion bcuz 70% on nairaland are against bubari?,that's not even 0.0009%...us northerners are very happy with his performance,and shall vote for him again

Who is "us northerners", keep deceiving yourself.

Speak for yourself.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by UfuomaUN(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
reuben79:
jonathan do wat?don,t ever say dat again ok....for information jonathan ve no record of achivement ok

This one has been swallowing the words of Lai Mhmd hook, line and sinker
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
No,bcuz its decided base on north/SW merger and as long as those votes are intact,the rest don't matter..not even the 5% ipob jews grin cheesy

So why are you CRYING over SS/SE, since they don't matter?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha aight,the time will come..every matter will be settled
PMBmustGo2019:

Who is "us northerners", keep deceiving yourself.

Speak for yourself.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
alen4smith:
Atiku is a light weight in the north can you remind me the last time he won election in his home state Adamawa?Atiku will just serve the purpose of their ATM in 2019!its a pity some have eye but cant see

Am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

PDP my party has not given anyone its ticket yet, so who is talking about ATIKU here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2017
livinbygrace:

Stop typing nonsense all because you have access to computer.In as much as I am not happy with the present administration,nobody can defeat Buhari at the moment.Its better you face the fact.Atiku is just waisting his money.

you are a nonentity, am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by misgab: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2017
for this one i agree with you 101% besides said same earlier underestimate the SW is at your peril. you are simply digging your own grave. Awa omo odu toda iwa.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
no,im not worried about them at all..im just trying to make ur likes understand,so as to save u the heart ache in 2019,it's beyond nairaland..people tend to conclude base on what they hear and read online
PMBmustGo2019:

So why are you CRYING over SS/SE, since they don't matter?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
are you a northerner?
PMBmustGo2019:

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2017
The only option Pdp have now is for them to choose south west as Vp,if not there loose will be like a earth quake.....that is why I pity Atiku because he didn't use is brain well when it's come to south west..sebi people said eni ti yo mu obo ma sebi obo ni
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
are you a northerner?

Yes of course
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
no,im not worried about them at all..im just trying to make ur likes understand,so as to save u the heart ache in 2019,it's beyond nairaland..people tend to conclude base on what they hear and read online

Leave preaching for pastors.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by DonVikings: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What is fake there oga?
The 74 years old boy is terrified FFK might soon start slamming their flat heads. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha aight,the time will come..every matter will be settled

Let's wait for that time.

Meanwhile, Buhari must GO back to Daura in 2019.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2017
DonVikings:
The 74 years old boy is terrified FFK might soon start slamming their flat heads. grin

wink grin Long time, wetin happen to...?
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
state?,if I may ask
PMBmustGo2019:

Yes of course
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha whatever makes u happy
PMBmustGo2019:

Let's wait for that time.

Meanwhile, Buhari must GO back to Daura in 2019.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Akpuoru: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Truth is that PDP need money and unfortunately none of the Yoruba candidates can provide that. Wike is willing to foot the bills with Rivers state money hence Secondus carried the day.
The north will continue to propagate their political agenda with the resources of the SS especially Rivers state. The losers here are the people of Rivers state not even the Yoruba.
NB. That Secondus is the chairman of the PDP does translate into Wike et al being in charge. The north is and when the time comes, decisions will be taken to suit them.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by itsene: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
This opportunist has become Yoruba champion again.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by engrchykae(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Winning123:
You are an illiterate. How can Atiku defeat Buhari in the north? The man is revered in the north. Atiku is a none starter. He will loose in the north as northerners don't trust him.

atiku will only loose in the northwest,he will get votes in his northeast and northcentral.
Then the joker is the unalloyed support of the east.
Whatever comes from the west will be complimentary.
The north is not only made up of the fulani dominated northwest..the northwest does not speak for the entire north but rather depend on the northeast,northcentral and the rest of the south to attain a political goal.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by parizzz: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

With your 5%?

ASK HIM PLS?
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Nationalman:
Guy stop wasting your MB.your talk no matter.Based on Facts Buhari go trash you all over again
only in your dreams bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Addresses APC Members Over Governorship Election / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu / Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.