Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns (22676 Views)

We Are The Sons And Daughters Of Oduduwa And Not Yorubas - Ffk / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by MENELIK11: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Ndubuisi1075:
Why this comment now and who are you directing it to?
Were you not there when all these were happening? Abi you traveled?
Kill yourselves there. Yoruba people in a broad day light sold their right to one man for a pottage of yam and you are here making noise.

Osu, why is lying so fundamental to your existence? Yoruba sold what? These craps like betrayal, cowardice, dirty and the likes are no longer flying, please re strategize!
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by MENELIK11: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Flobakd:
We can't underestimate or overestimate them because they are betrayals.

Your fathers that perpetrated the first coup in Nigeria are the only betrayers known in our history and if not bring forth any evidence of other tribes in Nigeria doing the same. Please don't bring beer parlour discussion into this!
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by MENELIK11: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2017
michoim:

Jonathan started it when it was clear to him that he has offended the yorubas and needed to appease them at the approach of general election. Moreover, it is not only lagos/ Abeokuta/Ibadan that is the problem of the SW. There are other problems that Osinbajo is fixing and he just spent 2 and half years...

Don't let any Osu put words in your mouth, do your own independent research, Jonathan did not start that, rather Obasanjo did. Some us even criticised his government then because they put his picture in the green sign posts erected along the road the indicating the rehabilitation/improvement!
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by emmasege: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:
Tribal politics will bury this country one day

The south east enjoyed the position of senate president for 8yrs, where are the gains?

Osibanjo is the VP now does that repair Lagos - Abeokuta expressway?

Obasanjo was president for 8yrs yet it was Jonathan that started the Lagos Ibadan road

Not even all south west delegates voted for Adeniran, let us always go for competent hands and forget about the "it must be my brother" attitude
If you had really followed FFK's comments well, you'd realise he's not tribalistic and he's more of pan-southern Nigeria than pan-Yoruba. But when a lousy mouth and unitelligent governor like Wike talks unadvisedly against FFK's race, you don't expect him to keep quiet.

In as much as I hate how Wike and his gang 'zoned out' the Yorubas for PDP chairmanship, I will still respect the decision of the delegates to elect Secondus even though it wasn't transparently done. It's still better than what the norm was in the past and the party still deserves some kudos for doing what no major political party has done in Nigeria since our return to democracy in 1999 i.e. election of national officers by delegates.

Back to that 'agbero' of a governor in Rivers State, please help me to educate him that the influence of Obasanjo as the then sitting president made the PDP win the entire south west region (save lagos) in 2003, and most of them still kept the seat while he left office in 2007. So, I don't know who wrongly formatted Wike's brain to think that PDP could not win the zone while Obasanjo was the president, the basis for which he thinks a south west chairmanship of PDP cannot influence anything for their party.

On a final note, I think Wike is a virus in the PDP and the new leadership had better handle his insanity with care lest he infects many others.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by zoedew: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
This man speaks for himself. The typical Yoruba does not run his mouth!
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by emmasege: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
engrchykae:
atiku will only loose in the northwest,he will get votes in his northeast and northcentral.
Then the joker is the unalloyed support of the east.
Whatever comes from the west will be complimentary.
The north is not only made up of the fulani dominated northwest..the northwest does not speak for the entire north but rather depend on the northeast,northcentral and the rest of the south to attain a political goal.
Absolutely on point!

I don't know why people fail to realise that Buhari's popularity is regional to the north west and partly to the north east. How on earth can he win the north central in 2019 when his Jihad Boko boys (now masquerading as fulani herdsmen) kill and displace north central indigenes/residents in their numbers, or why a north easterner in the person of Atiku is likely going to contest. He could probably still get his '5%' from s/east and s/south, if not lower this time around; while he gets about 30-40% from the south west.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
Buhahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless FFK the SE/IPOB loudspeaker and MEGAphone, abeg mind your ipob related duties and leave Yoruba people out of your PDPregional party DRAMA.

All of a sudden, the worthless clown remember his Yorubaness..
That's it Bro! He sold and denied his people because of Ipob punny. He was their mega phone and painted his people bad so as to gain popularity among his adopted corrupt-minded hooligans. They have abandoned him now and even insulted his forefathers. Chai! Posterity will never forgive him....he has done the unthinkable, he would definitely pay for it.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by engrchykae(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
emmasege:
Absolutely on point!

I don't know why people fail to realise that Buhari's popularity is regional to the north west and partly to the north east. How on earth can he win the north central in 2019 when his Jihad Boko boys (now masquerading as fulani herdsmen) kill and displace north central indigenes/residents in their numbers, or why a north easterner in the person of Atiku is likely going to contest. He could probably still get his '5%' from s/east and s/south, if not lower this time around; while he gets about 30-40% from the south west.
the tsunami that will heat buhari is currently doing hundred press ups with one hand.
2019 is about SURVIVAL of the MASSES and not about FANTASY CORRUPTION WAR.
Nigerians are dying of hunger because one man believed that Nigerians must cultivate their food.
Americans get their bananas from the Caribbeans,cocoa from Africa,coffee from Brazil and Africa,wines from Italy France and Spain.
But an ignorant fellow like buhari erroneously believe that a very populous nation like Nigeria can cultivate our food.thus starving the masses while he allocates millions for his pets and billions for his family and even millions for cutleries.
This is no time for elite politics,its time for the masses to decide whether to continue in hunger and job loss or not.
Buhari is even likely to lose his northwest this time around.
Who is not hungry?
Tinubu will realise that he can't deliver the southwest to his master when everybody is hungry.
This election is not about tribe but about survival.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by earthcrust: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
The highest they can do is go back to APC and plot against PDP.shebi it is only PDP supporters that are suffering tody and d SW ppl are not in d same country. I want d SW ppl to repeat what they did in 2015 let's see if d yorubas will be immuned from the avoidable Holocaust.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Shukuakukobambi: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
bart10:

Yes he did but our brothers from the east started mocking the Yorubas. That’s the issue kiss

Mockery is normal in politics na. Even Trump, his hero, hasn't stopped mocking Hillary since he defeated her cheesy

He's just ranting because he has no structure and no political base anymore as his former worshippers have snookered him. cheesy

Its a PDP affair. He should leave Yoruba out of his frustrations
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by hmuhammad(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
PMBmustGo2019:

Leave them, time will tell
[/s]I am a northerner, Atiku can not garner 5% of total northern votes....... you all from SE are just deceiving yourselves
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]I am a northerner, Atiku can not garner 5% of total northern votes....... you all from SE are just deceiving yourselves

you are a nonentity, am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

PDP my party has not given anyone its ticket yet, so who is talking about ATIKU here.

Anybody from the North is ok with me.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by hmuhammad(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

you are a nonentity, am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

PDP my party has not given anyone its ticket yet, so who is talking about ATIKU here.

Anybody from the North is ok with me.
stop deceiving yourself, your region can never remove Buhari. Be prepared to relocate after 2019, here in north we don't have any candidate other than PMB

It is Buhari till 2023
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Ikechuob: 3:32am On Dec 12, 2017
This country is so backwards even common politics my little sisters high school election is better handled. Tufiakwa!!!!.

This shitbole is truly the worst nation on earth. Wbat a fucking disgrace. I wonder where this niggerians believe of being the best in africa comes from.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Babzrockman: 4:53am On Dec 12, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019

His visit to Kano is a sign that cannot be underrated.... Babe, i doubt if our SS votes can send him to Daura
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by knowledgeable: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Apparently, referring to the attack by some recently elected PDP officials at the Yorubas, FFK has issued a stern warning to the PDP to cease fire or risk the wrath of his people...

See attached

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/939844079105593344

The history of Nigeria only shows that Yorubas have only being successful as a conspiring tool of the jihadists in fight against the Igbos only and no other group. These idiots probably think, their successful conspiring role against the Igbos only, will endure for ever. I Have written it severely, that Ohaneze Nd I Igbo must step in to start discouraging marriage between Igbo women and Yoruba men, until Igbos and Yorubas form a political union or at least close rank politically. Any social union with the Yorubas without any political union is like putting the cart before the horse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm / Tinubu Addresses APC Members Over Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.