Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,910 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (37266 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by dre11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Jochabed(f): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
The side chick should be ashamed of herself. she is a big disgrace to herself!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by DivinelyBlessed: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
If dem fight for real life, dem go naked themselves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Evablizin(f): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
shocked

Crazy and brainless side chick and irresponsible husband,instead of her to think about her life,ask herself some questions like i'm only good to be a side chick? or is it that i'm not good enough to be a wife?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Useless side chic...If they say no to married men will they die....

Hope she equally talked to her husband too

Who knows if she might not even be appealing to her husband again

All these men that will be engaging in extra marital affairs...Why marry in the first place

Let her start draining all the kini inside of her husband everyday as much as he wants....He won't have the chance to misbehave again

18 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
orisirisi, end time husband snatcher

12 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
When will wives learn to face the problem: the randy husband?

If she drives this one away, will she also chat the next ones in line? Or is she planning a whatsapp group for her husband's lovers?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's getting serious baby! The wifey had better stay clear of the SChick...she uses kill too liberally for my liking... Whew!

6 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by creatorsverse(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dis kind side chick sef .... shey she forget her wing ni

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ijustdey: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:
The grammar of both wife and sidechick is simply atrocious. They are 'battling it out' in horrible English

you and grammar....

English is our borrowed language joor

21 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by duduade: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
The exchange of words....

Stark illiterates

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Coloradvantage(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:
person deh vex you d bring grammar in. Mr English.

12 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
shocked

The wife is too stingy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
ijustdey:

you and grammar....

English is our borrowed language joor
Reading their 'battle' was difficult and it caused my brain to start 'sparking' embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Swegzfreak: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
The husband himself is useless.

The wife too subjecting herself to such low life gutter side chick. Wtf

Anyways, i pray my husband will not be as foolish and useless as this one husband ..amen.

10 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Instead of you to attack ur Randy husband, you are attacking the girl

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by babablogger: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol "if you don't I will KILL YOU ALIVE

Lol

31 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2017
1Sharon:
Instead of you to attack ur Randy husband, you are attacking the girl

Who told you she hasn't attacked her husband yet?

Those of you that take pleasure in criticizing these kind of women have never been in similar situations. I tell you, it is not always about the man. No responsible woman will watch another woman take over her home.

Go to google and search frustration-aggression or displacement theory

A frustrated woman under this condition will never fight her husband. It doesn't matter the level of epistles y'all post on Nairaland. According to the theory, a frustrated person will ONLY call for war against the weaker vessel. Women, in this instance, are the weaker vessels.

The only reason men fight their wives when they cheat is because the woman is the weaker one. Have you ever seen a man fight another stronger man (e.g. a soldier) for sleeping with his wife? No man will ever try that. When the actual source of the issue cannot be challenged, then the so called innocent one suffers.

If a man is disrespected and humiliated at his work, but cannot respond to this for fear of losing his job, he may go home and take his anger and
frustration out on his family.

It is the same reason people up north suffers in the hand of boko haram. When the source of the frustration (government) cannot be challenged, the 'innocent' suffers.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by HOTsomething: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Na so grin
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by veekid(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Shame!
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
They are both high on expired osogbo weed.

Thank God I have never funk your husband cheesy grin

Funk ko fufu ni grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Sirheny007(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Both of them are mad.
angry
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
The Hustle Is Real
Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Serious.

From the following conversation, I am able to deduce the following:

1. The wife knows the husband's girlfriend.
2. The girlfriend knows the husband.
3. The husband has not slept with the girlfriend.
4. The girlfriend has a close relationship with the husband.
5. The wife wants to visit an occult power to enforce her rights.
6. The wife wants to use to social media platform to escalate her claims.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
OMG did she actually say “I’ll kill you alive”? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by ceezarhh(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
I'll just laugh and pass...

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
I WILL KILL YOU ALIVE grin grin

this reminds me of my sec. school classmate franca

i will bite u up grin

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.