Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) (5038 Views)

Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) / Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by chily11: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Social media can be a powerful tool. Though it can often be a vehicle for trolls and negativity, sometimes it can make people's dreams come true.
That was recently the case for 19-year-old college student Anok Yai. Photos of the South Sudanese student taken during one of Howard University's homecoming events recently went viral and have led to some exciting career prospects.

The photos were posted on the Instagram account theSUNK and have since been liked over 11,000 times. But people didn't just like the photo — they also widely shared the post in an effort to get Yai noticed by modeling agencies.

The Plymouth State University student told The Boston Globe she didn't know what to expect when her photos first went viral.

"My phone just started vibrating rapidly for a long, long time," she told the Globe. "At first, I honestly thought someone made a meme of me or something."

The photos certainly spread as quickly as a meme, though the intent was much more positive. Yai says she's heard from three modeling agencies so far, which is more than she ever expected.

"It was a dream that I always wanted, but I wasn't sure if it was going to happen," she said.

Though it's unclear what she will do next, Yai told Yahoo Lifestyle that she's taking her time to make the decision that's right for her.

"I’ve had a few offers here and there," she told Yahoo. "But I’m keeping my options open for now, before I make a decision on who I want to commit to."

Whether she jumps headfirst into modeling or continues her studies, she seems to have plenty of promising opportunities ahead of her.

For more gist visit [url]go2pedia..com[/url]

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Ever8054: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
its all good...ride on...but thunder go fire lukaku...

1 Like

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Khd95(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
This kind of blaq I never see sad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by HallaDaTruth: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Khd95:
This kind of blaq I never see sad grin
Roboskeske Roboskeske

2 Likes

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
she's so pretty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Franky826: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some good packages no dey need DHL to deliver, sometimes an apprentice village people will just be learning work and make mistake and boom you don blow.

Dem don chop 'L' for dis one.

The people sent to curse us will turn around and bless us.

Amen somebody grin

7 Likes

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by don9ja4: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
armylord:
she's so pretty
if I hear
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Tonyp22(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Franky826:
Some good packages no dey need DHL to deliver, sometimes an apprentice village people will just be learning work and make mistake and boom you don blow.

Dem don chop 'L' for dis one.

The people sent to curse us will turn around and bless us.

Amen somebody grin
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by IamLaura(f): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Beautiful young lady.
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by djsalvation122(m): 2:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Just after American rap Queen, Cardi B disclosed that she’s been having poor vision due to lack of sex, a Nigerian Slay Queen has taken it upon herself to teach us another negative effect of not having sex.
Facebook user, Ijoba Browny Olamide who shared new photos of herself wrote;
“Lack of sex will have u mad at stupid poo like y is dis floor on d floor…
#Ijbbrownyolamide
#stilldbadbitch u knw..
#Bleep ur tot…
#Nolove,makemoney,kipgrindin!!!
#staywicked….
#Notimeforpoor….
#wfzamanigold new bestie”

CLICK TO SEE MORE SERIOUS PICS THIS SLAY QUEEN NEEDS IT BADLY LOL

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/lack-of-sex-will-make-you-mad-nigerian.html?m=1
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by David160(m): 4:35am On Dec 11, 2017
not a fan
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Cocaiine(m): 5:34am On Dec 11, 2017
I like her slimness.
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by columbus007(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
But the first photos of her she was as dark like midnight undecided
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by roarik(f): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2017
fine geh..kip growing
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Awwn black like me. Keep slaying our black baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by duduade: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2017
All shades of cuteness...

Is just that if you in a house with such an person and no light you will have to keep talking to the person to avoid bumping into the person
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Ladeola(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Bt her face is blacker than the rest of her body..she's cute,tho

1 Like

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by newslifeop: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by justiniyke29: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2017
see pure girl, me like it

Re: A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) by Blackops(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2017
na this kain cloth all this girls dey wear. its as god as wearing nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man / How Masturbation Saved Me! / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.