Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea (780 Views)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by skynet1123: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
I have a very profitable business idea but I don't have the required funds to start, if have capital like 100k up and no business idea, we can partner!
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by 4soft(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pitch the idea and let's see if we can fund you! Let's start 2018 in a good note... Mail me onyibemark@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by feloj: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Interested, mail me olaoluriseup@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by laurel03(m): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2017
ur location
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by Ignyte(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2017
4soft:
Pitch the idea and let's see if we can fund you! Let's start 2018 in a good note... Mail me onyibemark@gmail.com

I'll like to send a mail too sir
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by Jethrolite(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2017
4soft:
If you decide to give money out, make sure there is a legal binding document or MOU signed between you and meet him in person because most of these people are petty criminals. If the business is something you must hand over money 100% to the OP, just back out because you will lose your money and recovering it through the police will be too expensive since the money is not a lot to start with in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by agarawu23(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
skynet1123:
I have a very profitable business idea but I don't have the required funds to start, if have capital like 100k up and no business idea, we can partner!

tell us here make we hear

1 Like

Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by skynet1123: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Thank you all for your contributions, already got a partner! Peace ✌
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by deafeyez: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
skynet1123:

Pm me.
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by KayCee92(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
I like the figure....let see if u are in a good location. I will like to invest in that, if u believe the ROI is sure.mail me on::
ozoanikelechi@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by chuksLetting: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
skynet1123:
Congrats.

Can you share the idea with me please. Thanks
Re: I Have A Very Profitable Business Idea by Futureinvestors(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management / . / Any Vehicle Leasing Company Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.