Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] (5603 Views)

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Ijaws Are Most Marginalised People In Nigeria, Says Dickson / Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by PrinceOgun: 2:32am On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Hmmm Edo Blood dey fine I bet she is beautiful

Yes sure ..... Funny enough she self nor like dem ijaw ppl, she told me that they are very small minded ppl
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by stonemasonn: 3:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Is like the Benin Kingdom is sharing land, me too make I go collect my estate become king.... tongue
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by AxxeMan: 3:13am On Dec 11, 2017
stonemasonn:
Is like the Benin Kingdom is sharing land, me too make I go collect my estate become king.... tongue

Lool norbe like that my brother
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by AxxeMan: 3:13am On Dec 11, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Yes sure ..... Funny enough she self nor like dem ijaw ppl, she told me that they are very small minded ppl

Very very small minded and Myopic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by AxxeMan: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Yes na but you don't see us bragging about being the 4th largest tribe even though Arguably Edo's are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria .... Even our clan for Lagos alone plenty pass all the Ijaws for bayelsa grin grin grin grin

Dem be just 500k ppl for bayelsa grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by AdaFonju: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by Ihatepork: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
lmao. This troll grin

Edonation, Axxeman, PrinceOgun, KingOvoramwen1 bornstunner1 Bininempire.

Same person always talking to himself to boost threads grin cheesy When you are a minority on nairaland and you create monikers to boost numbers. So hilarious cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by Duru1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Who told you this fcckery, your chiefs in Bini told you this? We do not declare a position of our history or myth for fun sake. Oduduwa descended from Heaven is still a living myth of Yorubas. Face Ijaw and dont mention Yoruba or Ife this is not Yoruba topic.

Oduduwa was dumbass womanizer and drunk who jumped from a window of house to escape the wrath from man of the house. There are truths hidden from oral history.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by ipodstinks: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
PrinceOgun:
And thinking the had the effontry to come up with we are the 4th largest tribe bullshit grin grin grin grin grin

All this ijaws finally met thier waterloo

grin grin grin grin grin
Guy, when will you people claim ondo state too?
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by ipodstinks: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
AxxeMan:

Nor mind them , The Itshekiri , Urhobos and Isoko mey dey flog them for delta are Edo Clans , they all trace thier blood back to Benin
Bro, when are we going to claim ondo state too since we own everywhere.
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by omololu2020(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
AdaFonju:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%
those Benin people foolish gan,ijaw tribe has more population than useless Bini
And there is no tribe called Edo,gelegele belongs to the ijaw and nothing binis will do about it but to cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by dlaw70(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=AxxeMan post=63169
378][/quote]

poster u forgot to add;

Edo state is the most lybialised slave .

how far I hear say of d 122 slaves freed so far from lybia,98 of them are from Edo.
is it that u pple love been slaves or what?

less I forget greet all them ur sisters hustling with their smelly puna in Italy.

chai! oba otukua o.hahahahahaha. lafin my nyash out.

drop pen
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by iconize(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Yes na but you don't see us bragging about being the 4th largest tribe even though Arguably Edo's are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria .... Even our clan for Lagos alone plenty pass all the Ijaws for bayelsa grin grin grin grin

You're a Moronic person. Tell us where you got it from the "edos" are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by JANK23H(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
AxxeMan:

See you be my brother I go be honest with you ........ Make dem ijaw just respect thier elders , that's just my own ...... Do you know I lost my maternal urhobo cousin in warri during the late 90's in warri crisis at the hands of this same ijaw ppl.....

Scores dey to settle oo , and it won't end well for dem if they do not make use of thier brains for once
No wonder you've been jumping from one thread to another insulting Ijaws.I always knew you are a pained soul.

Please accept my sincere sympathy.Ehyah....poor boy!
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by khadaffi(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Who told you this fcckery, your chiefs in Bini told you this? We do not declare a position of our history or myth for fun sake. Oduduwa descended from Heaven is still a living myth of Yorubas. Face Ijaw and dont mention Yoruba or Ife this is not Yoruba topic.

Whoever sponsored your primary education wasted his/her money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by PrinceOgun: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
khadaffi:

Whoever sponsored your primary education wasted his/her money

Lool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by ipodstinks: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
nengibo:

God sef na tenant for heaven, na bini get am
cheesy. Bini people also own hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by iconize(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrinceOgun:

I don't join issues with fools !! Neither do I explain myself to idiots! Now get lost I give you the 1 minute you craved

You're a despicable stark illiterate. You'll be pummeled to stupor. You must tell me where you learned that "Edos" are the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by MasterKim: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Stop making a fool of yourself ....... Only a complete foolish man lacking in brainz would bliv oduduwa feel from sky with two fowl and a shovel grin

In fact you better leave before Yoruba's start getting roasted again on this thread , na cry una like to dey cry I sabi
Dummies from d tribe of prostitutes who also involve in all sort of bestiality dey talk say dem won roast pesin sef.
Beta go do DNA for ursef cuz I no sure say u be full breed human.
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
AxxeMan:
a
Nice post. The Ijaws are terrible over here in Delta. But note, a one time Olu of Warri - Atuwatse Antonio Dom Domingos is the first graduate in Nigeria.

https://ihuanedo.ning.com/m/group/discussion?id=2971192:Topic:124049

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Warri

The first link stylishly said that our one time Olu is a Bini..but it's a big lie. Verify from Wikipedia.
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by SicilianMafia: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
AxxeMan:

Guy trust me for your own good avoid that part of thier anatomy grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin angry angry grin grin Dat place dey smell like dead fish cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by SicilianMafia: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin Dem nor even reach 0.2% ....... Ijaws you can never be bigger than what you are grin
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by otokx(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Talk is cheap, leave land enter water you will know what life is all about.

The ijaws are actually the largest tribe in the Niger Delta with a rich culture.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by SicilianMafia: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
otokx:
Talk is cheap, leave land enter water you will know what life is all about.

The ijaws are with a rich culture.

What is rich about your culture? Pls tell us? Hahaha

Ijaws have no culture and Zero potential at even having one ... Just stick to your hide and seek game with police in the creeks and jungles

Or is it your lost hopeless fake kings that dress like the Great Oba of Benin , the same Edo people you kids look up too and at the same time try to insult!

Make una nor pass una boundary cuz una too small
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
ion want to involve myself in such argument because the last time I did so, I was banned.
Errm, meanwhile, Axxeman your stupidity is congenital.
Re: Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
SicilianMafia:

What is rich about your culture? Pls tell us? Hahaha

Ijaws have no culture and Zero potential at even having one ... Just stick to your hide and seek game with police in the creeks and jungles

Or is it your lost hopeless fake kings that dress like the Great Oba of Benin , the same Edo people you kids look up too and at the same time try to insult!

Make una nor pass una boundary cuz una too small
Sometimes pretend to have sense even if I'm aware you and your ancestry lack such and the potential to have "sense" due to the fact that your gene pool has been altered by the dog of some Italian bloke with whom your mother practiced bestiality with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Attracted $12.2bn Capital Inflow In 2017 – NBS / Nigeria Looks To 5G Technology To Address Security Challenges / Oyebanji Set To Rejig Activities Of MDAs, Chairs 3-Day Ministerial Briefings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.