Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Must Read!!!! OAP, Chichi Write Open Letter To Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read!!!! OAP, Chichi Write Open Letter To Bobrisky (478 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!!! OAP, Chichi Write Open Letter To Bobrisky by abefedammy: 3:25am On Dec 11, 2017
OAP, Chichi has written an open letter to Bobrisky, after the latter said he wants to be a female, and also declared that he’s ready to have a baby.

The self-acclaimed male queen took to his Snapchat account to write that he wishes he could become pregnant and have a baby.

He said; “Wish i could get pregnant.. My baby is gonna be so cute. But so said that even if i f*ck from now till kingdom come i cannot get pregnant”
“I need a baby maybe my kids can be my bestie. Never trust no one only your blood”

She wrote;
"LETTER TO BOBRISKY”
“@bobrisky222 you have failed your generation. Watching your video just now made me wonder and marvel at what you are trying to accomplish with your brand.”
“In the video you were trying to explain how you will make a great wife if you were a woman and you mentioning all those points, what? Wow. It’s sickening to know you don’t have any shame nor respect at all.”
“Do you even understand that your fans are teenagers and young adults like you? Do you want to mess them up like you have been messed up?”
“See, I have never cared to know who you are and may never want to mention anything about you on my post, because I don’t pay attention to people who glaringly are obnoxious and stupid. Having said this, as a Teenage Coach and Youth Counselor and with the love of God I advise you to of ways to be more CREATIVE than crazy. Selah”
“Chichi Umeseaka”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/must-read-oap-chichi-writes-open-letter.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Dominique
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: Must Read!!!! OAP, Chichi Write Open Letter To Bobrisky by jeffizy(m): 4:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Bob risky is an aberration in this part of the world.
Unfortunately, people have been keeping him her trending with their mentions.
The pawpaw should be ignored like yesterday's newspaper pls.
Re: Must Read!!!! OAP, Chichi Write Open Letter To Bobrisky by duduade: 4:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Bobrisky is synonymous to the word thrash
Re: Must Read!!!! OAP, Chichi Write Open Letter To Bobrisky by Larrey(f): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Bobrisky is coming for her

(1) (Reply)

New Music Alart --- Mosco Gang - Be Like / Cristiano Ronaldo Eye-catching Hairstyle 2017 / Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.