Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (29702 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by ChangeIsCostant: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2017
A lady identified as Nnennaya Ijomanta is set to wed her heartthrob who works with the Nigerian police force. The couple who have tied the knot traditionally - are set to hold their church wedding this weekend in Enugu state. They released their pre-wedding photos ahead of their final union on Saturday, December 16....Congratulations to them..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-police-officer-lovely-partner-ahead-wedding.html

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by ChangeIsCostant: 6:10am On Dec 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2017
it says 95% of marriage done through pre wedding photo shall perishs,
so i won't be in awe or any kind of surprised when i heard it perish, because tiwa savage and her partner, banky w and his partner that will soon go south had already teachs me tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by eezeribe(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2017
He is busy doing pre wedding photo,we are busy trying to #End SARS...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by linearity: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2017
They look beautiful together, I have no doubt that their babies will be cute.

But, I refuse to be moved....#EndSARS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Looks like a father and daughter pic

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by ibkkk(f): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2017
kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by AishaBuhari: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
This is what happens when officers of the law copies civilians and neglecting their ethics!

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by medexico(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Aye mi temi bami!
Is this man not marrying his friend's daughter?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by KushyKush: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2017
This man is probably 15 years older.

25 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Jealousy go kill some people.

Lucky guy ... see offshore, and onshore dichotomy.. the babe stainless grin

Tear rubber wife. If I see this type I go marry one time. The secret of a woman's beauty is her youth.

Nairaland aunty's your junior sister dey marry ooh

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by nairarhymer(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2017
oboy dat girl fine over

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Wow, saw this in igboist group.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by ChangeIsCostant: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Glowprincess: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
C
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by helphelp: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
This one no dey collect wazo for road

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by mykalls(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Father & Daughter

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by ImpressionsNG: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Oga Police
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Godsate: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
If I talk now. The mod may ban me again.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Guyman02: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Let me use this story to forget about the story of the Baale that crushed his death, that will not be the portion of this young couple. Amen.
May LOVE of God reign in your home. Amen!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by superior494(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
this man get eye
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by itsandi(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Beautiful but is she not too young for him?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
grin
itsandi:
Beautiful but is she not too young for him?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by roarik(f): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
the lady young o and the man looks old...happy married life to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by bolt000(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
ibkkk:
kiss
Are you really a witch? sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Tinalex(f): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
They so much look alike
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Father and daughter cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by iresidency(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Who cares if the man is 100 years older than girl? If she is happy that's what matters, the only thing is if she can't get all she wants in bed she shouldn't come crying to me oh grin

PS.. On 2nd thought, I will be a perfect good Samaritan and I will help with all my heart

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding by yemajiteru(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
The title suppose b GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE IN POLICE OFFICER PRE WEDDING PHOTO

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.