Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How To Form Habit Of Saving More Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Form Habit Of Saving More Money (418 Views)

N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving / How Can I Stop This Bad Habit / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Form Habit Of Saving More Money by blogtostay: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
(How to form the habit you required to save more money)

“The lasting favor you can confer to a child as a parent is helping the child to help itself”.

Advising someone to save money without exposing the process to follow in order to save that money is what I think looks like an elusive statement.

And the uppermost question in the mind of people who do not save is; “how can I do it?”

As someone who finds it difficult to save, you should know that the process of saving money is---- all about habit. For this being the reason, we are going to start this article with THE LAW OF HABIT.

According to the law of habit, it has been proven that any action or deed perform often, due to the repetition after a particular time become a routine and the brain has to be accustomed to it that, you do perform same action even when you are not told to.

Speakers proved this to be true by saying that; by mere telling a story often and on which is based on pure fiction, the mind becomes accustomed with it that you immediately forget that the story was based on fiction and finally starting to believe it is true.

WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO FORM HABIT OF SAVING:-----http://www.kingsleyanyi.com//articles.php?id=2

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Bad Job With A Good Boss Is Better Than A Good Job With A Bad Boss / Happy New Year Wishes / 23 Small Business Ideas With Little Or Zero Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.