Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (32660 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2017
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
Just thought to share with you all, please is there something else i can do.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD I DO?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2017
See them asunder agents angry angry you wan spoil him peaceful relationship now abi make you come enter de give am headache OK oooo

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by phrancys001(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Simply substitute the guy with me,let's talk later for further getting to know each other.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by falconey(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Don't tell me you didn't know a feeling will stir up at some point, you spent quality time together. who are you kidding? you saw this coming, you opened this thread to seek validation not for feeling remorse. No matter how true both your feelings are you took the wrong path for it.

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by JONSYN7154: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
I know what you should do. Simply get yourself a boyfriend.

53 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by SINZ: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2017
falconey:
Don't tell me you didn't know a feeling will stir up at some point, you spent quality time together. who are you kidding? you saw this coming, you opened this thread to seek validation not for feeling remorse. No matter how true both your feelings are you took the wrong path for it.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2017
undecided b4 u take any action, first put urself in d shoe of his gf.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Soren4(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=mercy0008 post=63174146]So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
Just thought to share with you all, please is there something else i can do.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD I DO?

So how does DAT affect fuel scarcity

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Hehehe, this is such a cool teeny love story grin.

But op such stories are only exciting in novels or Tv series. You're in love with someone with no self control whatsoever. He started "dating" you while he had a girlfriend? Lmao! Pleeeeeease, if he's a man of quality, he'd break up with his gf and then date you.

What makes you think he won't date a girl while dating you? You're funny but like I said a good love story nonetheless. Keep us up to date please grin

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
You walked into this with your eyes wide shut and your legs wide open grin grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Really? to seek validation? like i don't know its wrong already or I'm not feeling bad enough as it is. Thanks anyway
falconey:

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by duchez(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
That guy is probably just being carried away. When he gets a taste of the cherry, his eyes will clear up and he will run back to his gf.

64 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by GodwinJulius(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Go ahead & snatch him, nonsense.
That guy would definitely dump you after using you.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
I cant remember saying we are having sex yet ooo, my legs are still closed.
Dimples129:
You walked into this with your eyes wide shut and your legs wide open grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
You both deserve each other.
Don't come here crying when he kicks your heart to bottom heels

17 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Okay o
You took the wrong path, fine!
It's not too late to back out.. This might just be some sort of crush you got on each other, so?
Spend less time together and make your conversations polite and brief..And carry eyes away from another person man..so we won't have a sequel to this story of you having sex with your friend's guy, she finds out and kill you both... We've had enough bad news this year..all the best o

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by falconey(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=63174900][/quote]

All hail primo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Leave them alone, don't spoil the relationship they have built.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by AreaFada2: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Nothing new. Lots of women want a guy that already has a girlfriend/wife. Never mind the sanctimony and hypocrisy everywhere.

They feel they can attract a guy who already has a lady. An Ego boost. Whether deliberately or subconsciously. cheesy grin

Moreover polygamy (the guy is not even married yet) is still widely practised in many places. So OP can be his second lady. No biggie.

In all honesty what percentage of people (men & women) remain faithful throughout all their relationships & marriages? VERY few nowadays.

OP you can go on and date the guy if you would not mind another girl dating your guy too and you're ready to face whatever comes your way: being dumped soon after, heartache, acid bathe from his girlfriend, etc. After all life is all about risk. If Christopher Columbus didn't risk rickety ships to the New World, he might have lived an ordinary life and forgotten to history. cheesy grin

33 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by SINZ: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2017
falconey:

All hail primo
I greet you, boss!

You've been M.I.A...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
JUST INCASE YOU ARE MISSING, THIS IS ROMANCE SECTION. NOT WHERE NIGERIA ECONOMY IS BEING DISCUSSED.[quote author=Soren4 post=63175030][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
THANK YOU
JONSYN7154:
I know what you should do. Simply get yourself a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
LOL. I HEAR YOU
phrancys001:
Simply substitute the guy with me,let's talk later for further getting to know each other.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Where can I bowl in abuja and ibadan?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
HELLO, WE ARE NOT DATING .
lovelygurl:
Hehehe, this is such a cool teeny love story grin.

But op such stories are only exciting in novels or Tv series. You're in love with someone with no self control whatsoever. He started "dating" you while he had a girlfriend? Lmao! Pleeeeeease, if he's a man of quality, he'd break up with his gf and then date you.

What makes you think he won't date a girl while dating you? You're funny but like I said a good love story nonetheless. Keep us up to date please grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
THANK YOU.
humeeh:
Okay o
You took the wrong path, fine!
It's not too late to back out.. This might just be some sort of crush you got on each other, so?
Spend less time together and make your conversations polite and brief..And carry eyes away from another person man..so we won't have a sequel to this story of you having sex with your friend's guy, she finds out and kill you both... We've had enough bad news this year..all the best o
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
LOL. THANKS ANYWAY
AreaFada2:
Nothing new. Lots of women want a guy that already has a girlfriend/wife. Never mind the sanctimony and hypocrisy everywhere.

They feel they can attract a guy who already has a lady. An Ego boost. Whether deliberately or subconsciously. cheesy grin

Moreover polygamy (guy is not even married yet) is still widely practised in many places. So OP can be his second lady. No biggie.

In all honesty what percentage of people (men & women) remain faithful throughout all their relationships & marriages? VERY few nowadays.

OP you can go on and date the guy if you would not mind another girl dating your guy too and you're ready to face whatever comes your way: being dumped soon after, heartache acid bathe from his girlfriend, etc. After all life is all about risk. If Christopher Columbus didn't risk rickety ships to the New World, he might have lived an ordinary life and forgotten to history. cheesy grin

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
ABUJA. TRUKADERO PLACE, ADEMOLA ADETOKUMBO, WUSE 2.
IBADAN . THE VENTURA MALL SAMONDA
MrIjapa:
Where can I bowl in abuja and ibadan?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef wink
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
ABUJA. TRUKADERO PLACE, ADEMOLA ADETOKUMBO, WUSE 2.

And ibadan?

Anyway, you don't know his girlfriend and he is not married so I don't see any reason why you can't date him. No be today guys don dey dump one woman for another grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
VENTURA MALL, SAMONDA.
MrIjapa:

And ibadan?

Anyway, you don't know his girlfriend and he is not married so I don't see any reason why you can't date him. No be today guys don dey dump one woman for another grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.