Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (50332 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Tayot3(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
chi...! dis guy man no get gud adviser, dem 4 tell say na ordinary make-up he 1 buy ;Dchi...! dis guy man no get gud adviser, dem 4 tell say na ordinary make-up he 1 buy
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
itspzpics:
Sweet

See more 18+photos of the couple here http://www.praizeupdates.com/loveup-pre-wedding-photos-of-this-nigerian-couple-is-amazing/
why do you always have to put a click bait? Like there are no 18+ pics in your link na
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice. Why are some guys beefing lol
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by oluwaleinad(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
hope the man sabi knack wella shaaa coz this madam go like kondo...
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Ohcanada(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
mtschew.. Very unrealistic crap!
So he's getting her breakfast in bed? Meaning she went to bed with 5kg of make-up on her face?
or is this how she awoke? or she applied it in her dream? maybe her 'dream' is to be a makeup artist...
Next!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Veraatabeh(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn............... dear future wife, honey i hope you are fine, pls dnt mess up yourself ok? hold ur self for me dear, i knw u r reading this, when those guys look at u pls love bone ur face strongly to them , tell dem u hv ur boo waitin for u, dats my girl........our future kids are having fun up there...... they send their regards!!!!!!! love u honeypie
I love u too future hubby
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
mumu sleeping with heavy make-up
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by jibs4lv(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
So he's getting her breakfast in bed? Meaning she went to bed with 5kg of make-up on her face?
or is this how she awoke? or she applied it in her dream? maybe her 'dream' is to be a makeup artist...
Next!
Hater spotted shocked
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Jeffy1206(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
Next!
exactly my point... How can you sleep with such make up and still wake up look the same 5kg that she applied. cry grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Anwons(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Can't really understand the noise about pre-wedding photos.
Very soon, some marriages to be will end up with these pre-wedding photos due to undue pressure of getting through pre-wedding photos and the wedding won't see day time.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Lordspenzo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
Next!
No mind the dullard
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Talkingboy:

The fact that he might not be a Virgin does not nullify his statement . He just said the plain truth. Premarital sex is a great sin before God.

Take the message and leave the Messenger.

God bless you

WOW.... you are really a talking boy.. for the record, those are couples, who are about to get married. Get that into Your damn thick SKULL
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Mysselff2: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
Next!

LOL @ her dream is to be a make up artist
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awwww so romantic, cute couple Wud av been more pleasant if d lady has no make up on, but anyways is fine.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Talkingboy: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
JamaicanLove:

WOW.... you are really a talking boy.. for the record, those are couples, who are about to get married. Get that into Your damn thick SKULL

Madam , I ain't talking about the 'Couple' , and the guy you quoted didn't mention anything about the couple ....

He just stated a point, which is indeed true . .

And to address your new comment, the fact that he has proposed to him or their wedding is next week doesn't mean he can make love to her (If he does , it is fornication) .... Marriage has to ta

The fact that people are having pre marital sx doesn't make it right . Once again , Pre marital sx is a Sin....

Thank u and God bless Ma.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Veraatabeh:
I love u too future hubby
awwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ##flowers##
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by MrCross: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
People are taking this pre-wedding s*** to far! Nigerians can overdo things for africa undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
the babe fresh die.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by labelle123(f): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
this is lovely
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn............... dear future wife, honey i hope you are fine, pls dnt mess up yourself ok? hold ur self for me dear, i knw u r reading this, when those guys look at u pls love bone ur face strongly to them , tell dem u hv ur boo waitin for u, dats my girl........our future kids are having fun up there...... they send their regards!!!!!!! love u honeypie

Another ode on the queue...

She is getting her straffing in order big time... See dis one... Just continue falling in love with your piano o
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Sexyolori(f): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
Awon ode meji

Wait sef, that third picture... Na chicken dey plate so?

She don cut am comot o

Every karachika things, die by fire, die die die die die die die
Its sausage not chicken...
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sexyolori:

Its sausage not chicken...

That was a question not an assertion .
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Sexyolori(f): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

That was a question not an assertion .
And d question was answered...
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Fabulouski(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Breakfast on bed
..and that's romantic.. Roma.. Roma..
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by rojust: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
There is nothing "pre" in those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Her make-up sef go don stain the sheets..

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by anointed1234: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
She is even wearing wedding ring already. why the 'pre' again?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Talkingboy:

Madam , I ain't talking about the 'Couple' , and the guy you quoted didn't mention anything about the couple ....

He just stated a point, which is indeed true . .

And to address your new comment, the fact that he has proposed to him or their wedding is next week doesn't mean he can make love to her (If he does , it is fornication) .... Marriage has to ta

The fact that people are having pre marital sx doesn't make it right . Once again , Pre marital sx is a Sin....

Thank u and God bless Ma.

what's sx again?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nyamex(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
living fake lives

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by gozzlin: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Do you really need to tell the whole world that you've been _fucking each other before the wedding? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.