Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates (19233 Views)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His Uncommon & Sweet Victory [Video &Photos] / Friends, Associates Desert Fayose / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2017
If he is 55, then he is aging faster. I've got 50yrs old playing soccer and looking 30s.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by donqx: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
good
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by MrFly(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2017
omocalabar:
a-looter-continua
can u proof? That man will feed ur entire village 4ever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by blackboy2star(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
shey Wike get belle ni
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by NnamdiCheges(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Two cakes for two different people. Happy bday sha.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by Opinedecandid(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2017
MrFly:
can u proof? That man will feed ur entire village 4ever!

No mind am, na jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by hucienda: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Happy 55th, Senator Akpabio.

M. Onofiok Luke in the wings. Likely a future governor of the state.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by Opinedecandid(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
omocalabar:
a-looter-continua

Umoh, calm down.

Godswill Akpabio is more respected across the globe than everyone in your village put together.

For once, leave party, ethnic and primordial sentiments. Wish him happy birthday, so that in the next 25 years, a 30 year old can also wish u happy birthday without calling you undeserving and castigative names.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by Mysselff2: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Why the cake small nahh ??
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by CharlotteFlair: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2017
EponOjuku:
Who money can not bribe, more money can bribe. - God'swill Akpabio.

By the way, where is Ini Edo?
Living like a wealthy princess in her VGC mansion in lekki.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by CharlotteFlair: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2017
hucienda:
Happy 55th, Senator Akpabio.

M. Onofiok Luke in the wings. Likely a future governor of the state.

Onoifiok is too stubborn to get endorsement from the powers that be. They can't trust him with power grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by CharlotteFlair: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2017
omocalabar:
a-looter-continua
The Calabarians will never forgive Akpabio for taking their shine grin

C'mon, you are all brothers.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by euchariadavid(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Happy Birthday sir.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by Lloydfather(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't know why i LOVE this man.

Happy Birthday sir.
May God continue to guide and enrich you with wisdom.

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by EponOjuku: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Living like a wealthy princess in her VGC mansion in lekki.

VGC mansion in Lekki? grin grin grin

Na so.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by CharlotteFlair: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

VGC mansion in Lekki? grin grin grin

Na so.
Yeaaa seriously! Stop hating on her. She's a big girl who can employ you as a gateman or laundry man and help train your children in school.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by EponOjuku: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yeaaa seriously! Stop hating on her. She's a big girl who can employ you as a gateman or laundry man and help train your children in school.

HAHAHA

You're very funny.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by calmG(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Airforce1:
Big man

Happy birthday good man
Airforce1 pls there something i need to talk to you about...how do I get in touch
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by Airforce1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
calmG:

Airforce1 pls there something i need to talk to you about...how do I get in touch

I've replied your Mail..
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by calmG(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Airforce1:

I've replied your Mail..
I'm awaiting your reply pls
Re: Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates by chyckxx(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin
able20:

If naa the Statue governor of IMO state him for order 55 cakes+ 1 statue
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.