Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

“Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans (26039 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi At Burna Boy's #OutsideAlbum Listening Party / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Originality007: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
g
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by mikool007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cool
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by bayulll011(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
safarigirl:
This Tiwa was at The Wedding Party Premiere in Dubai yesterday, she still got on a plane same yesterday to come for this concert

Celebs are trying sha, if na me, I go just faint

olodo with low comprehension cos they said destination Dubai abi lol
na joke oooo
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by midehill(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
veekid:
We don't want no funny voice around

Fooooool
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Pennykeyz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wat i do
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Bestchisom(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
crownedprinz:
i hope the crowd wasn't like that of botswana.....

Let the fight begin....wizkid fans vs davido fans

1 Like

Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Pennykeyz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
are you an artist? looking for the best production,mixing and mastering for your musical jobs, jingles, soundtracks, voice over etc? or are you looking for the perfect studio to your top quality audio/sound jobs, you even want to learn how to produce music, learn to play musical instruments ? then look no further, Piano 24 studio is open for jobs/projects....pls call 07082353615(whatsapp) or 08053036335.ff on IG @pennykeyz
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by purplekayc(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:
Is that wande coal? undecided
he looks different am.not sure
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by iamteegee(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is davido there?? If he is not there then its not worth my leaving my bed
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by iamteegee(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
veekid:
We don't want no funny voice around
You're indeed a kid...ewu hausa
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by fergieboy: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is how to use competition to stimulate positivity. Now Wiz man and Davido are trying to out-do each other in winning friendships, and creating happiness in the process.

This is something that APC and PDP minions are supposed to learn from in order advance their country by virtue of their differences, but what we have these days is blind loyalty to politicians instead of, loyalty to Earth. Too bad.

Big Ups to Wiz man here, being to the beach is a significant stage play to nature, the ocean and the spirit of God on top of the waters will be your guide.

Cosmos!

1 Like

Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by ShayGirl(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
purplekayc:
he looks different am.not sure

Exactly my point!
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by nonsovich(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
tiwa savage should never... I repeat, never try doing a live performance again....her gig was nothing to write home about...wizzy craft was absolutely on point ..goes to show that the dude had put in some work in it...tiwa just came to disgrace her self...nonsense!
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by fergieboy: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Starboy
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Davicool1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eazi sha, Always dressing like a fisherman?
Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2017
ShayGirl:
Is that wande coal? undecided

Yes the black Diamond

1 Like

Re: “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans by Hunby(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
L[quote author=safarigirl post=63184357]This Tiwa was at The Wedding Party Premiere in Dubai yesterday, she still got on a plane same yesterday to come for this concert

Celebs are trying sha, if na me, I go just fain
Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) / Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby / Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.