Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) (21796 Views)

Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by zoba88: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2017
There ongoing protest by youths in Rivers state in support of SARS.According to them,there will be increase in killings if you end SARS in the state.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/youths-stage-pro-sars-protest-in-rivers.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

Support criminals with ID? Never. ENDSARS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by zoba88: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Am sure they were paid for this, but the same SARS who paid you will arrest and collect the money back from you

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by zoba88: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by baromontesquie: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
It is well.

5 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
This appears like an Amaechi sponsored protest.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by olureignforever: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
I said it, that SARS cabal is greater than FG. How can people be blinded to the various atrocities carried out by this SARS. Am sure these people are paid for this.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Nonsense... Useless thread!!!

Dear Nairalanders, let's leave this thread to #Endsars!!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol, 3k per head apc youths.... some them moblizing last night

22 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Lalasticlala... Leave Fareed Zachariah and cum fast!!!
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
Lol, 3k per head apc youths.... some them moblizing last night

But you did not report it.

8 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

But you did not report it.

To who?? Apc is sars in rivers state

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Good Balance Of Terror!

The Way Amaechi Will Deal That Useless Murderer Called Wike In 2019...Even The Tears Of His Ipob Supporters Will Not Save Him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am sure they were paid for this, but the same SARS who paid you will arrest and collect the money back from you
Everything na pay for to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2017
swagagolic01:

To who?? Apc is sars in rivers state

But you know how to say it on Nairaland after the event.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2017
smiling and crying tinz. how many lgas are there? because i know emuoha, akpo and ikwerre dey see pepper 4 sars hand o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

But you know how to say it on Nairaland after the event.

K.... have a good day

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by oshe111(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Rivers Youth or RIVERS PAID YOUTHS

11 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by jericco1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
youth protest? tahh they've been paid.

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by bokunrawo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Today is my sixth year on nairaland and my total likes is 32 cry, please like my post to make my day memorable, I just need to be happy, this little gesture of yours would put a smile on the face of someone lurking at a corner in the planet

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
There's nothing advantageous without a disadvantage, so is the case of SARS.

The best that should be done is that they should be called to order.

#support SARS

2 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.
#EndSARS

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by mrdickhead: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Maybe sars should only operate in rivers since they needed it the most. grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by aguiyi2: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Truth be told,if SARS is ended in Rivers State,I wonder what will become of the populace.I believe reorganization of that arm of the police will work better(sincere reorganization).

7 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Teewhy2: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
No No we can not take it any more.
please Nairalanders can you kindly leave this place for some time, we want to decorate it for Christmas. abi you na never decorate you na place for Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
We don't need to end SARS. We need to regulate SARS!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by MrWondah(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
I pity my fellow students who were part of this protest. So because of 5k you are joining forces to end your own life by supporting SARS.
I almost had a fight with a course mate who insisted I follow him to collect free money and was bitter because I told him I'll give him double if he understands the dangers of supporting a politically motivated protest.

Na them go still cry say SARS no gree them rest

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Newsprex(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
I love SARS....they are the most friendly people if you don't argue with them.

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by Newsprex(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
J
Re: 'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
them dey support criminals and murderers in uniform....if dem go abolish this SARS e better make dem let them stay for their state there Na....who is the major killers, robbers and rapist if not SARS.....Na dem sabi cos as for me and my household Na make SARS waka straight

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Money Meets Ugwuanyi, Becomes “Ambassador Of Enugu State In Creative Arts” / Very Dark Man Picture In Police Cell Surfaced On Social Media After His Arrest / Olumide Akpata Attacked In UNIBEN, Blames State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.