Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line (1765 Views)

CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line / I Need Labels For My Clothing line / Secondary School Student Creates his Own Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line by Tittos: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Award winning singer and 'Elele' crooner Swazzi has unveiled fashion line and debut collection themed "Lagos". The urban collection which is made of a range of fabrics sourced from African countries, features tees, pants, hoodies and many other pieces. He shares the collection's story, "This collection is inspired by Lagos - despite ranking third in Forbes 2017 list of stressful cities in the world - the city of dreams. "Laced Exclusively by Swazzi, LEBS fashion brings the Lagos feel to life by depicting the beauty of yellow danfos and taxis. The LEBS Lagos edit seeks to share the message of acceptance and reliability in the eyes and heart of Lagosians. "EMBARCE LEBS(laced exclusively by swazzi) A complete fashion!

1 Share

Re: Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line by Tittos: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
More photos

Re: Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line by Tittos: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingsleyuc1:
This Cloths already dey market tey tey...well congrats Bruh

Baking All-In-One HANDBOOK Guide> Small Chops, cakes, Breads, Meatpie, Egg-Roll, Chin Chin, Chicken-Pie, Bons etc (PDF & VIDEOS) FREE Download....Check My Profile

Lol.,, nawa oo... Be nice

(1) (Reply)

Bag Hanger At Affordable Price / How I Sold 50,000 Unit Of My Sandals On Facebook / Jovani - 60283 Sequined Deep V-neck Trumpet Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.